SSC Stenographer 2017 Apply Online
SSC Stenographer 2017 Apply Online
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Stenographer Grade „C‟ (Group „B‟ Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade „D‟(Group „C‟ Non-Gazetted) in the month of September 2017.
SSC Stenographer 2017 Important Dates :
Applicants may get great amount of salary that will be chosen by organization of association for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment.
|SSC Steno Grade C & D Notification Declaration Date||17th June 2017|
|Starting Date to Submit SSC Steno 2017 Application From||17th June 2017|
|Last Date To Apply For SSC Stenographer 2017 Recruitment||15th July 2017|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017 Release Date||July (Last Week)|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2017||4th Sep to 7th Sep 2017|
|SSC Stenographer Result 2017 Declaration Date||October 2017|
|SSC Stenographer 2017 Skill Test Date||April to May 2018|
|Final Result Declaration Date||Updated Soon|
SSC Stenographer 2017 Application Fee :
- Applicants are need to pay Rs.100/- only through online application will be accepted at ssconline.nic.in.
- The applicants who belong to Scheduled caste, Ex-servicemen, Persons with disability and Women candidates are no need to pay any application fees.
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.08.2017):
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Apply Link Activated Soon
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
- On-line application will be available w.e.f. 17-06-2017 to 15-07-2017 (upto 5.00 PM)
- The Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In the process candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC.
- One-time registration is the permanent database of candidates. The Registration ID and password provided by the system should be noted and kept safely so that it can be used for applying to any examination conducted by SSC. The registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website http://ssconline.nic.in. The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The facility of online application (including payment of fees through SBI net banking/ Credit or debit cards of any banks) will be available from 17-06-2017 to 15.07.2017 (upto 5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto 18.07.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM on 15.07.2017.
- The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in. Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
- In Registration Part, candidates will have to provide their basic information and upload their photograph and signature. On submission of these details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- In case, there is any discrepancy in „one-time registration‟ data filled by the candidate, photograph / signature etc, „one-time registration‟ data may be suitably edited before proceeding to fill online application form. The Commission allows editing of information like name, father‟s name, mother‟s name, date of birth, gender and matriculation, roll number only once after registration. Therefore, these fields MUST BE ENTERED / EDITED VERY CAREFULLY. Other fields in the „one-time registration‟ can be edited once before every exam but prior to submission of application for examination. SUCH EDITING IS ALLOWED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, NO CHANGE IN „One-time Registration‟ and Application data will be allowed.
- Then a candidate can proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of information about choice of centres, education qualification, post preference, making payment of examination fee, etc.
- To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/ addition/ deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph / signature or with Blurred photograph / signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected summarily