SBI CLERK 2020 Notification – Download PDF – 8000+ Vacancies
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
SBI CLERK 2020 Official Notification – 8000+ Vacancies – SBI (State Bank of India) has released the official notification for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India.
Total Number of vacancies is more than 8000+ Vacancies.
SBI CLERK 2020 – Important Takeaways
- Aspirants can apply for vacancies in One State Only.
- Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project.
- The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state/UT).
- The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank.
- Candidates who fail to qualify the language test will not be offered appointment.
- Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
SBI CLERK 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||3rd January, 2020|
|Closure of registration of application||26th January, 2020|
|Closure for editing application details||26th January, 2020|
|Online Fee Payment||3rd January to 26th January 2020|
|Preliminary Exam Date||February / March 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||19th April, 2020|
SBI CLERK 2020 – Pay Scale
- PAY SCALE: Rs.11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450.
SBI CLERK 2020 – Emoluments
- Starting Salary : Rs.26,000/-
- The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.26,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
- Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- They will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, provident fund, Pension under New Pension scheme (Defined Contribution Benefit), Medical, Leave-Fare and other facilities, as per instructions of the Bank as may be issued from time to time.
SBI CLERK 2020 – Educational Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.01.2020.
- Note (a) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing. (b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.01.2020.
SBI CLERK 2020 – Age Limit
- The age limit will be considered as on 1st January, 2020.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both days inclusive).
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
SBI CLERK 2020 Prelims – Exam Pattern
- Sectional Timing: Yes
- Sectional Cutoff Marks: No
- Negative Marks: 0.25
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer. No minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for individual test OR for aggregate score.
|SL.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
SBI CLERK 2020 Mains – Exam Pattern
- Negative Marks: Yes
- Sectional Cutoff Marks: No
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
- Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank. No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject are prescribed. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
|SL.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Minutes|
SBI CLERK 2020 – Statewise Vacancies
The Statewise Vacancies & Language List of all the states are provided below.
SBI CLERK 2020 – Probation Period
- Selected candidates will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Service Regulations of the Bank in force at the time of joining.
- The newly appointed Junior Associates will be on probation for a Minimum period of 6 months.
- Newly recruited Junior Associates will be required to complete e-lessons as prescribed by the bank during the probation, for getting confirmed in the Bank, failing which their probation will be extended till completion of the same.
- Further, before the probation period comes to an end, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet Bank’s expectation, may be extended.
SBI CLERK 2020 – Call Letters Release
- Preliminary Examination: The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself booklet” by entering their registration number and password/date of birth from the Bank’s website from 11.02.2020 onwards (Tentatively).
- Main Examination: Candidates qualified for main examination would be able to download their call letter from the Bank’s website (following the instructions available on the screen) from 2nd week of April 2020 onwards (Tentatively).
SBI CLERK 2020 – Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD/XS – NIL
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs.750/-
- Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
Aspirants can download the notification of the SBI CLERK (Junior Associates) from the official website of SBI or from the link that is provided below.
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below-given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to email@example.com.