SSC CHSL TIER-1 (11-01-2017) Morning Shift
CHSL TIER-1 (11-01-2017) Morning Shift
|REASONING||No of Questions|
|Odd one out||4|
|Non verbal(Water & mirror image)& paper cutting||2|
|Number & Letter series||9|
Reasoning Good Attempt(21-24)-Overall Easy
|General Awareness||No of Questions|
General Awareness Good Attempt (16-18)- Moderate
|Quantitative Aptitude||No of Questions|
|Speed and distance||1|
|Time & work||1|
|Profit & Loss, percentage, SI&CI,||6|
Quantitative Aptitude Good Attempt (20-22) Easy-Moderate
|English||No. of .questions|
|One Word Substitution||1|
|Fill in the blanks||2|
|Direct/Indirect/Active & Passive voice||2|
English Good Attempt (15-18) Moderate- Difficult
Over all (79-84) Good attempt
GK questions asked in CHSL Tier-1
1. Plant cell wall is made up of
2. Sino – India conflict year
3. Book written by Nelson Mandela
4. First Bollywood star on time magazine
5. Which of the following is not in the Balance Sheet?
(a) Total Issued Capital (b) Cash at the bank
(c) Revenue from sales of the products (d) Inventory
6. Article 343 of Indian Constitution related to
1. Venn diagram: Gas, Helium, Oxygen, Aluminium
2. Abdul Kalam: Wings of fire :: Mahatma Gandhi : ________
1. Wag the dog
2. Water under the bridge
One word substitution
1. Short, thick stick used as a weapon
1. A sum of money Rs. 10000 amount to Rs. 11881 in two years at compound interest. Then find the Rate of Interest?
2. Cot A – Cot B = X; what is X?
3. Curved surface area of the cone is 2310 sq.cm. Slant height of the cone is 35cm. Then find the total surface area?
4. A makes 30 cakes in 6 hrs. A and B makes 150 cakes in 15 hrs. Then B alone makes how many cakes in 25 hrs?
5. (Cosec A – Sin A) (Cosec A + Sin A)
6. Centroid (-1, 2); two vertices are given then find the third vertex.
7. 5 – X < 4 + 2X ; 3(5 – 2X) ≥ 3X then find X
8. Two points pass through X+Y=1 points are A(-1,2) B(4,-3).