Last Date Reminder : ESIC UDC & Stenographer : 1870 Vacancies
Dear Banking Aspirants,
ESIC ( Employee State Insurance Corporation ) & IDBI Bank has released the notification for the post of Stenographer and UDC & Assistant Manager & Executives in the first week of March 2019.
The Total number of vacancies available for both the Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) is 1870. The Total Number of Vacancies available for the Assistant Manager & Executives is 500+.
Today (15th April 2019) is the last date to apply for the vacancies available for the ESIC Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer & IDBI Bank Assistant Manager & Executives.
Separately, the number of vacancies for Stenographer post is 161 and for Upper Division Clerk is 1709.
Aspirants can check the Official Notification for the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager, Executives and Specialist Officer vacancies from the link that is provided below.
Vacancies for Tamil Nadu – ESIC 2019
|Upper Division Clerk||75||14||1||28||13||131|
Scale of Pay
- Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix
- (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
- In addition to Pay, they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
Age limit – ESIC
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- The age limit will be considered as on 15th April 2019.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories.
- Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
- A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
ESIC Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
Scheme of Examination for the post of STENOGRAPHER is as under:
- Phase I (Mains)
- Phase II (Computer Skill Test & Steno Test)
Scheme of Examination for the post of UDC is as under:
- Phase I (Prelims)
- Phase II (Mains)
- Phase III (Computer Skills Test)
ESIC Recruitment 2019: Application Fees
|1.||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination.
|2.||All other categories||500|
Andhra Pradesh | Bihar | Chhattisgarh | Delhi Directorate Medical | Delhi Headquarters | Delhi Regional Office | Goa | Gujarat | West Bengal | Uttarakhand | Uttar Pradesh | Telangana | Tamil Nadu | Rajasthan | Puducherry | Punjab | Odisha | Maharashtra | Madhya Pradesh | Kerala | Karnataka | Jharkhand | Jammu & Kashmir | Himachal Pradesh | Haryana | North East
Also Today is the last date to apply for the IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancies which were released some days back.
This Package includes:
- 100+ Hours of LIVE Video Lessons
- 17+ Live Doubt Clarification Sessions
- 100+ PDF’s for this Course
- 20 FULL-Length Online Mock Test (Phase I of RRB NTPC)
- 10 Previous Year Question Paper
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below-given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to email@example.com.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL