IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims 2017 Review, Analysis and Questions asked in Exam September 23, Slot 1
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims 2017 Review, Analysis and Questions asked in Exam
September 23, Slot 1
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirant ,
The most awaited day of the year is on and we have the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Exams started yesterday. Bankersdaily Team wishes you all to succeed in the exams and to come out in flying colours. The starts from today and the next slots will be happening tomorrow also.
Your fellow aspirants are in need of your help to gain more insights about today’s exams, So if you are writing today’s exam, please provide us with the review of the exam, topics asked in the exam and also the questions asked in the exam in IBPS RRB Office Assistant preliminary examination 2017. This will help all the aspirants who are going to attend the exam in the other slots.
Brace yourselves this is your time and you are going to excel in the exams and be sure and be confident on that thing. You will succeed. We will soon update the review of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary examination , 23rd September 2017 – Slot 1 in a few minutes.
Number Series questions asked in IBPS RRB Assistant Prelims
9, 36 ,40, 67, 71, ?
10 ,25, 45, 70, 100, ?
10 ,6 ,8 ,16 ,40 ,?
20, 40, 70, 115, 180, ?
1600, 400 ,100, 25 ,?
Miscellaneous Questions asked in Quantitative section in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Examination 2017
1. If the respective ratio between speed of the boat downstream and that upstream is 7:5 , what is the respective ratio between speed of the boat in still water and the speed of the current ?
2. Mr.Dubey distributed his retirement benifit equality among his wife and only son. From this respective shares, his wife and son spent 20% and 40% respectively on buying clothes and saved the remaining amount. If the difference between the amount saved by them was Rs. 4000, What was the retirement that he got ?
3. The sum of circumference and diameter of a circle is equal to the perimeter of a square whose side is 29m. What is area of the circle ?
4. The average weight of a group of four boys is 65 kg, If a fifth boy weighing 55kg join this group, what would be the new average weight of all 5 boys.
5. Sahil brought a refrigerator for Rs. 4600/- and spent Rs. 2500/- for repairing . At what price should he sell the refrigerator so as to earn a profit of 15% ?
Simplification Questions asked in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Examination 2017
1. ?= 273-323÷19
2. 65% of (221+19)= ?
3. 6+ (48÷2.4) ÷ 0.5= ?
4. 44% of 5/11 × 215= ?
5. ? × (152÷8) – (114+26)= 88
6. 4×98= ?× 112-7×8
7. (1459+1641)÷15.5= ?÷3
8. 104.72 + 82.28 + 42×5 = ?
9. 2/5th of a number (X) is 56. If Y= x+10, what is value of 0.75x+y .
Topics asked in Quants section in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims 2017
|Quants Topics in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims 2017|
|Topics||No.of Questions Asked|
Topics Asked in Reasoning section in the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Examination 2017
|Reasoning Topics in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims 2017|
|Topics||No.of Questions Asked|
|Seating Arrangement & Puzzles||10|
|Coding and Decoding||5|
Overall the questions were in the easier level and also many aspirants have attended over 35 questions. All are in the old pattern and so they are in the easier level.
Overall Expected Cutoff – To Be Updated Soon
We will be updating this post with the questions asked in the exam after the exam gets over. Please keep a watch over the website.
We will also update the questions with answers from the feedback obtained from the aspirants and by our team.
Also these posts by our team will help you to score more in the exams and if you haven’t read these articles , please read it for your quick reference.
We have also posted detailed analysis of last year cutoff marks and the questions asked and also the individual cutoff marks of various states in this post. Have a look at this.