DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS : September 21, 22 & 23, 2019
Daily Current Affairs (September 21, 22 & 23, 2019) like many other sections is inevitable and this also helps to score in the Banking awareness, Static GK and Financial Awareness sections. Remember, Banking Awareness and Static Awareness Questions are asked from the General Awareness section. This will also help you to ride your preparations for the forthcoming exams.
Check Daily CA from Race Youtube Channel
New Delhi: HM Amit Shah lays foundation stone for Janganana Bhawan at Mansingh Road
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah laid foundation stone for Janganana Bhawan at Mansingh Road in New Delhi. The work of the seven-storey green building which will be built at the cost of 44 crore rupees will be completed by 2021.
- Mr Shah said, the Government will complete the massive Census exercise in March 2021. He said, census is the basis of development of the last man in the queue and lays the blueprint for future of the country.
- He strongly pitched for raising awareness among the citizens about the importance, role and dimensions of census. For the first time Government will prepare National Population Register, NPR.
Four new Supreme Court Judges take oath of office
- Four new Supreme Court Judges took oath of office .Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi administered oath of office and secrecy to Justices Krishna Murari, S Ravindra Bhat, V Ramasubramanian and Hrishikesh Roy in courtroom one.
- The appointment of the four judges takes the number of judges in the apex court to the total sanctioned strength of 34.
- Justice Murari headed the Punjab High Court whereas Justice Bhat headed the Rajasthan High Court. Justice Ramasubramanian headed the Himachal Pradesh while Justice Roy headed the Kerala High Court.
Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot Distributes Prizes to Winners of ‘2nd Sign LanguageCompetition, 2019
- Sign Language Day’ was celebrated by the Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC), an autonomous body under the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, M/o Social Justice and Empowerment
- Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot was the Chief Guest and Ministers of State for SJ&E Shri Krishan Pal Gurjar and Shri Rattan Lal Kataria were the Guests of Honour.
- United Nations has declared 23rd September as International Sign Language Day. This day was formally accepted by the United Nations Assembly on 19th December, 2017.
- The theme of this year is “Sign Language-Rights for all”. The objective of celebrating the sign language day is enhancing the awareness of sign language and making the reach of sign language to everyone.
Cyclonic Storm ‘HIKAA’ over northeast and adjoining east central Arabian Sea moves closely westwards.
- The Cyclonic Storm ‘HIKAA’ over northeast and adjoining east central Arabian sea moved nearly westwards with a speed of 17 kmph during past 06 hours.
- It is likely to intensify further during next 24 hours and weaken gradually thereafter. It is very likely to move nearly westwards and cross Oman coast between latitude 19°N and 20°N during early hours of 25th September 2019 as a deep depression.
“Leather sector has the potential to create 2 million jobs in the next 5 years” – Dr Mahendra Nath Pandey, Union Minister
- More than 2 million candidates across the country have received RPL certification by Minister of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) (2016-2020).
- Launch of Mochi Swabhimaan Initiative – a nationwide effort in which LSSC will support the cobbler community who provide leather-based services, with CSR funds ensuring they work in a dignified manner.
- More than a thousand candidates in the leather sector were awarded Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Certificates in Chennai.
- Dr. Mahendra Nath Pandey, Hon’ble Minister for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Govt. of India said the Leather Sector is an Export driven sector and has the potential to create 2 million jobs in the next 5 years.
Top India-centric strategic, advocacy group & US mainstream media welcome joint address by PM Modi & President Trump.
- A top India-centric strategic and advocacy group and US mainstream media have welcomed the joint address by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Donald Trump in Houston.
- President of the US-India Strategic and Partnership Forum Mukesh Aghi said that the joint address was a triumphant moment for the India-US bilateral ties and also their commitment towards the US-India partnership.
- Eminent venture capitalist and philanthropist M R Rangaswami, the founder of Indiaspora, said that events like “Howdy, Modi!” help the community become more relevant in the United States.
PM Modi gives a clarion call for decisive fight against terrorism, says President Trump stands solidly with India in battle against terrorism
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given a clarion call for a decisive fight against terrorism and its proponents. He was addressing the historic Howdy Mody rally of 50,000 Indian Americans at Houston’s NRG Stadium where US President Donald Trump joined him in a rare gesture of friendship.
