Canara Bank PO PGDBF Manipal Recruitment 2018 – 800 Vacancies
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Canara Bank has now released the notification for the post of Probationary Officers which is to recruit aspirants for PGDBF (POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE (PGDBF) COURSE). The total number of vacancies available for the Canara Bank PO – PGDBF (Manipal) is 800.
This is the second time in this year this notification has been released. Previously Canara Bank had a recruitment process for Canara Bank PO – PGDBF in the month of March in 2018.
Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bengaluru and global presence with over 6300 branches, invites ON-LINE APPLICATIONS, from the eligible candidates to apply for admissions to the specially designed One year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Greater Noida, which are recognized by UGC.
About Canara Bank PO – Course – PGDBF
Course Name: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)
Post Name: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Place of Study: Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education
International Pvt Ltd., Greater Noida
Salary: JMGS-I ` 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
Apply @: www.canarabank.com
- The course comprises of 9 months of classroom studies and 3 months internship at Canara Bank’s Branches / Offices.
- This one-year full-time PGDBF course will be conducted either at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru campus or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida campus.
- The programme is fully residential during 9 months classroom studies and the selected candidates should necessarily stay on the campus.
Important Days – Canara Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2018
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||23/10/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||13/11/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||13/11/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||28/11/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||23/10/2018 to 13/11/2018|
|Date of Online Test (Tentative)||23rd December 2018|
Vacancies – Canara Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2018
|Category||Total Number of Vacancies|
Age Limit – Canara Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2018
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1988 and not later than 01.10.1998 (both days inclusive)
Educational Qualification – Canara Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2018
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned above should be from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.10.2018.
COMPUTER LITERACY – Canara Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2018
Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
HINDI KNOWLEDGE – Canara Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2018
The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
SELECTION PROCEDURE – Canara Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2018
- Tier I – Online Objective Exam
- Tier II – Group Discussion & Interview
The selection shall be by way of Online Objective Test followed by Group Discussion and Interview. The online objective test will be conducted through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai.
Exam Pattern – Canara Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2018
|Subject||Medium of examination||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
Composite time of 2 hours
|Quantitative Aptitude||English &Hindi||50||50|
|General Awareness||English &Hindi||50||50|
|Total (Total Weighted Score)||200||200|
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective Test.
- Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Score. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through Bank’s website.
- Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the Call Letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank will only be called in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 Candidates) for Group Discussion and Interview.
PROBATIONARY PERIOD – Canara Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2018
- Period : One Year
- On successful completion of PGDBF course, candidates joining the Bank as Probationary Officer in JMGS-I will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the Bank.
Course Fee – Canara Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2018
|SL. NO.||NAME OF THE INSTITUTE||COURSE FEE PER CANDIDATE|
|1.||Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru campus||Course Fee – ` 350000.00 + applicable Taxes (presently GST @ 18% : ` 63000.00)
Total Course Fee: ` 413000.00
|2||NITTE Education International Pvt. Ltd., Greater Noida campus||Course Fee – ` 300000.00 + applicable Taxes (presently GST @ 18% : ` 54000.00)
Total Course Fee: ` 354000.00
PAYMENT TERMS – Canara Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2018
- Candidate can pay the entire course fee in one lump sum or
- In 2 installments (50% of course fee before the commencement of the course and the balance 50% fees after two months but before the end of the third month of commencement of course).
AGREEMENT / SECURITY BOND – Canara Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2018
- The selected candidates at the time of joining the course have to execute an Agreement / Security Bond to serve the Bank for a minimum period of Five (5) years from the date of joining the Bank as Probationary Officer upon successful completion of the PGDBF course.
- In the event of candidate abandoning, absconding or resigning the services of the Bank before completion of five years, he/she shall be liable to compensate the Bank with an amount of Rs. 100000.00 (Rupees One lakh only] + applicable taxes.
- Also in such event, in case the candidate has availed Educational Loan from the Bank towards payment of Course Fee, the same has to be repaid fully with upto date interest.
APPLICATION FEE & INTIMATION CHARGES
|Category||Amount of Fees / Intimation Charges|
|SC/ST/PWBD||` 118/- [Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%]|
|All Others||` 708/- [includes GST @18%]|
Aspirants can check the official notification of the CANARA BANK PO – PGDBF Exam 2018 from the link that is released below.
Aspirants can start Applying for the Canara Bank PO – PGDBF Exam 2018 from the link that is mentioned below.