DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: November 21 & 22, 2021
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Daily Current affairs Quiz is one of the most important topics to score marks in the Mains Exam of any Banking Exam. This will also act as a score booster in the Mains Exam.
We are providing the Current Affairs Quiz regularly in our Bankersdaily and you can also attend the Daily Current Affairs in the actual exam format which will also enhance your time. Check the Current Affairs Quiz of Daily Current Affairs Quiz: November 21 & 22, 2021
How to attend the Daily Current Affairs Quiz in Exam Format? Follow the below-given steps.
>> Click the Below link
>> Click Start Exam on the forthcoming screen.
>> Click I am Ready to Begin
>> Answer the Given Questions in the Prescribed time and Click “SUBMIT” and then “END Exam”
>> Click “REVIEW RESULTS” to check the answers and the Explanations
Please Click The Below Link To Attend The Quiz In The Exam Format And Also To Know The Answers For The Questions.
REVIEW OF EXAM
1. When was World Television Day observed?
a) 17 November
b) 18 November
c) 19 November
d) 20 November
e) 21 November
2. When was the first World Fisheries Day observed?
a) 21 November 1998
b) 21 November 2008
c) 21 November 2015
d) 22 November 2015
e) 22 November 2106
3. Who among the following has flagged off the first-ever All India Domestic Workers Survey?
a) Narendra Modi
b) Rajnath Singh
c) Amit Shah
d) Bhupender Yadav
e) Narendra Singh Tomar
4. Where did Uttar Pradesh inaugurate its first anti-air pollution tower?
5. Which of the following countries are set to jointly develop unmanned military and commercial vessels?
b) United Arab Emirates
c) The Philippines
d) Both (a) and (b)
e) Both (a) and (c)
6. Who was appointed as the brand ambassador of TRIFED Aadi Mahotsav?
a) P. V. Sindhu
b) M. C. Mary Kom
c) Anil Karwal
d) Rohit Sharma
e) Salman Khan
7. Which of the following police stations topped in the best 10 police stations in India announced by the Union Ministry of Home Affairs? (November 2021)
a) Bhattu Kalan Police Station
b) Basantgarh Police Station
c) Sadar Bazar Police Station
d) Manvi Police Station
e) Gangapur Police Station
8. Which country has planned to build the world’s first ‘Bitcoin City’?
a) El Salvador
9. Which country has conducted its sixth edition of the joint military exercise ‘Ex-Shakti’ along with India?
10. Who among the following is not a recipient of the Gallantry Awards 2021 presented by President Ram Nath Kovind?
a) Abhinandan Varthaman
b) Naib Subedar Sombir
c) Major Vibhuti Shankar Dhoundiyal
d) Rama Raghoba Rane
e) Sapper Prakash Jadhav
11. _______________ won the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development 2021.
12. Which of the following publisher company publishes the first debut novel of Smriti Irani ‘Lal Salaam’?
b) Hachette India
d) Penguin Random House India
13. Who clinched the second position in F1 Qatar Grand Prix 2021? (November 2021)
a) Lewis Hamilton
b) Max Verstappen
c) Sergio Perez
d) Charles Leclerc
e) Fernando Alonso
14. Kento Momota clinched the Indonesia Masters Badminton 2021 tournament men’s singles title Which country does he hail from?
15. What is the profession of Gurmeet Bawa (who passed away recently)?
e) Hockey Player
16. Recurve is the term related to ______________.
17. What is the currency of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)?
18. Where is Dudhwa National Park located?
a) Uttar Pradesh
e) Tamil Nadu
19. ‘Digital KYC’ has been defined in which section of the Prevention of Money Laundering (PMLA) Act, 2002?
a) Section 3
b) Section 4
c) Section 5
d) Section 6
e) Section 7
20. What does ‘A’ represent in ‘CRAR’ in banking?
To Know the Answers for the Quiz, Attend the Current Affairs Quiz – November 21 & 22, 2021