- Mr. Modi said President Trump stands solidly in the battle against terrorism. Referring to Howdy Modi, the Prime Minister said, presence of US President Trump and all the senators talking about India’s progress is a respect to the achievement of the 1.3 billion Indians.
- He added, New India is emerging and the country is not only changing but taking on the challenges and moving ahead on its mission towards a 5 trillion dollar economy.
- He emphasized on bolstering Indo-US security relationship.
- Earlier, Howdy Modi event was organized by the Texas India Forum at NRG stadium with the theme ‘Shared dreams, bright future’.
- After the Howdy Modi event, Prime Minister unveiled the plaque at the ground breaking ceremony of Eternal Gandhi Museum in Houston. He also inaugurated Gujarati Samaj Houston Event Centre and Shri Siddhi Vinayak Temple in Houston.
PM Modi says decision to abrogate Article 370 caused trouble to those, who cannot handle their country
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, India’s decision to nullify Article 370 has caused trouble to those who cannot handle their country.
- He said people of Jammu and Kashmir were devoid of fruits of development because of Article 370, a situation being exploited by forces instigating terrorism.
- Referring to Howdy Modi, the Prime Minister said, presence of US President Trump and all the senators talking about India’s progress is a respect to the achievement of the 1.3 billion Indians. He said a new history is in the making as India and US join hands.
PM Modi arrives in New York, to address UNGA after his visit to Houston
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has arrived in New York on the second leg of his US visit after an unprecedented and historic visit to Houston.
- He will address the 74th session of UNGA and participate in other multilateral and bilateral engagements.
- He will attend the Climate Action Summit at the UN Headquarters and address a high-level meeting on Universal Health Coverage. He has also convened a meeting of the leaders of India-Pacific Islands.
- The Prime Minister will inaugurate Gandhi Solar Park at the UN headquarters and Gandhi Peace Garden.
National workshop on Post Disaster Needs Assessment was organized in New Delhi
- National Institute of Disaster Management is organizing a day-long National Workshop on Post Disaster Needs Assessment in New Delhi Minister of State for Home Affairs Nityanand Rai will be the Chief Guest on this occasion.
- The focus of this workshop is to disseminate the outcome documents of the study to all the relevant stakeholders so that these may be utilized as a reference document while preparing the memorandum for submission to the Home Ministry in post-disaster phase.
- The workshop will also discuss the issues and challenges faced by states in assessment of damage and loss along with the capacity gap for undertaking such detailed exercise.
Induction of Rafale aircraft will be a game changer in South-Asian region, says Air Force Chief
- Air Chief Marshal B.S. Dhanoa has said the forthcoming induction of Rafael fighter jets into the Indian Air Force, IAF will be a game-changer in the South Asian region.
- Air Chief Marshal Dhanoa also said that there is no shortage of pilots in the IAF and none of the potential adversaries will be able to match the air power of the IAF after the induction of the multi-role fighter jets.
Abrogation of articles 370 & 35A ‘big milestone’ for unity & integrity of country: HM Amit Shah
- Union Home Minister and BJP National President Amit Shah said that keeping Article 370 in Kashmir was a political issue for the Congress, but for Modi Government it was the issue of patriotism and national integrity.
- He was delivering a special lecture in Mumbai on the Centre’s decision to abrogate Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir and kick start campaign for the BJP for the next month’s Maharashtra Assembly polls.
- The Home Minister said that abrogation of articles 370 and 35A was a big milestone for the unity and integrity of India.
- Mr Shah said that since Article 370 came into force as many as 40 thousand people lost their lives, which was the grave concern for his party and hence BJP Government was firm to nullify the Article 370.
- The Home Minister stated that Article 370 was of no use for India or Kashmir; rather it gave scope to spread terrorism and anti-social activities including huge financial corruption in Kashmir.
PM meets CEOs of 17 global energy companies in US
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has discussed how to harness opportunities in the field of energy to address India’s growing energy needs during his meeting with 17 CEOs of global energy leaders.
- The focus was on working together for energy security and expanding mutual investment opportunities between India and the United States.
