DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: January 1, 2 & 3, 2022
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Daily Current affairs Quiz is one of the most important topics to score marks in the Mains Exam of any Banking Exam. This will also act as a score booster in the Mains Exam.
We are providing the Current Affairs Quiz regularly in our Bankersdaily and you can also attend the Daily Current Affairs in the actual exam format which will also enhance your time. Check the Current Affairs Quiz of Daily Current Affairs Quiz: January 1, 2 & 3, 2022
How to attend the Daily Current Affairs Quiz in Exam Format? Follow the below-given steps.
>> Click the Below link
>> Click Start Exam on the forthcoming screen.
>> Click I am Ready to Begin
>> Answer the Given Questions in the Prescribed time and Click “SUBMIT” and then “END Exam”
>> Click “REVIEW RESULTS” to check the answers and the Explanations
Please Click The Below Link To Attend The Quiz In The Exam Format And Also To Know The Answers For The Questions.
REVIEW OF EXAM
1. When was Global Family Day observed?
a) 31 December
b) 1 January
c) 2 January
d) 3 December
e) 4 December
2. DRDO celebrated its Foundation Day on 1 January 2022. When was the Defence Research and Development Organisation founded?
3. Union Government has approved the sale of the 19th tranche of electoral bonds. What is the validity period of electoral bonds from its date of issue?
a) 7 days
b) 10 days
c) 15 days
d) 30 days
e) 60 days
4. Which state government has recently renamed Jawaharlal Nehru Road as Narendra Modi Marg?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
5. What is the name of the initiative launched by Life Insurance Corporation of India as part of its effort to enhance its digital footprint to sell policies online?
a) Digi Zone
b) Smart Zone
c) Digi Policy
d) Policy Zone
e) Digital Policy Zone
6. Which country opened the effort with two new metro lines named Line 14 and Phase One of Line 18?
e) South Korea
7. Who headed the Market Data Advisory Committee restructured by the Securities and Exchange Board of India that recommends policy measures in areas such as access to securities market data and privacy?
a) Madhabi Puri Bach
b) S. Sahoo
c) Injeti Srinivas
d) S. Srinivas
e) N. K. Krishnan
8. Who was appointed as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Railway Board?
a) Pankaj Kumar Tripathy
b) Vijay Shekhar Sharma
c) Vinay Shankar Sharma
d) Vinay Kumar Tripathi
e) Rishi Kumar Gupta
9. With which bank has Paizabazzar.com partnered to launch the pre-qualified programme for personal loans?
a) HDFC Bank
b) ICICI Bank
c) Kotak Mahindra Bank
d) IndusInd Bank
e) Axis Bank
10. What is the minimum investment required for India’s first auto exchange-traded fund (ETF) launched by Nippon India Mutual Fund?
11. Which bank has appointed Baldev Prakash as its Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer?
a) ICICI Bank
b) Jammu and Kashmir Bank
c) Catholic Syrian Bank
d) Karnataka Bank
e) Bandhan Bank
12. Who was appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission (TANSIM)?
a) Sivarajah Ramanathan
b) Sivaraman Ranganathan
d) Ranga Prabhu
13. Which of the following bank has the authorisation to issue the electoral bonds?
a) ICICI Bank
b) State Bank of India
c) Canara Bank
d) Indian Bank
e) HDFC Bank
14. Rupa Gurunath stepped down as the President of Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA). When did she take over the post?
15. Which state has appointed Amir Subhani as its Chief Secretary?
e) Uttar Pradesh
16. Who among the following received the Sahitya Akademi Award 2021 for the novel ‘Things to Leave Behind’?
a) Gorati Venkanna
b) Namita Gokhale
c) Megha Majumdar
d) Daya Prakash Sinha
e) Sanjiv Verenkar
17. Writer C. S. Lakshmi received the Sahitya Akademi Award 2021 for __________ language.
18. Which country was defeated by India to clinch India’s eighth U-19 Asia Cup title?
a) South Africa
d) Sri Lanka
19. Which country does Mohammad Hafeez (who announced his retirement from international cricket) hail from?
b) West Indies
c) South Africa
d) New Zealand
20. What is the profession of Stephen J. Lawrence (who passed away recently)?
a) Music composer
e) Social activist
21. When was the sale of the first batch of electoral bonds took place?
22. What is the currency of China?
23. When was the Kisan Credit Cards (KCC) scheme formulated?
24. What is the maximum deposit limit that can be made in a PPF account in any given financial year?
b) ₹1 lakh
c) ₹1.5 lakhs
d) ₹2 lakhs
e) ₹5 lakhs
25. Where is Khangchendzonga National Park (UNESCO World Heritage Site) located?
e) Uttar Pradesh
To Know the Answers for the Quiz, Attend the Current Affairs Quiz – January 1, 2 &3, 2022