ISRO Scientist Recruitment Notification 2019: 327 Vacancies
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Scientist/Engineer “SC” in Level 10 of Pay Matrix at constituent ISRO Centres (Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts) and in Autonomous Body (Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted posts).
Indian Space Research Organization/Department of Space Centres/Units are engaged in Research and Development activities in development of Space Application, Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self-reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
Posts Available – ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019
- Scientist / Engineer “SC” (Electronics)
- Scientist / Engineer “SC” (Mechanical)
- Scientist / Engineer “SC” (Computer Science)
- Scientist / Engineer “SC” (Electronics) Autonomous Body
Important Dates – ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019
|Start Date To Apply Online||15.10.2019|
|End Date To Apply Online||04.11.2019|
|Downloading of Call letters||Last week of December 2019.|
|Date of Written Test||12.01.2020|
Vacancies – ISRI Scientist Recruitment 2019
|Post Code||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Vacancies identified for PWBD||Educational Qualification|
|BE001||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics)||131||10 [(5 – OH); (1 – VH); (4 – HH)]||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10|
|BE002||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical)||135||7 [(1 – OH in legs);(1 – OH); (3 – HH); (2 – VH)]|
|BE003||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science)||58||14[ (4 – OH); (2 – OH – one leg); (5 – VH); 3 (HH)|
|BE008||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) Autonomous Body||03||—|
Age Limit – ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019
- The Age limit will be considered as on 4th November, 2019.
- Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Selection Process – ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be short-listed to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 12.01.2020 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- However, ICRB reserves its rights to prescribe a higher cut-off on need basis. ICRB also reserves its rights to cancel any written test centre and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre.
- The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during last week of December, 2019.
- The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified by e-mail.
- Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment, in the order of merit.
Pay & Allowances – ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019
- Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs. 56,100/- p.m.
- In addition, Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance are payable as per extant rules on the subject.
- The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme. Further medical facilities for self and dependents, subsidised canteen, limited quarters facility (in lieu of HRA), Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, House Building Advance etc are admissible as per Central Government orders.
Application Fee – ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019
- The Application Fee is Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application.
- Those candidates desirous to apply for the post of BE008 in SCL, Chandigarh, have to separately remit application fee of Rs.100/-.
- Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
- Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last datefor fee payment which is 06.11.2019.
- The last date for submitting online application is 11.2019.Candidates are, however, advised to make online payment by 03.11.2019 to avoid any unexpected transaction failures/issues. [Candidates making online payment may kindly note that ISRO shall not be responsible for pending transactions or transaction failures.
- Candidates may contact their Banks and ensure successful payment of application fee.
- Candidates may utilise alternative methods of payment (offline payment) if required.
- Ensuring a ‘successful payment’ from “Payment Status” link in ISRO’s website is mandatory for the candidates].
The process followed for each case is shown below:
(1) If candidate desires to pay application fee immediately then he/she on submitting application will be shown a web page displaying registration number. On the same web page, there exists a “Make Payment” button which the candidate may click and follow the payment process as outlined below.
(2) If the candidate wants to pay the application fee later, then payment can be made any time before closure of the advertisement by accessing the “Make Payment” link available in advertisement page. Candidate has to provide Registration number, Date of Birth and later click on the “Make Payment” button and follow the payment process as outlined below.
No Objection Certificate: Candidates who are employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc. have to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating the name and registration number, to Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560 094, within two weeks of submission of online application, and in any case not later than 18.11.2019.
Download Bankersdaily Android App: http://bit.ly/2S83yQR
TNPSC Group II & Group II A New Syllabus : http://bankersdaily.in/tnpsc-group-2-group-2-a-merged-2019-new-syllabus-released/