SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment Notification: Full Details – Online Link Activated
SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment: Full Details – Online Link Activated
Dear SSC Aspirants,
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) which conducts the recruitment examination for the Central Government Organizations has released the recruitment notification for the post of MTS (Multi Tasking Staffs) today and the online link to apply for the same has been activated today.
Aspirants who wish to apply for the vacancies available in the SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 are advised to go through the entire notification once which is provided below before applying.
Full Details – SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) 2019
- Name of the Post: Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
- Post Category: General Central Service Group „C‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post
- Pay Scale: Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1)
Important Dates – SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) 2019
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 08.2019 to 06.09.2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17.11.2019
Vacancies – SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) 2019
- The Vacancies for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 has not been released along with the SSC MTS 2019 Official notification. It has been mentioned in the official notification as given below.
- Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
Eligibility Criteria – SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) 2019
Age Limit – SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) 2019
- The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
Age Relaxation – SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) 2019
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are provided as per Govt Rules and Regulations.
- ST, SC – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PH/PWD – 10 years
- PH and OBC – 13 years
- PH and SC/ST – 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen belonging to General Category – 3 years
- Ex-servicemen belonging to OBC Category – 6 years
- Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST Category – 8 years
- Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled (General Category) – 5 years
- Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled (OBC) – 8 years
- Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled (SC/ST) – 10 years
- Widows/Divorced Women (Unreserved/General) – Up to age of 35 years
- Widows/Divorced Women (OBC) – Up to age of 38 years
- Widows/Divorced Women (SC/ST) – 40 Years
NOTE: Age relaxation is not admissible to sons, daughters and dependents of Ex-Servicemen. Therefore, such candidates should not indicate their category as ex-servicemen.
OBC Certificate Date:
The person seeking appointment on the basis of reservation to OBCs must ensure that he/ she possesses the caste/ community certificate and does not fall in creamy layer on the crucial date. The crucial date for this purpose will be the closing date for receipt of online application i.e. 29.05.2019.
Educational Qualification – SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) 2019
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Candidates who currently pursuing 10th educational qualification and can produce documentary evidence from the Board in support thereof as on 01-08-2019 are also eligible.
The candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the concerned User Departments.
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019?
Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
The last date for submission of online applications is 29-05-2019 (5.00 PM).
Application Fee – SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) 2019
- Fee Payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women, SC, ST, PwD & Ex-SM – NO FEES
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 31-05-2019 (5.00 PM).
However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through Challan of SBI may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 01-06-2019 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 31-05-2019 (5.00 PM).
Scheme of Examination – SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) 2019
The scheme of selection will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
Normalization of Marks going to play a major role in this SSC MTS Recruitment 2019. The Official Notification clarifies where will the Normalizations be applied and How is it going to affect the real selection procedure.
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination-Objective Type):
Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
|No. Of Questions /1 Mark per Qn
|Total Duration/ Timing for General candidates||Total Duration/ Timing for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|General Intelligence Reasoning||25||90 minutes
|100 Qns||100 Marks|
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- SSC MTS 2019 – Paper-I Exam Date (T): 02-08-2019 to 06-09-2019
SSC MTS 2019 – Paper-II (Descriptive) Exam Pattern:
- Subject: Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8thSchedule of the Constitution
- No. Of Questions: 1-2
- Total Duration/ Timing for General candidates: 30 Mins
- Total Duration/ Timing for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates: 40 Mins.
Paper-II will be of descriptive type in which the candidate will be required to write a short essay or letter in English or any language included in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution.
SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) 2019 – Direct Links:
Aspirants can check the official notification of the SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment from the official new website of SSC or from the link that is provided below.
Aspirants can BUY the LIC AAO 2019 – Online Prelims Exam Package from our Bankersdaily Store which is provided in the link.
If you have any doubts regarding the CWC – Junior Superintendent – Online Prelims Exam Test Series 2019 , kindly contact us @ store[at]therace.in