CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 – 429 Vacancies
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) has released the notification for the post of Head Constable.
Online Applications are invited from Male and female Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Central Industrial Security Force in the level-4 in pay matrix (Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100) Pre-revised Pay Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/- plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Details About CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
- Post Name: Head Constable/ministerial
- Total Vacancies: 429
- Salary: Level – 4 in pay matrix (Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100) Pre-revised Pay Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/- plus usual and admissible allowances
Important Dates – CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
- Receipt of Online application: 21.01.2019 to 20.02.2019
- Closing Date: 20.02.2019(Upto 5:00 PM)
Vacancies – CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
- Total Vacancies – 429
|CISF Head Constable Ministerial (Name of Post)||Category|
- The recruitment will be conducted on an all India basis.
- 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen. In case the reserved vacancy for Ex-servicemen remains vacant due to non-availability of eligible or qualified candidates, the same will be filled by other candidates.
- Vacancies reserved for LDCE candidates will be filled up by other candidates in case the sufficient candidates are not available in this category.
- 10% of the vacancies is reserved for female candidates. If the same remains vacant the same will be filled by male candidates.
Educational Qualification – CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
Aspirants who wish to apply for the posts should have Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Age Limit – CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years (including for the candidates of North East Region)
Age Relaxation – CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
Stages of Recruitment – CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
- a) PST, Documentation
- b) OMR/Computer based written examination which will be bilingual i.e. Hindi & English.
- c) Skill test (Typewriting test)
- d) Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
- e) Preparation of final selection list on the basis of merit in the written and result of Detailed Medical Examination/Review Medical Examination.
The first will be a height bar test and the candidates found eligible in height bar test will be put through PST (Physical Standard Test).
The candidates who meet the requirements of physical standard will be allowed to participate in the documentation. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standards will be eliminated from recruitment process by giving rejection slip thereof.
Following Original testimonials/documents of the candidates who qualify in PST will be scrutinized.
Written Test – CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
(i) The written test will be either OMR/Computer based Test.
(ii) Objective type question paper to be answered on OMR sheet of 100 marks of 02 hours duration containing 100 questions on General Intelligence, General Knowledge, Arithmetic, and General English or Hindi. The questions will be set bilingual in English/Hindi
(iii) The minimum percentage of marks for qualifying for next stage will be as under: –
- General /ESM : 35 %
- SC/ST/OBC : 33 %
Note: -The qualifying marks of 35% for General/ESM and 33% for SC/ST/OBC does not mean that all candidates who have scored 35% & 33% will be called for next stage. The candidates for next stage will be called purely based on their performance/marks scored in written examination and cut off marks (category wise) which will be fixed after completion of written examination.
SKILL TEST – CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
English Typing with minimum speed of 35 WPM on computer or Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 WPM on computer (Time allowed -10 mts)
(35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH in English /9000 KDPH in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer).
Physical Standards – CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
|General/SC/OBC||165 cms||Unexpanded- 77 cms
Expanded- 82 cms
|ST||162.5 cms||Unexpanded- 76 cms
Expanded- 81 cms
|Relaxation: Gharwali, Kumaoni, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, candidates from Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, HP, J&K||162.5 cms||Unexpanded- 77 cms
Expanded- 82 cms
Medical Standards – CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
|Your weight must be correspondence to your height and age (as per medical standards)||Near Vision
Better Eye- N6
Better Eye- 6/6
Visual correction is not allowed even with glasses
CP III by ISIHARA
Application Fee – CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
Payment can be made through
(i) Through SBI Challan. (Payment of examination fee through Challan will be accepted upto 20.02.2019 and thereafter services will be disabled).
(ii) Net Banking through any bank.
(iii) Credit/Debit card of any bank.
Aspirants can check the official notification from the official website of CISF or from the link that is mentioned below.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL