Registrations for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2017
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program is an endeavour by Axis Bank to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill set in the field of Banking.
Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme is a one year, full time residential programme which will be conducted at two training campuses, Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and Amity Global Business School in Noida.
Minimum 21 years and max 25 years (born on or after 1st April 1992).
- Only Graduate Students can apply
- Students should hold a Graduation degree at the time of applying and filling the form for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program.
- Graduates from any stream with min 55% and above in their Final year of graduation or aggregate of 55% and above in graduation.
- Students currently pursuing their Graduation course are not eligible to apply.
- Post Graduate Students (pursuing or completed) are not eligible to apply.
- Classroom sessions for a duration of 9 months.
- An Internship Period of 3 months – At any Axis bank branch office across India.
- Rs.5000 per month for the first 9 months
- Rs.12000 per month during the internship
- Completion of the Course – Customer Service Officer – An Assistant Manager Grade