LIC ADO 2019 Notification Released – 8581 Vacancies – All Zones
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Life Insurance Corporation of India ( LIC) has released the official Notification for the post of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) now.
Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) invites online applications from eligible candidates who must be Indian Citizens for selection and appointment as Apprentice Development Officer in the jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices under
- Southern Zonal Office, Chennai
- Western Zonal Office, Mumbai
- South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad
- Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi
- North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur
- East Central Zonal Office, Patna
- Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata
- Central Zonal Office, Bhopal.
Vacancies – LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
The total number of vacancies available for the LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 is 8581.
- Central Zone – 525
- Eastern Zone – 922
- East Central Zone – 701
- North Zone – 1130
- North Central Zone – 1042
- South Zone – 1257
- South Central Zone – 1251
- Western Zone – 1753
The number of Apprentice Development Officers recruited from among the Employee Category shall not exceed 15%, from Agents Category shall not exceed 25% and from Others Category shall not exceed 60% of the total number of vacancies for recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers.
Important Dates – LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
|Opening date of On-Line Registration of Application and On-line payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges.||20th May,2019|
|Last date of On-Line Registration of Application and On-line payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges.||9th June,2019|
|Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination||29th June, 2019 onwards|
|Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (tentative)||6th & 13th July,2019|
|Dates of Online Examination-Main (tentative)||10th August,2019|
Job Requirement – LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
- It is primarily a sales supervision job. The selected candidates will be required to sponsor suitable persons to be appointed as Life Insurance Agents, train them properly, and help the recruited agents to sell life insurance to maximum number of persons. They will also be required to give prompt after sales service to policyholders. For this purpose considerable movement including tours covering the entire area allotted to them are involved.
- The recruitment as Apprentice Development Officers is for Urban and Rural Areas and the selected candidates will have to work in these areas.
- It is, however, likely that some of the selected candidates may be posted in the jurisdiction of nearby Divisional Office/s within the jurisdiction of the Zone.
- It is clarified that appointment as Apprentice Development Officer does not by itself confer any right on the candidates to be appointed as Probationary Development Officer.
Stipend & Renumeration – LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
- Stipend Amount: Rs. 34,503/- Per Month (Candidates Selected from Employee Category)
- A Probationary Development Officer at a specified Headquarter in the area will be placed in the scale of ₹ 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 plus allowances and other benefits as per rules in force.
- On appointment as a Probationary Development Officer, basic pay of ₹ 21,865/- per month (except for Employee Category candidates) in the scale of 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
- Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale, inclusive of House Rent Allowance& City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of city, will be approximately ₹37,345/- in ‘A’ Class City. Other benefits include Gratuity, Defined Contributory Pension Scheme, LTC, Medical Benefit, Group Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, vehicle advance (2-wheeler/4- wheeler), reimbursement towards cost of Brief Case/leather bag, mobile handset, supply of dailies as per rules and on confirmation in service, attractive performance linked Incentives.
Apprenticeship Period & Probation – LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
- An Apprentice Development Officer will have to undergo Theoretical & Field Sales Training. The period of apprenticeship shall commence from the date of commencement of the training.
- An Apprentice Development Officer, who successfully completes the apprenticeship and, in opinion of the Recruiting Authority, is otherwise suitable for appointment to the service of the Corporation may be appointed as a Development Officer and placed on probation. The period of probation shall be for one year which may be extended upto two years.
Eligibility Conditions – LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
The Eligibility condition will be considered as on 1st May 2019
Candidates eligible for recruitment are classified as
- Agent Category
- Employee Category
- Others Category
For details regarding this, please refer the complete notification of LIC ADO Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit – LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1989 and not later than 01.05.1998 (both days inclusive) as on 01.05.2019.
Upper Age Limit can be changed as mentioned in the official notification of LIC ADO Recruitment 2019.
Experience – LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
|Category of Applicant||For Recruitment in Urban Area||For Recruitment in Rural Area|
|i) Employee Category||Not less than 3 years of service after confirmation in Class III post|
|Not less than 5 years as an agent or other than agent (such as DSE/FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹ 5,00,000/- during the immediately preceding 5 financial years and a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹1,00,000/- on 50 lives in each of any 3 of the financial years.||Not less than 4 years as an agent or other than agent (such as DSE/FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹ 1,00,000/- on 50 lives per year in any 3 of the immediately preceding 4 financial years.|
|iii) Other||Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years experience in life insurance industry.|
Selection Procedure – LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
Selection Procedure differs for Open Market Category & Agents Category and Employee Category.
Open Market Category
Phase I – Prelims Exam
Phase II – Mains Exam
Phase III – Interview
Agents Category and Employee Category
Phase I – Online Mains Examination
Phase II – Interview
Application Fee – LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
|For SC/ST Candidates||Intimation Charges of Rs.50/- plus Transaction Charges|
|Other than SC/ST Candidates||Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges.|
Aspirants can check the Official Notification of the LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 from the official website of LIC or from the links that are provide below.
Get 5+5 High Quality MOCK TESTS to crack FCI Recruitment & CWC Recruitment 2019 in the first attempt itself.
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below-given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL