SBI PO Mains Questions asked in Exam – 4, June 2017
SBI PO Mains Questions asked in Exam – 4, June 2017
Data Interpretation Question asked in SBI PO mains
D.66-70) Read the following information and answer the given questions.
The following table shows the discount percentage offered by 3 shops on different items.
Note: marked price of item 1in Shop A, B and C is same.
Similarly, marked price of item 2 in Shop A, B and C is same.
Marked price of item 3 in Shop A, B and C is same.
Marked price of item 4 in Shop A, B and C is same.
Marked price of item 5 in Shop A, B and C is same.
Q.66) The average selling price of item 1 in Shop A, B and C is Rs.3600, then what is the selling price of item 1 in shop C?
Q.67) If Marked price of Item 2 is Rs.3000 and average selling price of Item 2 in shop A,B and C is 2200, then what is the discount percentage of item 2 in shop A?
Q.68) The ratio between the discount rate of Item D in Shop A and Shop B is 5: 6, the selling price of Item 4 in Shop A is Rs. 100 more than the selling price of the item 4 in shop C, If the discount rate item 4 in shop A is 50% of the discount rate of item 4 in shop B, and the profit of item 4 in shop A and the profit of item 4 in shop C is 70% and 105% respectively, then how many rupees more the cost price of item 4 in shop A than the cost price of item 4 in shop C?
Q.69) If the profit percentage of Item 5 in shop A is 10%, then what is the Ratio between the profit of item 5 in shop B and Shop C? (Note: cost price of Item 5 in shop A, B and C is same)
a) 9: 17
b) 12: 17
c) 9: 14
d) 12: 19
e) 19: 31
Q.70) The average selling price of item 3 in shop A and B is Rs.6000, the average selling price of item 3 in shop B and C is 6500, and the average selling price of item 3 in shop A and C is Rs.8000, then what is the discount rate of item 3 in shop B?
1. The RBI guidelines, Payment Bank are not permitted to – NRI Deposits
2. The Institute for Development & Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT) is a unique institution exclusively focused on Banking Technology. It is located in- Hyderabad
3. Highest wicket taker in women’s One day International cricket- Jhulan Goswami
4. In a social experiment aimed at reducing poverty and unemployment Finland has become the first country in Europe to pay its unemployed citizens a- 560 Euro
5. Framework Joint Lenders’ Forum (JLF) has been established by RBI to strength for revitalizing the- Distressed Assets
6. Recent report of the US based think tank Global Financial Integrity (GFI) the amount black money. That is estimated to have entered in India during 2005 to 2014 is- USD 770 Billion
7. UPI, USSD, Aadhaar, IMPS and debit card at around- 2,500 crore transactions
8. Truncated cheques- Section 6 of negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
9. The target for agricultural credit in 2017-18 has been fixed at a record level of- Rs 10 lakh crore
10. Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) are allowed to accept issue public deposit minimum period of 12 months and maximum periods- 60 months
11. SBI merger of Associate bank with approximately SBI ATM- 58000 ATMs
12. Amount of MGNREGA Schemes 2017-18 is- 48000 crore
13. PCA ‘C’ stands for- Prompt Corrective Action
14. Which committee has been constituted by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) to lay down technical standards for performance of core services- Dr. R. B. Barman
15. MSF ‘S’ stands for- Marginal Standing Facility
16. APBS ‘P’ stands for- Aadhaar Payment Bridge System
17. National Financial Switch largest network of shared ATM. It is run by- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
18. The Cost of Inflation Index base year from 1981 to the new base year- 2001 to 2002
19. India’s first India Licensing Expo (ILE) 2017 in- Mumbai
20. 14th Vesak day is observed in which country- Sri Lanka
21. IMF Growth rate 2018-19 – 7.7%
22. Kavinder Singh Bisht, Manoj Kumar, Satish Kumar related to which sport- Boxing
23. Small Finance Bank, initial promoter stake first five year should not be less than- 40%
24. Cheque Drawer and dated some point in past is known as- Antedated cheques
25. Fiscal Deficit target 2017-18 – 3.2%
26. Which country has top position in Economic freedom Index was released by US based Think Tank, The Heritage Foundation- Hong Kong
27. Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), India’s Military expenditure is- $60 billion
28. Which former judge in India is head of FIFA committee- Mukul Mudgal
29. The proposed Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime as a non-bailable offence, with the police having authority to make an arrest without a warrant. How much amount- Rs. 5crore
30. The Reserve Bank, all the existing Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs) must have a minimum net-owned corpus by March 2019- Rs 100 crore
31. How much amount was approved by the central Government for electronics developments- Rs. 6831 Crore
32. Who is the head of the task force which was created on employment data- Aravind Panagariya
33. Which is consider as the Financial metric for a company’s operating liquidity- Working Capital
34. What do we call the risk of collapse of an entire financial system or entire market- Systemic Risk
35. Increase Repo Rate Signifies – Borrowing rates and Leading rates will also increase
36. SBI Mingle convenience through – Facebook & Twitter