Blood Relation – Practice set 15
1. P and Q are sisters. R and S are brothers. P’s daughter is R’s sister. What is Q’s relation to S?
2. If Kamal says “Ravi’s mother is the only daughter of my mother”, how is Kamal related to Ravi?
c) Maternal uncle
3. When Anuj saw manish, he recalled; “He is the son of the father of my daughter’s mother. Who is manish to Anuj
4. Ravi’s father has a son Rohit who has an aunt Laxmi who has a husband Rao whose father-in-law is Mohan. What is the relation of Mohan to Ravi?
5. Nikhil is 8 yr younger than his brother Rohan . How old will Rohan be when he is twice as old as Nikhil ?
a) 4 yr
b) 6 yr
c) 8 yr
d) 16 yr
6. Anand is son of Prema . Rajeev is brother of Prema . Neha is daughter of Rashmi. Neha is sister of Rajeev . How is Anand related to Rashmi ?
b) Grand Son
c) Grand father
d) Grand daughter
7. A mother is five times older than her daughter. After 5 years, she would be 3 times older than her daughter. Find the mother’s present age.
a) 20 years
b) 22 years
c) 25 years
d) 29 years
8. Rajiv is the brother of Arun. Sonia is the sister of Sunil. Arun is the son of Sonia. How is Rajiv related to Sunil?
9. If Amit’ S Father Is Billoo’ S Father’s Only Son And Billoo Has Neither A Brother Nor A Daughter. What Is The Relationship Between Amit And Billoo?
10. Pointing To A Photograph Of A Girl, Rajan Said “she Has No Sister Or Daughter But Her Mother Is The Only Daughter Of My Mother.” How Is The Girl In The Photograph Related WithRajan’s Mother?
a) Sister In Law
b) Grand Daughter
c) Daughter In Law
d) None Of These