Documents Required to Apply for IBPS PO 2018 Exam
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
IBPS PO 2018 Exam registration process is nearing the deadline day and still many aspirants have doubts in uploading the documents like Left Hand Thumb Impression , Hand Written Declaration statement, photographs and signature. Also the actual size of these documents play a vital role in uploading and often aspirants find it difficult in finding the appropriate size of these documents. The next is the image size of these documents which vary independently.
We have also mentioned the preference order for the IBPS PO 2018 Exam based on the Total number of Vacancies and considering the financial & present market situations of the banks (based on NPA & RBI guidelines). So please check that before applying for the IBPS PO 2018 Exam.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their :
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe 10 may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
– a hand written declaration (text given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications).
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
Check LIVE Video :Jackson’s Trick to Solve Quadratic Equation in 5 seconds [New Trick]
Photograph Image – IBPS PO 2018
Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
Size of file: 20kb–50 kb
- No Red eye
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Signature – IBPS PO 2018
Dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels
Size of the File: 10 – 20 kb
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
Left thumb impression – IBPS PO 2018
Dimensions: 240 * 240 Pixels
Size of the File: 20 – 50 kb
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
Hand-written declaration Image – IBPS PO 2018
Dimensions: 800 * 400 Pixels
Size of the File: 50 – 100 kb
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English
- The applicant must write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink
- If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
IBPS have already stated that some of the organizations have mentioned that the vacancies have not been reported in the official notification and those vacancies will be updated from time to time. So now officially the number of vacancies for the Punjab & Sind Bank have been increased. The total number of vacancies now available for the IBPS PO 2018 is 4252. So as per the newly updated one 150 vacancies have been increased officially.
We have posted the Changes in the Exam pattern of the IBPS PO 2018 in Bankersdaily and aspirants can check the that from the below given links.
Aspirants can download the notification of the IBS PO 2018 (CRP – VIII) now from the official website of IBPS (www.ibps.in) and also from the link that is provided below.
Get the MOCK TEST SERIES for IBPS PO in our Bankersdaily site. We have provided 2 Test Series with 10 sets and 25 Sets respectively.
The earlier mock tests which were released for the previous exams have helped many students to crack the exams and we hope this IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2018 Mock Test Series will also help to crack the exam.