SSC Constable GD 2018 Notification – 54953 Vacancies Released
Dear SSC Aspirants,
SSC Constable GD 2018 Notification is released now and the total number of vacancies available for the SSC Constable GD is 54953. This SSC Constable GD 2018 is conducted to recruit aspirants for the posts available in open examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs and the Staff Selection Commission.
The recruitment process will consist of
1. Computer Based Examination (CBE)
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3.Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
SSC Constable GD 2018 – Vacancies
The total number of vacancies available for the SSC Constable GD 2018 Recruitment Exam is 54,953. The individual vacancies available are given below in the table.
SSC Constable GD 2018 – Vacancies (Male)
SSC Constable GD 2018 – Vacancies (Female)
Pay Scale: Rs 21700- 69100
Please note that, The vacancies are Tentative. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the website of the Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC Constable GD 2018 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18
- Maximum Age : 23
The Age limit should be considered as on 1st August, 2018. Please note that candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1995 and later than 01.08.2000.
Note-I: The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Governments orders on the subject.
Note-II: Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth and Name as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age and name. No subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
SSC Constable GD 2018 – Educational Qualification
Aspirants who wish to apply for the SSC Constable GD 2018 Recruitment Exam should have obtained Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not
- The candidates must bring all relevant documents/ certificates in original with self attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex- servicemen), which will be checked/ verified at the time of DME by CAPF
- The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date e. 01.08.2018 and he/ she has been declared passed, will be considered to have the requisite Educational Qualification.
SSC Constable GD 2018 – Age Relaxation
|Code No||Category||Age – relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||Ex-Servicemen||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|04||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 years|
|05||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 years|
|06||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ ST)||10 years|
|07||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989.||5 years|
SSC Constable GD 2018 – Important dates:
Online Registration Opening Date: 21.07.2018
Online Registration Closing Date: 20.08.2018
Computer based Examination date: To be notified later
Since SSC have got a new website , the application process can also be made through the new one. Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or ‘Click here to apply’ link provided at SSC Website Apply>GD-Constable.
SSC Constable GD 2018 – Application Fees
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fees.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or Selection.
The facility for submission of online application including payment of fee will be available from 21.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 (5.00PM).
However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 23.08.2018 provided the challan has been generated by them before closing date and time for receipt of applications i.e 20.08.2018 (5.00 P.M.).
Aspirants can apply for the SSC Constables (GD) 2018 Recruitment process now at the new official website of SSC or from the link that is provided below.
Aspirants can check the official notification of the SSC Constables GD 2018 Recruitment from the link that is provided below.
We will be updating the Exam pattern & Syllabus and other important articles regarding the SSC Constables GD 2018 Recruitment Process Soon in our Bankersdaily website.