RBI JUNIOR ENGINEER 2019 RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION – RELEASED – 24 Vacancies
RBI JUNIOR ENGINEER 2019 RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION – RELEASED – 24 Vacancies
RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical & Civil) in Reserve Bank of India.
The total number of vacancies available for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical & Civil) in Reserve Bank of India is 24.
Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website (RBI Website)
Important Dates – RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
|Website Link Open||07.01.2019 to 27.01.2019|
|Payment of Examination Fees Online||07.01.2019 to 27.01.2019|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||February 2019|
Provisions of Reservations – RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
|Sr. No||Recruitment Zone||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
- No fee is payable for SC/ST/PWD candidates applying for the post except the intimation charges of Rs.50/‐.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates will not be eligible for age relaxation in the zones where no vacancies are reserved for them.
- The reservation under various categories will be as per prevailing Government Guidelines at the time of finalization of result.
AGE LIMIT – RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
The age limit will be considered as on 1st January 2019.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Candidates born not earlier than 02/01/1989 and not later than 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation – RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST) – By 5 years, i.e. up to 35 years
- OBC – By 3 years, i.e. up to 33 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – By 10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Ex-Servicemen – To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married – By 10 years
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January 1980 and 31st December, 1989. – By 5 years
Educational Qualification – RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
The educational Qualification will be considered as on 1st January 2019.
Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Experience – RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
Scheme of Selection – RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held tentatively in February 2019.
- Phase I – Online Examination
- Phase II – Language Proficiency Test
Exam Pattern – RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks (Total Weighted Score)||Total Time|
|1||English Language||50||50||150 mins (separate time for each section)|
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the Admission Letter for examination from the RBI’s website.
- Roll numbers of the candidates successful in Online Examination will be available on the Bank’s website in March/April 2019.
- STANDARDIZED SCORES: If the exam is conducted in more than one session, the scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions will be equated using equi percentile method.
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
- The candidates provisionally selected from the on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
- The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language/s of the zone concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language/s would be disqualified.
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
Pay Scale – RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 21,400/- per month (i.e. Rs.13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of Rs. 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately
- Rs. 49026/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments
Perquisites – RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Bank’s accommodation subject to availability, reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, Newspaper, Brief case, Book Grant, Allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
- Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility; Interest free Festival Advance, Leave Fare Concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents).
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc. will be available to regular employees who will put in at least two years of service.
- The recruits will be governed by the Defined Contribution New Pension Scheme, in addition to the benefit of Gratuity.
- There are reasonable prospects for promotion to higher grades.
- Selected candidates will be initially posted in the Bank’s office within the Recruitment Zone for which they had applied.
- However, they are liable to be transferred in administrative exigencies to centres grouped and classified into East, West, North, South and Central Zone offices.
Application Fee – RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
Payable from 07.01.2019 to 27.01.2019 Online (both dates inclusive) shall be as follows
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS – Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges)
- OBC/General candidates – Rs.450 /- for (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Aspirants can check the official notification of the RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of RBI or from the link that is provided below.
Aspirants can apply for the RBI Junior Engineer 2018 – 24 Vacancies from the link that is provided below.
We (Race Institute & Bankersdaily) have also released the IBPS CLERK Mains Exam 2018 – 15 Test Series package which is now available @ Bankersdaily Store. Aspirants can buy the tests before 10th January 2019 to get the tests @ Offer price.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL