DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: September 14, 2021
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Daily Current affairs Quiz is one of the most important topics to score marks in the Mains Exam of any Banking Exam. This will also act as a score booster in the Mains Exam.
We are providing the Current Affairs Quiz regularly in our Bankersdaily and you can also attend the Daily Current Affairs in the actual exam format which will also enhance your time. Check the Current Affairs Quiz of Daily Current Affairs Quiz: September 14, 2021
How to attend the Daily Current Affairs Quiz in Exam Format? Follow the below-given steps.
>> Click the Below link
>> Click Start Exam on the forthcoming screen.
>> Click I am Ready to Begin
>> Answer the Given Questions in the Prescribed time and Click “SUBMIT” and then “END Exam”
>> Click “REVIEW RESULTS” to check the answers and the Explanations
Please Click The Below Link To Attend The Quiz In The Exam Format And Also To Know The Answers For The Questions.
REVIEW OF EXAM
1. When is National Hindi Day observed?
a) 10 September
b) 11 September
c) 12 September
d) 13 September
e) 14 September
2. Who was appointed as the Acting Chairperson of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)?
3. What is the profession of Rizabawa (who passed away recently)?
4. Which bank has tied up with Indiabulls for a strategic co-lending alliance?
a) Punjab National Bank
b) Bank of Maharashtra
c) Bank of India
d) Punjab & Sind Bank
e) State Bank of India
5. What is the profession of Oscar Fernandes (who passed away recently)?
6. Which company has appointed Jim Lanzone as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO)?
7. Which organization has tied up with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to link Unified Payments Interface (UPI) and PayNow for instant money transfer?
a) Reserve Bank of India
b) National Payments Corporation of India
d) Google Pay
8. What is the theme of the first cohort under the Regulatory Sandbox Scheme of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
a) Mobile ATM
b) Mobile Banking
c) Retail Payments
d) Business Correspondents
e) Lead Bank Scheme
9. Who is set to be appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Vistara?
a) Vinod Kumar
b) Vimal Kumar
c) Vimal Khanna
d) Ganesh Khanna
e) Vinod Kannan
10. Which organisation launched ‘Loan Against Mutual Funds’ (LAMF)?
a) Bajaj Finance
b) Tata Capital Limited
c) Aditya Birla capital
d) IDFC First Bank
e) SBI Mutual Funds
11. Who won the 2021 Women’s Prize for Fiction?
a) Susanne Clark
b) Susanna Joseph
c) Roseline Susanna
d) Roseline Joseph
e) Roseline Clark
12. Which country does Brendan Taylor (who announced his retirement from international cricket recently) belong to?
b) Sri Lanka
13. Which bank has partnered with SWIFT for real-time cross-border payment tracking?
a) RBL Bank
b) DBS Bank
c) Citi Bank
e) Standard Chartered
14. Which country jointly launched the ‘Climate Action and Finance Mobilisation Dialogue’ (CAFMD) with India?
c) The USA
15. What is the new increased reservation quota for women in government jobs in Tamil Nadu?
16. Where is Indira Gandhi National Park located?
e) Tamil Nadu
17. What is the currency of Singapore?
e) CFA Franc
18. Where is the headquarters of Yahoo?
a) New York
b) Washington D.C.
19. What is the currency of Japan?
20. Where is the headquarters of Punjab & Sind Bank?
c) New Delhi
To Know the Answers for the Quiz, Attend the Current Affairs Quiz – September 14, 2021