Data Interpretation : Set 02
Direction: 1-5): Given below in the table showing data of a metro travelling from Mumbai to Goa:
Note: Speed = Distance/ Time
|Station Name||Distance(In Km)||Time Taken(In hours)||Speed(In kmph)|
|PUNE – GOA||–||–||133.3|
1) If the distance between Pune to Goa is 150km less than the Jaipur to Goa Then what will be the approximate time taken to travel Pune – Goa?
e) Cannot be determined
2) What will be the speed of train from Jaipur-Goa ,if the time taken to travel Jaipur -Goa 5hr less then the average of time taken from Mumbai-Delhi and Mumbai-Pune together?
e) None of these
3) If the speed of the train maintained from Mumbai – Delhi below the speed of train Delhi-Pune what will be average speed of Mumbai – Delhi and Delhi – Pune?
d) Cannot be determined
e) None of these
4) Average distance travelled by the train from all the station is 1114 then what will be total distance covered from Delhi-Pune , Pune – Goa and Mumbai to Pune?
a) 3200 km
b) 3470 km
c) 3800 km
d) 2920 km
5) What will be the speed of the train from Mumbai-Pune If it halts 20 min for every 2 hours of journey and its distance is 450 km more than Mumbai-Delhi?
Direction 6-10): Study the following chart carefully and answer the questions below:
6) What is the approximate average speed of buses A,B and C?
a) 53.72 km/hr
b) 54.25 km/hr
c) 60.2 km/hr
d) 53.5 km/hr
e) 67.85 km/hr
7) Due to stoppages if bus F runs 100km/hr. What would be delayed by stoppages (minutes)?
d) 1hr 15minutes
8) What is the approximate average distance traveled by all bus?
9) Find the ratio of the speed of bus D and F?
10) In Which of the following buses runs at maximum speed?
e) Other than given options