South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : PGDBF Notification Released
South Indian Bank (SIB) PO Recruitment 2018: PGDBF Notification Released
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
South Indian Bank has released the recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) 2018 in Scale-I Cadre on successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Programme Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore.
On successful completion of the programme within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Scale-I.
Total Number of Vacancies for the SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF has not been mentioned in the Official Notification.
Eligible Candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted.
About – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF
- Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Bank Name: South Indian Bank
- Salary: Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
- Probation Period: 2 Years
- PGDBF Course: 1 Year PGDBF Course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt.Ltd (MaGE) Bangalore.
IMPORTANT DATES – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF
|Online Application – Start Date||10.12.2018|
|Online Application – End Date||16.12.2018|
Age Limit – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF
- Maximum Age: 25
- Not more than 25 years as on 30.11.2018. (Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.12.1993 and not later than 30.11.1999)
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 30.11.2018 only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII, and Graduation under regular programme (full-time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. The equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.(Percentage conversion certificate to be provided if grading system is followed in graduation)
- Those who have scored less than an aggregate of minimum 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
MODE OF SELECTION – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF
- Phase I – Online Test
- Phase II – Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview
- Initial Shortlisting will be done based on the online test
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
EXAM PATTERN – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Version||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
PROGRAMME AND PROGRAMME FEE – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF
- The selected candidates shall undergo 8-months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months’ internship at Bank Branch. During the Campus programme, a well-structured syllabus is designed to meet the skill sets as required and to identify candidates in areas of their excellence.
- On successful completion of the programme, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and will be absorbed to the services of the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre.
- The fees for this Programme will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging [during the programme period] and programme fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
FINANCING/ LOAN OPTIONS – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF
- All the candidates selected for the program will be eligible for availing educational loan facility provided by the Bank. The EMIs for the loan would start from the month of joining the Bank.
- There would be no recovery of EMIs or interest during the One year programme period and the interest accrued during this programme period of one year would be recovered along with the normal EMIs.
- The EMIs are spread over a period of 84 months (7 years) to ensure that there is minimal impact on the monthly earnings of the Probationary Officer.
INCENTIVES – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF
The students will be paid a sum of Rs 3,000/- p.m during 8 months classroom training and an amount of Rs 15,000/- p.m during internship period of 4 months.
LOYALTY BONUS – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF
The loyalty bonus of Rs.3,50,000/- shall be paid to the officers as annual installments from the end of 5th year upto the end of 10th of the year of continuous service in the Bank based on the satisfactory performance of the candidates and recommendation from the Performance Evaluation Committee.
PROBATION PERIOD – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF
The period of probation is 2 years (inclusive of one year programme period). Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
SALARY – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances (likely to be revised). Eligible for Performance Linked Incentive applicable to Scale I officers.
POSTING LOCATION – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF
- Posting Location can be anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank
JOB PROFILE – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGDBF
- The selected candidates can be posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches /offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to
- The job role/ profile include branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury , central processing centres etc.
Application Fee – SIB PO Recruitment 2018 – PGBDF
- General – Rs.800/-
- SC/ST – Rs.200/-
The application fee mentioned here is accounted as excluding the GST and other charges.