CRACK IBPS PO IN FIRST SHOT
Hi Bankersdaily Aspirant,
“We do what we think we can do.
We don’t attempt what we think we are incapable of.”
Aspirants,We are capable of becoming a Banker So,only We are Preparing for the competitive Exam,So Let us Crack the Exam in the First Attempt Itself.Aspirants everyone who fails will say it is impossible to crack the exam in the First Shot but we can crack it there is a saying that “It is Impossible till you make it Possible” .So,Lets make it Possible Friends.
It is easy for everyone to clear the Exam,if we Attempt the Exam by knowing about the Pattern of the Exam.Since Our Aspirants know everything about the Exam,Freshers who are going to attempt for the First Time doesn’t Know about the Pattern of the Exam.Well, Let us discuss About the Pattern of the Exam
Exam Pattern for IBPS PO 2017:
Exam Pattern for IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Exam:
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
Exam Pattern for IBPS PO 2017 Mains Exam:
|1||Reasoning Syllabus||50||50 (40 Mins)||140 Mins|
|2||General Awareness||40||40 (20 Mins)|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50 (40 Mins)|
|4||English Language||40||40 (30 Mins)|
|5||Computer Knowledge||20||20 (10 Mins)|
To Clear the Exam we need to Score more Marks than the Cut off Mark.Cut off Mark is Announced by IBPS.There are two Cut Off Marks in IBPS PO 2017
- Sectional Cut Off
- Over all Cut Off
Sectional Cut Off:
There is 3 Sections in Prelims And 5 Sections in Mains Exam.Each Section will have its Unique Cut Off for Clearing the Section.The Sectional Cut Off Marks Differ Every Year.
Sectional Cut Off will Differ according to the Category of the Candidate.
Over All Cut Off :
Over All Cut Off Marks will be more than the Sum of All the Sectional Cut Off Marks.Over All Cut Off Mark also Differ According to the Category of the Candidate.
To clear in the Exam a Candidate Should Clear both the Sectional and Over All Cut Off Marks.
How to Clear Quantitative Aptitude in IBPS PO 2017:
To Clear the Sectional Cut off Mark in Quantitative Aptitude Section we need to do:
- First Step is to Know what are all the Topics Asked in Quantitative Aptitude
Topics Asked in Quantitative Aptitude are:
Basics: 1.Number System, 2.LCM, HCF 3.Surds and Indices
Arithmetic: 1.Fractions & Decimals, Ratio & Proportion, Square Roots, 2.Simple & Compound Interest, 3.Time & Speed, Unitary Method, Time & Work, 4.Profit & Loss,5.Percentage & Discount
Algebra: 1.Quadratic Equations
Mensuration: 1.Areas of Triangle, Quadrilateral, and Circle,2.Volume of Cylinder, Cone, and Sphere
Permutations and Combinations,Probability:
Tips to Score High Marks in Quantitative Aptitude Section:
- Study Topic wise with Short Cut Tricks to solve the Question in a Few Second
- Practice Aptitude Quiz Every day.Spend atleast 1 hour Regularly for Solving Quiz.
- Use Vedic Maths for Solving Simplifications.Solve Simplification Quiz daily to increase your Speed.
- Practice Number Series Regularly to Know frequently Asked Pattern in the Exam.
- Know your Strongest Section and solve maximum number of Questions in your Strongest Topic so that you can solve the question in less time during exams
How to clear Reasoning Section in IBPS PO 2017:
Aspirants Reasoning Section is the Easiest Section in Competitive,To Score High Mark in Reasoning Section, First know what are all the Topics covered in Reasoning Section.
Topics Covered in Reasoning Section are:
1.Seating Arrangements, 2.Puzzle, 3.Inequalities, 4.Sequential Input and Output Tracing, 5.Syllogism, 6.Blood Relation, 7.Direction, 8.Coding and Decoding
Tips to Score High Marks in Reasoning Section:
- As I said Reasoning Section is the Easiest Section,Aspirants can increase the overall Cutoff marks in the Exam by scoring maximum marks in Reasoning Section.
- Practice Regularly all the Topics, by attending Reasoning Quiz.
- Practice 5 Sets of Seating Arrangement Daily in order to attain Speed in solving Seating Arrangement.
- To solve Syllogism we need some Practice to Solve it,So Practice Syllogism Daily,so that you will come across new technique to solve it.Now a days Questions in Syllogism is asked based on Reverse Syllogism,So,Practice Reverse Syllogism.
