Last Minute Tips to ace NICL AO Mains 2017
Last Minute Tips to ace NICL AO Mains 2017
The NICL AO Mains is happening tomorrow and we believe you have prepared to the full extent for the exams. We believe the exams will be equal to the benchmark set by the other exams , So your preparations will be tested for a ride tomorrow and we are sure you will cross the tide of the exam and become successful in the end.
The NICL AO Mains exam have two parts , the first one consisting of the objective ones and the latter part consisting of the descriptive section.
First Part : Objective Part
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- English Knowledge
- General Awareness with special reference to Insurance Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
Each section has 40 questions individually and there are negative marks for each wrong answers marked by you. Also the total timing for this part is 120 minutes. There is strictly no sectional timing for each section. So the time is for all the individual sections in the first part and the candidates have to be careful in their strategy in allocating time for each section in the first part.
Second Part : Descriptive Section
Total No.of Questions
3 Descriptive Questions
There will three questions in the descriptive section and the alloted time for this section will be 30 Minutes.
Note : Only the marks obtained in the NICL AO Mains and the interview will be taken into account for the final selection. The marks obtained in the prelims will not be taken for the final selection.
TRICKS FOR THE FIRST SECTION :
- To crack the Reasoning section , one needs to choosy , the puzzles and the seating arrangement may be complex and time consuming , So choose the one which are easy to solve.
- The computer knowledge section and the General awareness section with reference to the Insurance awareness is easier and don’t require much time to crack. So allocate less time for the section. If you have answered these sections faster than you have estimated , it will provide ample time for the other section.
- In the English section , read the reading comprehension because most of the times , the questions will be mostly direct and often easy. Attend the other questions in this section in the order of the priority of your strategy.
- In the quantitative aptitude section ,always the simplification and the approximation part would be easy and would take less time. The complex questions take most of your time in the exams, so be more cautious on those questions while answering.
Last Minute Tips for NICL AO Mains :
- Do read all the questions and be choosy in the questions.
- Solve the ones which are easier to crack and then move on to the next one.
- Don’t waste your time in solving a complex problem , it’s competitive exam and not a mock , So it’s better to skip to a easier question which could fetch you marks and also save your time.
- Remember you always can comeback to a question , So don’t waste the time in a complex question. (Even Captain Cool “MS” cannot hit Helicopter shot on all the deliveries , he chooses the one which is perfect to clear the rope for a maximum).
- Start from your strong section , this will morally boost the confidence in your attempts. Everyone have their own expertise in certain sections , So it’s unto you to choose a section which you could solve efficiently.
- There are negative marks for the wrongly selected answers. So be careful of those questions and if you are not sure of any answers you may leave it. ( It’s upto you to leave or attempt , there may be tricky ones out there , so be extra cautious).
- Do not try to enrich your knowledge with a last minute topic preparation which is extremely new. New concepts will take time and it is not advisable to learn anything new at the last minute.
- Have your Hall tickets & other stuffs ready for the exams. Last minute hassles will make you more tensed and it may demoralize your confidence. So be prepared with all the necessary things.
- There is a time slot , So your time management is essential to crack this exam. Don’t take more time to solve a section.
We hope you cross the blustery tides of tomorrow’s exam and come successful in the end. We also believe your preparations and your strategy are going to help to ace the NICL AO Mains exam. The Bankersdaily team wishes all the aspirants good luck for tomorrow’s exam.