Coding and Decoding For SBI PO : Set – 21
D.1-5) Study the following information to answer the given questions.
In a certain code language,
‘boost of Indian economics’ is written as `gamotisu’
‘hard business boost upon on’, is written as ‘kizomoyena’
‘economics business that year’ is written as `zoratida’
and ‘that conclude of upon’ is written as `daganicki’.
1) Which of the following may represent ‘record rate of boost’?
a) gazoti da
b) gabamo nee
d) mob a tira
e) None of these
2) Which of the following does `kitina’ stand for?
a) upon of boost
b) hard boost upon
c) economics upon hard
d) economics upon on
e) Either C or D
3) What is the code for ‘year boost conclude’?
a) nic ye ti
d) da ramic
e) none of these
4) What does `su’ stand for?
e) None of these
5) What is the code for ‘on’?
d) Either na or zo
e) Either ye or na
D.6-10) Study the information given below and answer the given questions:
In a certain code
‘facing problems with health’ is coded as ‘mlp hlt ngi snk’,
‘health problems on rise is’ coded as ‘hlt sa rtv mlp’,
‘rise with every challenge’ is coded as ‘snk rtv lne riy’ and
‘facing challenge each day’ is coded as ‘ngi riy nop hus’.
6) Which of the following is the code for day?
e) Cannot be determined
7) ‘riy snk mlp’ could be a code for which of the following?
a) problem every day
b) challenge with health
c) with health day
d) every challenge facing
e) challenge facing with
8) Which of the following is the code for facing?
9) ‘riy rtv roi’ could be a code for which of the following?
a) rise above challenge
b) rise health challenge
c) day rise challenge
d) with rise challenge
e) challenge every rise
10) What could be a code for €œlne€?