How to Clear English Section in IBPS PO 2017:
The efforts taken to ace the English section is enormous and yet one finds it difficult to expert it. Believe this section is not that difficult to ace. Perpetual practice will enable you to easily get the nominal score you require. All one need to ace the exam is reading and Practicing its Quiz periodically.
The topics asked in the English section are Cloze test , Double fillers , Spot the errors ( Different types) , Pair Phrase or Idiom meaning , Phrase replacement , Reading Comprehension and Para Jumble.
Tips to Score High Marks in English Section:
- Like in other section , you cannot appropriately mention a strategy , as this section needs a profound reading mind which can recognize the questions asked in the exam and answer it in a smart way.
- Frequently the double fillers and the Cloze tests have identical meaning and sentences that will confuse answers and to ace that part , reading more is the only way.
- Do try the mnemonic method of remembering the vocabulary which you study regularly. Also do have the practice of reading the newspaper editorials regularly because reading comprehension , Cloze Test and para jumble asked in the recent exams were based on the editorials. So if you are an ardent reader of editorials , you have a bright chance of clearing this section.
- Reading editorials could also help you to rearrange the para jumbles asked and you could easily decipher the questions asked based on the rearranged ones.
- To attend the spot the errors accurately , one has to have a sound knowledge on the grammar rules. There aren’t hardly many rules and practicing it regularly will help to ace this part in the exam.
How to Clear General Awareness Section in IBPS PO 2017:
General Awareness Section is the most easiest and Scoring Section in the Competitive Exam,If we Study Current Affairs Section for the past 5 months,Static GK will be asked from the Current Affairs Section only so need not worry about Static G.K
Topics Covered in General Awareness Section:
1.Last 5 Months Current affairs, 2.Static GK, 3.Banking Awareness
Tips to Score High Marks in General Awareness Section:
- Follow our blog Regularly, We are Posting Current Affairs and Static GK Regularly
- Spend 1 Hour Daily to Excel in Current Affairs Section.
- Spend 1 Hour on Daily Basis for Banking Awareness Section,Since Questions in Banking Awareness Section are given more Importance in Recent Exams.
- To Become Well Versed in Banking Section Attend Quiz so that we will gain some Knowledge on how the Questions in the Exam is Asked.
- Study Daily Current Affairs and Attend Quiz daily.
How to Crack Computer Awareness Section:
Computer Awareness Section is also another Cup of Cake,Because it is Easy to Score More Marks in Computer Awareness Section.
Topics Covered in Computer Awareness Section:
1.Computers history ( generation of computer languages),2.Various computer devices,3.Operating systems,4.MS Office suite,5.DBMS – Basic concepts,6.Computer networking concepts (types of topologies and basic technologies used in networking)7.Internet technologies,8.Mobile operating systems,9.Technology updates,10.Flow charts,11.Artificial intelligence,12. MIS , 13.Computer peripheral devices.
Tips to Score More Marks in Computer Awareness Section:
- Study Basics from all the Above Topics,Questions will be asked from Basic Knowledge of the above Mentioned Topic.
- After Attend Quiz,So that it will some Refreshing idea to answer a question Wisely.
Tips To Clear Overall Cut off Marks in the Exam IBPS PO 2017:
- As I said to Clear in the Exam,We Should Clear both the Sectional Cut off and Overall Cut off Marks in the Exam.
- Everyone has their Own Strongest Section and Their Weeker Section,So Identify your Strongest Section.
- Practice More than 100 Questions Regularly in your Strongest Section,So that you will come across new Technique.
- Update Your Current Affairs Section Regularly, in order to ace in General Awareness Section
- General Awareness Section and Computer Awareness Section is the Scoring Section in the Exam.There will be a Great Chance of Clearing the Exam if you were good at General Awareness Section and Computer Awareness Section.
- In Aptitude Section don’t Opt for long method to solve any problem just opt Shortcut Tricks,Shortcut Trick is helpful only when you are good in Long method.
- Don’t do too much Calculation in Rough Sheet,Perform Mind Calculation in Order to avoid Consuming More Time by just Calculation.
Follow these above Mentioned Tips Regularly So,that you will clear the upcoming IBPS PO 2017 Exam in First Shot Itself.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO 2017 :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017.
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years.
- Relaxation of Age:
|2||OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities(PWD)||PWD(SC/ST)-15 Years
|5||Widows,Divorced Women||9 Years|
“Keep your dreams alive.
Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication.
Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
If you have Any Query Regarding this article feel free to post in our Comment box.