TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment – Detailed Notification – 2018
Dear TNPSC Aspirants,
TNFUSRC (Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee) has released the notification for the post of Forester, Forest Guard and Forest Guard with License. This post discusses the detailed notification of TNFUSRC Forest Guard posts along with important information like Total number of vacancies, Grade Pay (Scale of Pay), distribution of vacancies, important dates to apply for the TNFUSRC Forest Guard Exam, Last date to apply for TNFUSRC Exam 2018, Educational Qualification for TNFUSRC Exam 2018, Age Limit to apply for TNFUSRC Forester Exam 2018, Physical Standards to apply for TNFUSRC 2018, Exam Fees for TNFUSRC Forest Guard Exam 2018.
The Total number of vacancies available for all the three postings (Forester, Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving License) is 1178.
We have already posted the Short notification regarding the TNFUSRC Forester, Forest Guard & Forest Guard with License Recruitment notification 2018 separately in Bankersdaily.
Check: Short Notification – TNFUSRC Forester & Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
Vacancies – TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
Name of the Post
|Code No.||No. of vacancies (Tentative)|
|FOREST GUARD WITH DRIVING LICENCE||03||
PayScale – TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Code No.||Level of Pay|
|FOREST GUARD||02||Level –5 (Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/-)|
|FOREST GUARD WITH DRIVING LICENCE||03||Level –5 (Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/-)|
Community VACANCIES – TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
The community wise tentative vacancies for the TNFUSRC (Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee) for the post of Forest Guard & Forest Guard with Driving Licence are provided below.
|FOREST GUARD WITH DRIVING LICENCE||47||40||5||30||23||5||2||152|
Important Dates – TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
|(A)||Date of Notification||06.10.2018|
|(B)||Commencement of Online Application||15.10.2018|
|(C)||Last date for submission of Online Application||05.11.2018
(Time: 05.00 PM)
|(D)||Last date for payment of Examination Fee||
|i. Online Payment|
|ii. By challan at designated Indian Bank branches||07.11.2018
(Time: 2.00 PM)
|(E)||Date of Online Computer-based Examination||Will be announced|
Exam Pattern – TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
|Subject||Time & Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection|
|BCs, BCMs,MBCs/DCs, SCs, SC(A)s and STs||Others|
|General Knowledge||10.00 A.M.
Age Limit – TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
The age will be considered as on 1st July 2018.
|S. No.||Category of Candidates||Minimum age (should have completed)||Maximum age (should not have completed)|
|“General” (ie., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs)||21 Years||30 Years|
|2||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes||21 Years||35 Years|
|3.||Ex-servicemen (For Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence)||21 Years||30 Years (after deducting the period of his service in such service )|
- A person who has been discharged from any of the Defense services namely, the Army, the Navy or the Airforce shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment as Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence, if after deducting the period of his services in such service he has not completed the age of 30 years.
- For direct recruitment as Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence, other things being equal, preference shall be given to persons who have been discharged from the Army Service (Land Force).
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION – TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
A) FOREST GUARD
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Provided that this qualification shall not be necessary in respect of candidates belonging to the Jungle Tribes (List specified and given in “Information Brochure” published in the Website: TN FOREST.) and also in the case of those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or before 11.10.1982.
- Provided further that those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or after the 11th October 1982 but prior to the 12th November 1987 must possess a pass in VIII standard or its equivalent in a Recognized School.
- Provided further that those who were appointed as Forest Watcher on or after 13.11.1987 must possess the Minimum General Educational Qualification.
B) FOREST GUARD WITH DRIVING LICENCE
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course (Plus Two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Must possess a valid Driving licence issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Must possess a Certificate from a reputed firm or company to the effect that the candidate possesses experience in the driving of Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than three years after getting the driving licence.
- Must possess basic knowledge about the general mechanism of automobiles.
- Must possess first aid certificate issued by the recognized organization in Tamil Nadu and
- Must be certified to possess the visual standard specified below without glasses.
|Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Near Vision||0.5||0.5 (Snellen)|
Physical Standards – TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
Candidate must possess the following minimum Physical Standards.
|Category||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)|
(round the chest) on full expiration
(on full inspiration)
|Female and Third gender||150||74
(round the chest) on full expiration
(on full inspiration)
For the candidate belonging to Scheduled Tribes and jungle Tribes, the following shall be the minimum height standards:-
- Male Candidate – 152 cm
- Female and Third gender Candidate – 145 cm
Endurance Test – TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
The applicant will be required to undergo a Physical test consisting of a walk for 25 km and 16 km to be completed in four hours by male and female / third gender candidates respectively which will be conducted by the TNFUSRC before admission to the Personality test.
Examination Fee – TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
Fee: Rs.150/- + applicable service charges.
Candidates should apply only through Online Mode in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department’s Website forests.tn.gov.in.
Aspirants can apply for the post of TNFUSRC Forest Guard & Forest Guard with Driving License from the link that is provided below.
Aspirants can check the official notification of the TNFUSRC Forest Guard & Forest Guard with Driving License Recruitment 2018 from the link that is provided below.
Practice 7000 Group II Questions for TNPSC Group II Exam 2018 now @ Bankersdaily. Get the tests now.