Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2019 – IT Officer Official Notification – 35 Vacancies
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2019 – IT Officer Official Notification – 35 Vacancies
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Bank of Baroda has again released the official notification for the post of Specialist Officers in MMG/S II & MMG/S III scale. Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company owned by Government of India.
Candidates can only apply for this post through Online Mode.
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test, if any, will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for further selection process, if called.
The total number of vacancies available for the BOB IT Specialist Officer 2019 is 35.
The posts which are available in BOB Specialist Officer Vacancies are provided below.
- Manager IT (Unix Administrator)
- Manager IT (Linux Administrator)
- Manager IT (Windows Administrator)
- Manager IT (SQL )Administrator
- Manager IT(Oracle Administrator)
- Manager IT(Network Administration)
- Manager IT (Middleware Administrator- Web Sphere)
- Manager IT (Middleware Administrator- Web Logic)
- Manager IT (Data Center administration -Building Management System)
- Manager IT (ETL Developer)
- Manager IT (Software Developer)
- Manager IT(Finacle Developer)
- Senior Manager-IT (System Administrator)
- Senior Manager IT (ETL Developer)
- Senior Manager IT (Software Developer)
- Senior Manager IT(Finacle Developer
Important Dates – BOB SO Recruitment 2019
|Online Registration of Application starts from : 13.07.2019||Last date for Online Registration of Application: 02.08.2019|
|Payment of Fee Online : 13.07.2019 to 02.08.2019|
Total Vacancies – BOB SO Recruitment 2019
The total number of vacancies available for BOB 2019 – Specialist Officer is 35.
|Grade/ Scale||SC||ST||OBC||UR||EWS||Total||OUT OF WHICH|
Scale of Pay – BOB SO Recruitment 2019
- MMG/S II – Rs.31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- MMG/S III – Rs. 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
Emoluments – BOB SO Recruitment 2019
For those selected under Regular basis – At present, initial monthly CTC at the initial level of Middle Management Grade/ Scale II & Scale III, including DA, Special Allowance, HRA, CCA and all perks and benefits like quarters facility, in lieu of HRA, for Officers; Conveyance; Medical Aid; LTC; etc., admissible as per rules of the Bank, in force from time to time are approximately Rs.84,000/- and Rs.1,00,000/- per month, respectively in a Metropolitan Centre. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
LOCATION OF POSTING : The place of posting will be Mumbai/Hyderabad depending upon the Bank’s requirement and suitability of the candidate for a given profile. However the same may be subject to change/modification depending on Bank’s requirement at that point in time.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (OC/HI/VI/ID) as applicable.
- Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available as detailed under Para 1.2 below.
- The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
- Reservation for PWD is horizontal and within the overall vacancies for the post.
ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA – BOB SO Recruitment 2019
Candidates, intending to apply for the said post should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified:
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 01.07.2019.
Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before 01.07.2019 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing, appearing on the marksheet/ provisional certificate, issued by the University/Institute.
In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then a certificate in original issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and for further process.
- Candidates should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation/Post Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicate the same in online application.If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage of marks, unless mentioned by the University/ Board, shall be arrived at, by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any, multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where class/ grade is decided on the basis of Honours marks only.
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- Candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
For Complete Educational Qualification & Age Limit & Experience Details, kindly check the Detailed Notification which is available at the end of this post.
Age Relaxation – BOB SO Recruitment 2019
Kindly check the official notification which is provided at the end to know more about the Detailed Age Limit details for the various posts available in BOB SO IT Recruitment 2019.
|1.||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3.||Persons with Disability (PWD)||10 years|
|4.||Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered atleast 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or
discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment
|5.||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|6.||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
SERVICE BOND – BOB SO Recruitment 2019
For those selected on Regular basis, they will be required to mandatorily execute a Service Bond as under:
‘Serve for a minimum period of -3- years in the Bank after joining the services or in lieu thereof an amount of Rs.1.5 Lacs’
SELECTION PROCEDURE – BOB SO Recruitment 2019
- The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process for the posts in Scale II, and Scale III in various disciplines of Information Technology followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
- However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Bank reserves the right to change the shortlisting criteria/interview process. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Descriptive / Psychometric Test / Group Discussion or any other selection methodologies for different scales.
Online Test – BOB SO Recruitment 2019
The tentative structure of the online examination will be as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
Composite time of 2 hours
The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi
Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination including addition / substitution by the way of descriptive test/case study which will be intimated through its website.
Other detailed information, if any, regarding the examination will be given in an information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the Bank’s official website.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – 0.25 Marks
Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test or any other test/assessment as part of selection process:
- The Bank reserves its right to call for the GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion. Wherever online test is conducted, candidates shall be called for GD and/or PI on the basis of their performance in the online test.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/Group Discussion &/or Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/GD &/or PI depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Bank. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- Psychometric Test/GD/ &/or PI shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post etc.
- The minimum qualifying marks/percentage of marks for GD/PI would be 60% for General Category and 55% for Reserved Category. However,the Bank reserves the right to change the minimum qualifying criteria at its sole discretion.
- Candidates not clearing the GD/PI will not be considered for final selection. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in Online test and/or PI and/or GD (as the case may be) and /or any other method of selection adapted in the said selection process.
- GD &/or PI score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. Online Examination and/or GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process.
- Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass the online test/GD/ PI will be shortlisted for further selection.
- While appearing for GD/PI, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. Bank takes no responsibility to receive/ connect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE – BOB SO Recruitment 2019
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non-refundable)|
|SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)||Rs.100/- plus taxes|
|GEN/ OBC /EWS||Rs.600/- plus taxes|
Aspirants can check the official notification of the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer IT Recruitment 2019 from the official website of Bankersdaily or from the link that is provided below.
Please note that after purchasing the TNPSC CCSE – Group 4 2019 Online Mock Test Batch Series , the bought test package will be available at the “LEARN” section in Bankersdaily App and Bankersdaily Website.
All the Best for your TNPSC Group IV Examination on 1st September, 2019.
Aspirants can check the Syllabus for the TNPSC CCSE Group IV Exam which has been used for the previous exams from the below given links.
Aspirants can download the official Notification of the TNPSC CCSE group 4 Exam 2019 from the official TNPSC Website or from the link that is provided below.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to email@example.com
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL