Data Interpretation for SBI PO : Set 03
Direction.1-5) Study the following chart carefully and answer the questions below:
1) If the % of profit on wheat is 12% what is its selling price per kg?
2) What is the difference between the cost price of butter and pulse per kg?
3) What is the selling percentage of oil? (approximation)
4) The average cost price of wheat, Butter and oil per kg?
5) If selling price of salt is Rs.57 per kg. What is total cost price of salt?
D.6-10) The following pie charts give the value of the sales and expenses of five companies—A,B,C,D and E — as a percentage of the total sales and expenses of these five companies put together.
I) Profit= sales – Expenses
II) Profit % = (profit/expenses) x 100
III) No company made a loss
6) The ratio of expenses to profit the is highest for which of the following companies? (Consider sales =10lakhs and expense=7.75 lakhs)
7) If the overall profit percentage of all the five companies put together was 50%, then how many companies had a profit percentage greater than 60%?
8) If the total sales were Rs.600 crore and the overall percentage of profit of all the five companies put together was 100%, what were the expense of company D?
a) Rs.66 crore
b) Rs.68 crore
c) Rs.80 crore
d) Rs.88 crore
e) Rs.75 crore
9) What is the least profit percentage of company E?(Rounded off to two decimal places)
10) If the total expenses were Rs.875 crore and overall percentage profit of all the five companies together was 50%, What were the sales of company B?
a) 222.75 cr
b) 230.75 cr
c) 323.5 cr
d) can’t be determined
e) 262.5 cr