RBI Assistant 2022 Official Notification Released – 950 Vacancies
RBI Assistant 2022 Official Notification Released – 950 Vacancies
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the official notification for the post of Assistants in various states of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
The Total Number of Vacancies available for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 is 950.
Eligible candidates can apply for the 950 Posts in RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 now through the bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
Important Details – RBI Assistant Notification 2022
- Post – RBI Assistant
- Total Vacancies – 950 Posts
- Basic Pay – ₹ 20,700/- ( per month )
- Pay Scale – ₹ 20,700/- per month in the scale of ₹ 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants will be approximately ₹ 45,050/-.*House Allowance of 15% of Pay will be paid to employees additionally, if they are not staying in Bank’s accommodation.
- Educational Qualification – Basic Degree (Minimum 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Important Dates – RBI Assistant Notification 2022
|Website Link Open||17.02.2022 to 08.03.2022|
|Payment of Examination Fees (Online)||17.02.2022 to 08.03.2022|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||March 26 & 27, 2022*|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||May 2022*|
|*RBI reserves the right to change the dates of the examination.|
Vacancies – RBI Assistant Notification 2022
|EX- 1||EX- 2|
|Ahmedabad||4||3 (2)||9||3||16||35||1||1 (1)||0||1(1)||2||3|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||7||1||13||5||28||54||0||1||0||1||2||5|
Vacancies in brackets () indicate backlog.
*’The Bank reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement or not fill up the vacancies.’
Bhopal includes 10 vacancies for Raipur; Chandigarh includes 03 vacancies for Shimla; Chennai includes 11 vacancies for Reserve Bank Staff College; Guwahati includes 04 vacancies for Agartala, 01 for Aizwal, 05 for Shillong and 03 for Imphal; Kanpur & Lucknow includes 35 vacancies for Lucknow and 44 for Dehradun; Kolkata includes 06 for Gangtok; Mumbai includes 08 vacancies for Pune and 06 vacancies for Panaji and 09 vacancies for Belapur; and Patna includes 03 vacancies for Ranchi.
- Abbreviations stand for: SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes, EWS– Economically Weaker Section, GEN – General i.e. Unreserved, PwBD – Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, VI – Visually Impaired, HI – Hearing Impaired, OH – Orthopedically Handicapped, EXS – Ex-Servicemen, EX-1 – Disabled Ex- servicemen/ Dependents of Ex-servicemen killed in action, Ex-2 – Ex-servicemen (normal), 4th category as defined under RPWD Act, 2016.
- $ Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation. Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019- Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India.
- Disclaimer: ‘The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through proper channel.’ Benefits of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income and Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority in the format prescribed by Government of India, for the Financial Year 2020- 21 and valid for the Year 2021-22.
Age Limit – RBI Assistant Notification 2022
The Age Limit will be considered as of 8th March, 2022.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2002 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
The upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|(vi)||Candidates having work experience in the Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of a number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.|
NOTE: Cumulative Age Relaxation will not be available either under the above items or in combination with any other items.
Educational Qualification – RBI Assistant Notification 2022
The educational Qualification will be considered as on 1st February, 2022.
i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
ii) A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
iii) Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Exam Pattern – Prelims – RBI Assistant Notification 2022
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Exam Pattern – Mains – RBI Assistant Notification 2022
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
- The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below.
- Candidates not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
The Office wise local language/s is/are as follows:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
- The above online test/s except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Pay Scale – RBI Assistant Notification 2022
- Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 20,700/- per month in the scale of ₹ 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years) and other allowances, viz.
- Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants will be approximately ₹ 45,050/-.
- *House Allowance of 15% of Pay will be paid to employees additionally, if they are not staying in Bank’s accommodation.
Application Fees – RBI Assistant Notification 2022
- SC / ST / PWD / EXS – Rs.50/- (intimation Charges)
- OBC / General / EWS Candidates – Rs.450/- (Examination Fees + Intimation Charges)
General Rules/ Instructions to candidates – RBI Assistant 2022
(i) Candidates can apply for vacancies in one Office only and will have to opt for online test (preliminary as well as main) centre within the same state(s) the Office they have applied for. For example, candidate applying to Ahmedabad Office can opt for center only from state of Gujarat.
(ii) Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to RBI, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
(iii) All educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognized universities/ institutions in India or abroad. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent.
(iv) RBI shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
Aspirants can download the Official Notification of the RBI Assistant Recruitment Job Notification 2022 from the official website of RBI or from the link that is provided below.
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below-given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to email@example.com.