Blood Relation – Practice set 9
1. Kavya says,”kamal’s Father is only son of my father”.How is Kavya related to Kamal?
e) Paternal Aunt
2. Pointing to a man in the photograph,Dhivya said,”his Father’s sister is the only daughter of my Father’s mother”.How is the man’s father related to Dhivya?
3. Introducing a man to her husband, a woman said, ‘His brother’s father is the only son of my grandfather. How is the woman related to the man?
e) Cannot be determined
4. Pointing to a photograph, Sahil said, “She is the mother of my son’s wife’s daughter”. How is Sahil related to lady?
D.5–6) There are 7 family members P, Q, R, S, T, U and V in which there are 2 married couples. P is sister of Q who is maternal grandson of T. The father of S has 2 maternal grandchildren. R is sister-in-law of V, who is father of P. U is a Female and Q is unmarried?
5. What is the relation between S and U?
a) U is brother of S
b) S is sister of U
c) U is mother of S
d) S is son of U
6. Who among the following is husband of U?
7. Pointing to a photograph, a woman says, “This man’s son’s sister is my mother-in-law.” How is the woman’s husband related to the man in the photograph ?
c) Son in law
8.Bharathi is Dhanush’s mother and Chandran is Dhanush’s brother. Harini is Elakkiya’s daughter whose wife is Dhanush. How are Elakkiya and Chandran related?
9. A and B are sisters, R and S are brothers. A’s daughter is R’s sister. What is B’s relation to S?
10. Pointing towards Arun, Mr. Varun said, He is the son of my sisters only brother. How is Arun related to Varun?
d) Data insufficient