Bank of Baroda PO Examination 2018 Review – SLOT 1
Bank of Baroda PO Examination 2018 Review, Analysis and Questions asked in SLOT 1– JULY 28th, 2018
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
The Bank of Baroda PO 2018 Slot 1 (28th July 2018) is over. We have uploaded and finalized the Review, Analysis and Questions asked in the Slot 1 Exam of Bank of Baroda PO 2018.
We have additionally provided the Good attempts in the exam and overall number of attempts. The exam will also reveal the important things like the cutoff marks for the BOB PO Mains Examination 2018. This is of utmost importance as the cutoff marks will decide the dreams of all the aspirants.
BANK OF BARODA PO 2018 – EXAM PATTERN
A Composite time of 2 hours 30 minutes will be given. Then, Descriptive writing( Letter Writing/ Essay) will be there for another 30 minutes.
You can share the review to us in our Telegram Group ( @Bankersdaily) Or drop us a mail at email@example.com
Please attend the Below given POLL and find the Best Attempts of others too.
The Overall Good Attempt in the Slot 1 of Bank of Baroda PO 2018 – PGDBF Manipal is 105 – 115.
Bank of Baroda PO 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
Good Attempt – 20 – 25
Best Attempt – 25+
- One Set of Case Study was asked and this stresses that case Study is one of the topic which cannot be neglected as Case Study finds its way in all the recent exams.
- One Line DI & Mixed DI sets were asked.
- Approximation Questions were in the easier level.
- Wrong Number Series Questions were in the easier level too.
- Only 5 Miscellaneous Questions were asked and that too were in the moderate level.
- Quantity based problems which were popularly called as Data Sufficiency were asked.
- Overall the Quants section was in the moderate level.
Bank of Baroda PO 2018 – General Awareness/Banking Awareness
Good Attempt – 25+
Best Attempt – 30+
Questions of SLOT 1 will be updated Soon.
Bank of Baroda PO 2018 – Reasoning Ability
Good Attempt – 25 – 30
Best Attempt – 35+
- The Reasoning section too was in the moderate range and puzzles were doable when considered with the previous exams which were in the extreme difficult range.
- 2 Sets of Puzzles were asked.
- One Month based Puzzle and One Floor Based Puzzle.
- 2 Seating Arrangement Questions were asked – Linear Arrangement & Circular Arrangement
- Syllogism (Old Pattern) & MOT Questions were asked.
- Critical Reasoning Section Questions were asked this time.
Bank of Baroda PO 2018 – English Language
Good Attempt – 15 – 20
Best Attempt – 25+
- Reading Comprehension was about Plastics.
- Cloze Test , Error Detection & Phrasal Replacement Questions were asked which are the usual ones.
- Sentence Rearrangement Questions were asked.
- Fill in the Blanks Questions like Starters were asked in the Slot 1. Overall the English Language was moderate and not definitely in the easy level.
Bank of Baroda PO 2018 – Descriptive Writing Topics
Letter Writing – 2 Questions
Q1. Impact of Paid News – Letter to the Editor
Q2. Regarding Letter to a friend to persuade him to choose the right stream for his Son which in turn will help the son to choose his own stream of study.
Essay Writing : (2 Questions)
Q1. Thoughts about Investments in Share Market
Q2. Thoughts about animals which are kept in zoos is personified as human’s wish and joy.
Our Team will be posting the Questions asked in the Bank of Baroda PO 2018 Online Phase I Exam – General Awareness in a separate post. Do have a watchful eye in this post for the links.
Aspirants can get MOCK TEST SERIES for SBI PO Mains 2018 , SBI CLERK Mains Exam 2018 , IBPS RRB Scale I Officer Prelims 2018 & IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims 2018 from our Bankersdaily Test.
Check the Important Banking Notifications which are released in the recent times.