SBI PO 2020 Notification Released: 2000 Vacancies
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
SBI PO 2020 Notification Released: 2000 Vacancies
SBI (State Bank of India) has released the notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) for the year 2020. SBI PO 2020 notification.
The total number of vacancies available for the SBI PO 2020 is 2000.
The Application Process for the SBI PO 2020 starts from 14th November 2020 and will end on 4th December 2020.
Aspirants who wish to apply for the post of Probationary Officers in SBI PO 2020 are requested to fill the SBI PO 2020 Online Application Form after completely reading the SBI PO 2020 notification completely which is provided below.
Important Dates – SBI PO 2020
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020|
|Payment of Application Fee||14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020|
|Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||3rd week of January 2021|
|Download of Main Examination Call letter||3rd week of January 2021 onwards|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||29th January 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards|
|Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||February/ March 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020|
Total Vacancies – SBI PO 2020
The total number of vacancies available for SBI PO 2020 is 2020. There are zero backlog vacancies for most of the Categories. Vacancies detailed above are provisional and may vary according to Bank’s requirements.
|Category||SC||ST||OBC*||EWS^||GEN||Total||LD#||VI#||HI#||d & e# @|
- Vacancies reserved for OBC category are available only to the ‘Non-creamy layer’ OBC candidates. ‘Creamy layer’ OBC candidates should indicate their category as ‘General’.
- Vacancies for PWD category candidates are reserved horizontally.
- PWD categories under clauses ‘d’ & ‘e’ of Section 34 (i) of RPWD Act 2016 are:
(i) “Specific Learning Disability” (SLD); (ii) “Mental Illness” (MI); (iii) “Multiple Disabilities” (multiple disabilities amongst LD, VI, HI, SLD & MI).
- Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India.
- Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channels.”
Educational Qualification – SBI PO 2020
- The Educational Qualification for the SBI PO 2020 will be considered as of 31st December 2020.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit – SBI PO 2020
The age limit will be considered as of 1st April 2020.
- Maximum Age: 21 Years
- Minimum Age: 30 Years
It has been mentioned that Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive).
Selection Procedure – SBI PO 2020
The SBI PO 2020 is a three Tier Process.
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Mains Examination & Descriptive Test
- Phase III – Group Exercise & Interview
Exam Pattern – SBI PO 2020 – Prelims Exam
- Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination.
- There will be no sectional cut-off.
- Candidates numbering 10 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
|S. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Sectional Time||Marks|
|1.||English Language||30||20 minutes||Total Maximum
|2.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
Phase 2: Mains Exam (Objective + Descriptive)
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern – Objective
|S. No.||Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern – Descriptive
The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
Phase 3: Group Exercise and Interview
- Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main Exam): There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
Final Selection – SBI PO 2020
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
- The marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III for preparing the final merit list. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Phase-II (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and Phase-III scores of candidates (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks.
- The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Phase-II and Phase-III. Selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category
EMOLUMENTS – SBI PO 2020
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time (the emoluments are likely to be revised shortly).
Application Fee – SBI PO 2020
- SC/ST/PWD – “NIL”
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs.750/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
Number of Chances – SBI PO 2020
|Category||Max. Permissible Number of Chances|
|General/ EWS (PWD)||7|
|SC/ SC (PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
- Candidates who have already appeared for the maximum number of permissible chances are not eligible to apply.
- The number of changes will be counted from the examination held on 18.04.2010.
- Appearing in Preliminary Examination will not be counted as a chance. In the years in which only one written examination has been held (i.e. no Preliminary Examination has been held), appearing in this examination will be counted as a chance.
Apsirants can check the Official Notification of the SBI PO 2020 from the official website of SBI PO or from the link that is mentioned below.
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL