Direction Test – Practice set 11
1. X walks southwards and then turns right, then left and then right. In which direction is he moving now ?
d) South West
2. Rao went 20 m to the east, then he turned left and after 15 m turned right and
went 25 m and then turned right and went 15 m. How far was Ramesh from the
starting point ?
a) 60 m
b) 35 m
c) 40 m
d) 45 m
3. If South-East becomes North, North-East becomes west and so on. What will West become?
e) None of these
D.4-5) Alia start walking 4 km towards south of point A. She turns to her left and walked for 3 km to reach point C. Then again she turns to her left and walked 8 km and stopped at point B.
4. Point C is in which direction with respect to A?
5. What is the shortest distance between point A and B?
a) 8 km
b) 7 km
c) 9 km
e) 5 km
D.6–7) Rahul started walking towards North for 20 m and takes right turn and walked 10 m, again turns to his left and walked 5 m. Now he turns to his left and walked for 10 m. Now he turns to his right and walked for 3 m and stopped at point K
6. How far he is from the starting point?
a) 15 m
b) 25 m
c) 24 m
d) 28 m
e) 25 m
7. Rahul is in which direction from starting point?
D.8–9)Point Q is to the 10 m south of P. R is to the 10 m to the west of Q. T which is located 20 m to the south of R. Point N is 10 m to east of T. S is 5 m to south of N. V is 20 m to east of S.
8. Point R is in which direction with respect to N?
9. Point V is in which direction with respect to T?
10. Arjun started walking from his home to reach office. He walked 10 m towards in south direction from home and takes left turn and walked for another 20 m. Again he takes right and reached his office? How far distance the office is located from his home?
a) 30 m
b) 40 m
c) 20 m
e) Can’t be determined