TNPSC – Sub-Inspector of Fisheries – 2019 Recruitment – 6 Vacancies
TNPSC – Sub-Inspector of Fisheries – 2019 Recruitment – 6 Vacancies
Dear TNPSC Aspirants,
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) has invited from eligible candidates belonging only to the Scheduled Castes (SC) category through online mode up to 10.02.2019 for direct recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in the Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service against the following shortfall vacancies.
The Total number of vacancies available for the TNSPC – Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019 is 6.
Details about TNPSC – Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in Fisheries Department
- Name of the Service: Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service
- Total Number of Vacancies: 6 (SC (G))
- Scale of Pay: Rs.35,900 – 1,13,500/- (Level 13)
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIME – Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019
|Date of Notification||10.01.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||10.02.2019|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I Subject Paper (Degree / Diploma Standard) in concerned subject||04.05.2019 FN||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II General Studies (Diploma Standard)||04.05.2019 AN||02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
Rule of Reservation – Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019
The reservation of appointment is applicable only for the Scheduled Caste (General) candidates. The Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) candidates are also eligible to apply for Direct Recruitment to this post based on the inter-se merit between the Scheduled Caste candidates.
Age Limit – Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019
The age limit will be considered as on 1st July 2019.
- SC & SC(A)s – No Maximum Age Limit
“No maximum age limit” shall mean that the candidates should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of Notification or at the time of selection/ appointment to the post.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION – Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019
The educational Qualification will be considered as on 10th January 2019.
(i) Must possess the Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay.
(ii) Must possess a Certificate of successful completion of the full course of Inland or Marine Fisheries classes conducted by the Government of India.
(iii) Must possess a diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
(iv) Must possess a Science Degree with Zoology as main subject awarded by any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission.
(v) Must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science awarded by any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission.
In respect of 6 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector of Fisheries, 60% of the vacancies (i.e. 4 vacancies) is to be filled by the holders of B.F.Sc Degree and 40% of the vacancies (i.e. 2 vacancies) is to be filled by the holders of other Qualifications specified above.
Special Qualification – Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019
In order of priority for appointment Engineers / Diploma holders / Craftsman direct recruitment first preference shall be given to persons who have completed one year of apprenticeship under the Government of India scheme or one year of training under the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme.
The Degree qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies, viz., SSLC+ HSC or its equivalent + UG Degree and the Diploma qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing S.S.L.C/H.S.C from the recognised Institutions as required under Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016.
(Results of the Examination should have been declared on or before the date of this Notification).
Candidates claiming Equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should submit evidence for Equivalence of qualification in the form of Government Order issued on or before the date of this Notification, failing which their application will be summarily rejected. The Government Orders issued declaring Equivalence of prescribed qualification after the date of this Notification will not be accepted. A list of Equivalence of qualification in the related subject is available in Annexure – I to this Notification. (Refer also to the Disclaimer annexed to this Notification).
KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL – Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification.
Scheme of Examination – Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection (SCs & SC(A)s )|
|Paper – I: Subject Paper
(Any one of the following subjects in which the candidate acquired has the Degree / Diploma Qualification)
(i) Zoology (Code No.270)
(ii) Fisheries Science (Code No. 328) (Degree Standard)
(iii) Fisheries Science (Code No. 327) (Diploma Standard)
|Paper – II: General Studies (100 Questions)
General Studies (Diploma Standard) – 75 Questions
Aptitude and Mental Ability(SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions
|Interview and Records||–||70|
- The Question paper for subjects in Fisheries Science (Both Degree and Diploma) mentioned in Paper – I will be set in English only and Question paper for Zoology (Degree Standard) mentioned in Paper – I and Paper – II will be set both in English and Tamil.
- In the online application, applicants should choose and specify any one of the subjects mentioned on the ‘Scheme of Examination’ in which they had obtained the Degree or Diploma qualification.
SELECTION PROCEDURE – Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019
- Stage I – Written Examination
- Stage II – Oral Test in the form of Interview
- Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointment. Candidate’s appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and in the Oral Test is compulsory.
- Please note that, the selection against shortfall vacancies will be made from among SC/SC(A) applicants only. The reservation for Women, Ex-serviceman and Differently Abled Persons will not be applicable for the recruitment of shortfall vacancies. [Section 27(h) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016]. Further, the reservation of vacancies to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) also will not apply for this recruitment.
Application Fee – Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019
- One Time Registration Fees – Rs.150/-
Aspirants can check the official Notification of the TNPSC – Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019 from the link that is provided below or from the official website of TNPSC.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL