Blood Relation – Practice set 10
1. If Amit’s father is Billoo’s father’s only son and Billoo has neither a brother nor a daughter, what is the relationship between Billoo and Amit?
a) Uncle – Nephew
b) Father – Daughter
c) Father – Son
2. Anand is Deva’s brother. Deva is Banu’s father. Banu and Chandra are sister. How is Anand related to Chandra?
3. Doss introduces a man as “He is the son of the woman who is the mother of the husband of my mother”. How is Doss related to the man?
4. Sharmila introduced a boy as the son of the only daughter of the father of her maternal uncle. How is boy related to Sharmila ?
5. If Raj says, Deva’s mother is the only daughter of my mother”, how is Raj related to Deva?
c) Maternal Uncle
e) None of these
6. While the group photo of a family was taken, the father was found to be sitting to the left of the son and right to the grandfather. Mother was sitting to the right of her daughter but left to grandfather. Who is occupying the central place?
7. Raju is the brother of Alok. Sunita is the sister of Sunil. Alok is the son of Sunita. How is Raju related to Sunil?
8. Ravi’s father has a son Rohit who has an aunt Laxmi who has a husband Rao whose
father-in-law is Mohan. What is the relation of Mohan to Ravi?
9. Pointing to a boy, Radhika says, “He is the son of my grandfather’s only son.” How is the boy’s mother related to Radhika?
e) Data inadequate
10. Pointing towards a person in a photograph, Anjali said, “He is the only son of the father of my sister’s brother.” How that person is is related to Anjali?
a) Anjali Father
b) Anjali Mother
c) Anjali Brother
d) Maternal Uncle