How to Choose & Fill Bank Preference Order for IBPS PO 2017
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirant ,
PARTICIPATING BANKS IN IBPS PO 2017
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
HOW TO CHOOSE AND FILL BANK PREFERENCE ORDER FOR IBPS PO 2017
There may be multiple questions pestering your minds about how to choose and fill the bank preference order for IBPS PO 2017 and there may be multiple answers for your questions too. Everyone will be searching for the right preference to fill as this will decide their career future after your interview process in the IBPS PO 2017.
- Choosing a perfect preferential order is very important as that of devising a best strategy to clear the Preliminary and Mains Examination.
- The best choice is to choose the order in the way of the preferential order of the regional headquarters of the banks. Because if you are a Southerner a want to get posted in southern states , prefer the banks which are headquartered in the Southern states like Andhra Bank , Canara Bank , Corporation Bank , Indian Bank , Indian Overseas Bank , Syndicate Bank and Vijaya Bank.
- If you are a northerner and wish to get posted in a bank which is headquartered in the northern states choose a bank that is headquartered in the northern states like Oriental Bank of Commerce , Punjab National Bank and Punjab & Sind Bank.
- Also there are many factors which could be influential in choosing the preferential order to choose the banks. The external factors may even decide your preferences as many will prefer to get posted in their nearby states after they clear their interview process. Also note that your preferences and your overall marks in the mains examination and the interview process decide the posting in the end. Even then your preferences will act as a major factor if you fare well in the interview process and the mains examination.
- Keep in mind your personal choices also because every bank gives the same amount of salary and emoluments , So think before you fill your preferential order of choice.
INDIVIDUAL VACANCIES OF BANK & THEIR REGIONS
|3||Bank of Baroda||Nil||VADODARA||WEST|
|4||Bank of India||200||MUMBAI||WEST|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||100||PUNE||WEST|
|7||Central Bank of India||100||MUMBAI||WEST|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||Nil||CHENNAI||SOUTH|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce||NR||NEW DELHI||NORTH|
|14||Punjab National Bank||NR||NEW DELHI||NORTH|
|15||Punjab & Sind Bank||Nil||NEW DELHI||NORTH|
|18||Union Bank of India||322||MUMBAI||WEST|
|19||United Bank of India||Nil||MUMBAI||WEST|
CHOOSING OF PREFERENCES :
Since there are many banks have NIL vacancies and NR , the best choice is to fill the preferences according to the Maximum number of vacancies available. We prefer this type of strategy for your preferential selection because , the banks which have NIL vacancies are Bank of Baroda, Indian Overseas bank , IDBI Bank , Punjab & Sind Bank , United Bank of India , Syndicate Bank and Vijaya Bank.
Out of these banks many banks individually keep separate exams to recruit candidates through MANIPAL , so the chances of these banks recruiting in this IBPS is really a question. We don’t know the exact status of the NR related vacancies , so the wise strategy would be to pick the maximum number of vacancies first and then the NR and then the NIL vacancies in your preferential order.
Also another strategy would be to choose NR vacancies in between the maximum vacancies banks and use the Nil vacancies banks as the last preferred one. As this will not affect the entire preferences because if Nil Vacancies are still in the same category in the end, then your preferences don’t get affected in a massive way.
Another alternative strategy is fill the preferences by choosing the NR vacancies First and then the Nil vacancies and then fill the banks which has the maximum vacancies. This will not affect the preferences if there is little changes in the vacancies list.
The best choice which our team suggest is to by the above three ways. The banks which has the maximum number of vacancies is to be filled first , if you go by the first method. So it’s upto you to choose the preferences and choices. The banks which have the maximum number of vacancies in the descending order is
|4||Union Bank of India||322||MUMBAI||WEST|
|6||Bank of India||200||MUMBAI||WEST|
|7||Bank of Maharashtra||100||PUNE||WEST|
|8||Central Bank of India||100||MUMBAI||WEST|
Then according to the Nil and the NR vacancies and there are totally 11 banks in that category and there are 4 banks which have NR vacancies and 7 banks which have Nil Vacancies.
|1||Bank of Baroda||Nil||VADODARA||WEST|
|3||Indian Overseas Bank||Nil||CHENNAI||SOUTH|
|4||Punjab & Sind Bank||Nil||NEW DELHI||NORTH|
|6||United Bank of India||Nil||MUMBAI||WEST|
|10||Oriental Bank of Commerce||NR||NEW DELHI||NORTH|
|11||Punjab National Bank||NR||NEW DELHI||NORTH|
Please Note if you wish to choose the preferences according to the any of the three methods the chances of your preferences getting right are high and also kwwp in mind that the final decision always lies with the candidate and they have the final decision in every matter pertaining to filling the preferences. This is our team’s order of prefernces remember that. Also if you wish to fill the preferences according to the region , you can do so , as said ,the final decision lies in your hand to fill the preferences in the IBPS PO 2017.
We have been posting Quizzes regularly on different topics in the Planned IBPS PO 2017 Planner in the website. So if you haven’t looked at that , please click the below link to solve more topics from different sections which are in the same standard as asked in the previous SBI PO 2017 Exams. Since the exam pattern for this year IBPS PO too has been changed to the pattern of SBI PO 2017 ( We have been urging the aspirants to prepare for the IBPS PO exams on the basis of SBI PO 2017 and our planner is based on that pattern too with same level of difficulty). So your preparation has to be devised in such a way that even in a worse situation, your preparations should help you to crack the exams.
To check the official notification of the IBPS PO , please click the link below to view it. We will also be assisting the aspirants with the basic FAQ’s they will get while applying for the IBPS postings in a separate post in a short while.
If you wish to know the Perks of being an IBPS PO and the Salary , Emoluments , Allowances and Career Progression, please click below to read it.
To view the changes in the patterns of the the IBPS PO CWE PO/MT – VII , please click the below link to know the changes regarding the changes.