DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: November 9, 2021
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Daily Current affairs Quiz is one of the most important topics to score marks in the Mains Exam of any Banking Exam. This will also act as a score booster in the Mains Exam.
We are providing the Current Affairs Quiz regularly in our Bankersdaily and you can also attend the Daily Current Affairs in the actual exam format which will also enhance your time. Check the Current Affairs Quiz of Daily Current Affairs Quiz: November 9, 2021
How to attend the Daily Current Affairs Quiz in Exam Format? Follow the below-given steps.
>> Click the Below link
>> Click Start Exam on the forthcoming screen.
>> Click I am Ready to Begin
>> Answer the Given Questions in the Prescribed time and Click “SUBMIT” and then “END Exam”
>> Click “REVIEW RESULTS” to check the answers and the Explanations
Please Click The Below Link To Attend The Quiz In The Exam Format And Also To Know The Answers For The Questions.
REVIEW OF EXAM
1. When is National Legal Services Day in India observed?
a) 11 November
b) 09 November
c) 10 November
d) 08 November
e) 07 November
2. Which state celebrated its 21st foundation day on 09 November 2021?
e) Uttar Pradesh
3. Which company has partnered with RuPay for a seamless payment experience for pre-teens and teenagers?
4. Which bank has partnered with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) for local economic development in Kerala?
a) Equitas Small Finance Bank
b) Federal Bank
c) South Indian Bank
d) ESAF Small Finance Bank
e) ICICI Bank
5. Which organisation has approved Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) to invest in Infrastructure Investment Trusts (InvITs) and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)?
a) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
b) Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
c) Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
d) Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
e) National Housing Bank (NHB)
6. Which company has partnered with Liberty General Insurance to offer motor insurance?
b) Tata Motors
c) Tech Mahindra
d) Google Pay
7. Who was appointed as the head coach of the Indian senior women’s boxing team?
a) Mohammad Ali Qamar
b) Bhaskar Bhatt
c) Sridhar Bharat
d) Ramesh Power
e) Ranjan Jha
8. Who was appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of PTC India?
a) Vikram Kumar
b) Rajiv Shukla
c) Sanjay Yadav
d) Rajib Kumar Mishra
e) None of the above
9. Who was re-elected as the President of the International Gymnastics Federation?
a) Yuta Watanabe
b) Avi Schafer
c) Morinari Watanabe
d) Yuki Togashi
e) Khem Birch
10. Which Indian city has joined the UNESCO Creative Cities Network 2021 under the crafts and folk art category recently? (November 2021)
11. Who became the first Chinese woman astronaut to walk in space?
a) Zhai Zhigang
b) Liu Boming
c) Wang Yaping
d) Tang Hongbo
e) Ye Guangfu
12. What is the rank of India in the Global Drug Policy Index 2021 report released by Harm Reduction Consortium?
13. Which country was ranked at the top in the Global Drug Policy Index 2021 released by Harm Reduction Consortium?
a) New Zealand
14. Who defeated Daniil Medvedev to win a record 37th Masters title?
a) Michael Venus
b) Rafael Nadal
c) Novak Djokovic
d) Roger Federer
e) Alexander Zverev
15. Who became the third cricketer to score 3,000 runs in men’s T20I?
a) Virat Kholi
b) K.L. Rahul
c) Glean Maxwell
d) Rohit Sharma
e) Chris Gayle
16. Where is the headquarters of the International Gymnastics Federation located?
a) Rome, Italy
b) Lausanne, Switzerland
c) Paris, France
d) Zurich, Switzerland
e) Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
17. What is the currency of Malaysia?
18. Where is Nawab Wajid Ali Shah Zoological Garden located?
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Himachal Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
19. What is the tagline of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
a) Let’s make money simple
b) A tradition of trust
c) We value you
d) We understand your world
e) Banking hatke
20. When was the Asian Development Bank established?
To Know the Answers for the Quiz, Attend the Current Affairs Quiz – November 9, 2021