DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS : November 24 & 25, 2019
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Daily Current Affairs (November 24 &25, 2019) like many other sections is inevitable and this also helps to score in the Banking awareness, Static GK and Financial Awareness sections. Remember, Banking Awareness and Static Awareness Questions are asked from the General Awareness section. This will also help you to ride your preparations for the forthcoming exams.
Check Daily CA from Race Youtube Channel
2-day Air Force Commanders’ Conference to begin in New Delhi
- The two-day Air Force Commanders’ Conference will begin in New Delhi .
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh will inaugurate the meet.
- Top commanders of Indian Air Force will participate in it and discuss the operational, maintenance and administrative matters related to Air Force.
Gadkari releases booklet at Agro Vision 2019 in Nagpur
- Union Minister for Road Transport Nitin Gadkari today released a booklet titled ‘Convergence of National Highway improvement/construction with water conservation and groundwater recharge’ at Agro Vision-2019 in Nagpur.
- The 4-Day agriculture exhibition, Agro Vision-2019 began on Friday.
NCC celebrates its 71st Raising Day
The National Cadet Corps (NCC), the world’s largest uniformed youth organization, is celebrating its 71st Raising Day on 24th November.
The celebrations began , with Defence Secretary Dr Ajay Kumar and DG NCC Lt Gen Rajeev Chopra paying homage to the martyrs, who made the supreme sacrifice in the service of the nation, at the National War Memorial in New Delhi.
Dubai sees over 12 million visitors in 2019
India has retained its position as Dubai’s leading source market, with over 1.39 million visitors during the first nine months of the current year.
The city welcomed 12.08 million international visitors during this period.
Ocean Dance Festival 2019 starts in Cox Bazar, Bangladesh
- The four day long Ocean Dance Festival 2019 kicked off in Cox Bazar of Bangladesh on Friday.
- State minister of cultural affairs KM Khalid inaugurated the festival as the chief guest last evening.
- Ocean Dance Festival is the largest international dance festival of Bangladesh in which more than 200 dancers, choreographers and scholars from 15 countries are participating.
- The theme of this year’s festival is ‘Bridging the distance‘ or Durotter Shetubandhan.
- The dances performed at the event will show the idea of bridging the cultural and economic distances.
Sangai Festival 2019 begins in Manipur
In Manipur, week-long Manipur Sangai Festival 2019 started from today.
The festival is organized by the State Tourism Department and biggest festival held annually to promote tourism.
The formal inaugural function of the festival was held at Hapta Kangjeibung at Imphal this evening.
Manipur Chief Minister, N. Biren Singh attended the inaugural function as Chief Guest.
UP govt launches immunisation campaign against Filaria
- Uttar Pradesh government is launching a massive immunisation campaign against the filariasis or Filaria from today.
- Central government has set year 2021 as the deadline for complete eradication of filaria in country.
The 8th International Tourism Mart (ITM) – 2019 being held at Imphal
The 8th International Tourism Mart has witnessed a total participation of 34 foreign delegates from various countries along with eminent travel industry experts in Imphal.
The event was held between the period : 23rd – 25th November, 2019.
Delhi Assembly to host 3-day Commonwealth Youth Parliament
- National Capital Delhi will be hosting a 3 Day Commonwealth Youth Parliament Sessions.
- Om Birla, The Speaker of Lok Sabha will be the Chief Guest for the 3 Day Commonwealth Youth Parliament.
- It is for the first time that an Indian Legislature is hosting the Commonwealth Youth Parliament.
- This 3 day event is being organized to enlighten the youth about legislative processes and encourage their participation in legislative procedures and decision making.
Former Madhya Pradesh CM Kailash Joshi dies at 91
- Former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kailash Joshi has passed away at the age of 91.
- He died at a private hospital in Bhopal today, after a prolonged illness.
Former WB Minister Kshiti Goswami passes away in Chennai
- The General Secretary of The Revolutionary Socialist Party (RSP) and former West Bengal Minister Kshiti Goswami died after a brief illness in Chennai this morning.
- He was 76.
Rafael Nadal clinches sixth Davis Cup title
- World number one Rafael Nadal has clinched sixth Davis Cup title for Spain after beating Denis Shapovalov of Canada in front of a jubilant home crowd in Madrid.
- Voted the tournament’s best player, Nadal sealed the title with his 29th straight Davis Cup singles win.
- Spain’s other Davis Cup titles were in 2000, ’04, ’08, ’09 and ’11.
- Canada was seeking its first Davis Cup title since debuting in the competition in 1913.
- Nadal defeated Shapovalov 6-3, 7-6 (9-7) to clinch Spain’s 2-0 win against Canada.
Lakshya Sen wins Scottish Open title
- In badminton, India’s Lakshya Sen has won the Scottish Open men’s single title, defeating Brazilian Ygor Coelho to seal his fourth title in three months.
- Entering the tournament as the top seed, the world number 41 registered an 18-21, 21-18, 21-19 win in 56 minutes to claim the title in Glasgow.
India bag 28 medals including 13 gold in U-15 Asian Wrestling C’ships
- In wrestling, India concluded its campaign at the Under-15 Asian Championships with 28 medals, including 13 gold, 14 silver and a bronze.
- The superb show by Indian grapplers continued as they won 5 gold on the last day at Taichung, China yesterday.
- Led by 2019 Cadet World Championships bronze medallist Deepak Chahal, the freestyle grapplers captured four gold while one gold came in the Greco-Roma category.
- While Chahal won the gold in 75kg, Vishal in 62kg, Sagar Jaglan in 68kg and Jatin in 85kg were the others who finished on the top podium.
- Most impressive of the lot was Sagar. He was down 1-6 against Bexultanov Yerkhan of Kazakhstan before making a remarkable turnaround in the last 20 seconds to win the bout 7-6.
- Harsh remained unbeatable in 44 kg category of Greco Roman.
Kolkata Test: India win by an innings, 46 runs against Bangladesh; Clinch series Two-Nil
- India beat Bangladesh by an innings and 46 runs in the Day and Night Pink ball Test to win the series 2-0 at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata today.
- The victory in the second Test records a 12th home series win in a row.
- India had earlier won the first Test against Bangladesh by an innings and 130 runs in Indore.
ISSF World Cup: Manu Bhaker, Elavenil Valarivan, Divyansh Panwar win gold medals
- In Shooting, India’s young shooters touched another sensational high with Manu Bhaker, Elavenil Valarivan and Divyansh Panwar clinching gold medals in their events to give the country its best ever single-day show in the ISSF World Cup Finals in Putian, China today.
- The 17-year-old Bhaker fired her way to the gold with a junior world record in the women’s 10 metres air pistol event, while the 20-year-old Elavenil claimed the top honours in the women’s 10 metres air rifle competition.
Javelin thrower Sundar Singh wins gold in World Para Athletics Championships
- Javelin thrower Sundar Singh Gurjar has won India’s second gold defending his World Para Athletics Championships title in the men’s F46 javelin throw event in Dubai.
- With this, India has secured three Tokyo Paralympic Games quota, along with the bronze winner Ajeet Singh and Rinku.
- Gurjar came up with his season’s best effort of 61.22m to claim the top spot. Singh sent the spear to a distance of 59.46m to clinch the bronze while Rinku finished fourth.
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below-given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL