Target SBI PO : Reasoning day 17
Target SBI PO :
Reasoning day 17
D.1-5) Answer the following questions based on the information given below:
In a game, six persons Amar, Bala, Chan, David, Elite and Fran are competing against each other. Matches are scheduled in two places. Each person plays three matches in place — I and two matches in place — II.
No person plays against the same person more than once in the event. No ties are permitted in any of the matches. The observations after the completion of place — I and place — II are as given below.
- Two persons lost all the matches.
- Elite lost to Bala but won against Chan and Fran.
- One person won all the three matches.
- David lost to Amar but won against Chan and Fran.
- Fran did not play against the top person of place-I.
- Bala lost at least one match.
- Of the two persons at the bottom after place-I, one person won both matches, while the other lost both matches.
- The leader of place-I lost the next two matches.
- One more person lost both matches in place-II.
Q.1) The two persons that defeated the leader of place-I are?
a) Fran & David
b) Elite & Fran
c) Bala & David
d) Elite & David
e) Fran & David
Q.2) The only person(s) that won both matches in place-II is (are)?
b) Elite & Fran
c) Amar, Elite & Fran
d) Bala, Elite & Fran
e) Bala & Fran
Q.3) The persons that won exactly two matches in the event are?
a) Amar, David & Fran
b) David & Elite
c) Elite & Fran
d) David, Elite & Fran
e) David & Fran
Q.4) The person(s) with the most wins in the event is (are)?
b) Amar & Chan
e) Bala & Elite
Q.5) Which person lost all the matches?
D.6-10) Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Eight Engineers Abraham, Benny, Christopher, Dravid, Elizabeth, Fanaz, George and Hitler are sitting around a circular table with equal distance
between each other but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing the centre while some are facing outside.(i.e. away from the centre)
- Benny sits third to the left of Abraham. Elizabeth sits to the immediate right of Hitler. Dravid faces a direction opposite to that of Benny
- Immediate neighbours of Elizabeth face opposite directions (i.e. if one neighbour faces the centre then the other neighbour faces outside and vice-versa.) Only one person sits between Elizabeth and Dravid.
- George sits second to the right of Dravid. Both George and Christopher face the same direction as Hitler (i.e. if Hitler faces the centre then George and Christopher also faces the centre and vice-versa.) Only three people sit between Benny and Hitler. Elizabeth does not face outside
- Immediate neighbours of Fanaz faces opposite directions (i.e if one neighbour faces the centre then the other neighbour faces outside and Vice-versa.)
Q.6) Which of the following statements is true as per the given arrangement?
a) Fanaz faces the centre
b) Only three people sit between Elizabeth and Abraham
c) George sits to the immediate right of Christopher
d) None of the given options is true
e) Christopher is an immediate neighbour of Dravid
Q.7) Who among the following sits third to the left of Elizabeth?
Q.8) How many people face the centre as per the given arrangement?
e) More than four
Q.9) What will come in place of question mark (?) in the given series based on the positions as given in the arrangement?
(Elizabeth, Hitler), (Abraham, George), (Benny, Elizabeth), (Hitler, Benny),?
a) Dravid, Christopher
b) Hitler, Dravid
c) Christopher, Fanaz
d) Dravid, Abraham
e) Abraham, Hitler
Q.10) As per the given arrangement Dravid is related to Abraham in the same way as Benny is related to Hitler, Following the same pattern to whom is Christopher related?
To go Back to TARGET SBI PO : Click here
Our Useful Links