- The CEOs noted that there has been considerable improvement in doing business in India and welcomed the recent steps taken by the government to reform and liberalize the economy, including cutting down the corporate tax structure.
- The External Affairs Ministry spokesperson said, the CEOs talked about enhancing their footprint in India and lauded the Indian government for steps taken towards deregulation in the sector.
Centre, States should focus on providing quality public health facilities: V Prez
- Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu said the Centre and States should focus on providing quality public health facilities to people.
- Addressing a gathering after inaugurating a Free Medical Camp organized by a Corporate Hospital at Swarna Bharat Trust in Hyderabad, he said, medical colleges and medical institutions should organize awareness campaigns on disease prevention and adopting lifestyles.
- He added that awareness on disease prevention is extremely important as prevention is better than cure.
- Telangana Governor Dr.Tamilisai Soundararajan was also present on the occasion.
Modi govt on mission to develop J&K: Jitendra Singh
- Union Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office Dr. Jitendra Singh has said that Modi Government is on a mission to develop Jammu and Kashmir like never before.
- On the eve of 125th Birth Anniversary of Maharaja Hari Singh, Dr. Singh said that a common Kashmiri is rejoicing the abrogation of Article 370 and people of the state will enjoy all benefits and opportunities.
- Speaking on the occasion, Minister of State for Finance Anurag Thakur said, abrogation of Article 370 is a slap on their faces and people of the state will hugely benefit from this move.
- The detained leaders have been provided with all necessary facilities. He further said that Modi Government’s next mission is to take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) from Pakistan.
Rajnath Singh reiterates talks with Pakistan will only be about PoK
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has reiterated that talks with Pakistan will only be about Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. Addressing Jan Jagran Sabha in Patna Mr. Singh said, root cause of terrorism in Jammu and Kashmir was Article 370 and 35A and these articles were scrapped for the development of the state.
- He slammed Pakistan for knocking the doors of the international community over India’s revocation of the same but no country is with Pakistan on the current issue.The Defence Minister categorically said Pakistan had no claim on Kashmir.
- Mr. Singh said, Pakistan Prime Minister came to (Pok) and told his countrymen not to go to Indo-Pak border. He said, it is good because if they do, they will not be able to go back to Pakistan. They should not commit the mistakes of repeating the mistakes of 1965 and 1971 war.
India will grow ‘sustainably’, says Prakash Javadekar
- Union Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change Prakash Javadekar has said that India would grow sustainably and at the same time ensure its citizens get the benefits of development.
- Speaking at the ‘setting the context for the industry transition’ programme at the Climate Action Summit at the United Nations he underscored Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Zero Defect, Zero Effect’ model where no products have defects and their production has no adverse effects on the environment.
- The Climate Action Summit at the United Nations, hosted by UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres, aims to boost action to implement the 2016 Paris Agreement.
- It will focus on nine interdependent tracks, which will be led by 19 countries and aided by international organizations. The coalition on transforming industry is being led by India and Sweden. Mr Javadekar said, the nine tracks will help nations in efforts to achieve the goals set under the Paris Agreement.
Israel Electric Corporation cuts power in parts of West Bank over debts
- Israel’s national electricity company said it was cutting power to parts of the occupied West Bank due to outstanding payments amounting to nearly 483 million US dollars.
- The Israel Electric Corporation said it owed 1.7 billion shekels in debt from the main Palestinian power distributor for the West Bank, which is based in east Jerusalem. The company in a statement said it will reduce the current in some areas of the West Bank because of the debts.
- The Palestinian Authority has denounced the move as “blackmail” by the Israeli authorities. It said it has repaid nearly 100 million dollars in debts during the past two months. The Palestinian health ministry has warned the power cuts could affect hospitals and medical centres.
International tour operator Thomas Cook collapses as last-ditch rescue talks fail
- International tour operator Thomas Cook has collapsed after last-minute negotiations aimed at saving the 178-year-old holiday firm failed. UK Civil Aviation Authority said the tour operator has ceased trading with immediate effect.
- Thomas Cook’s chief executive Peter Fankhauser apologized to customers, employees, suppliers and partners. The collapse of the firm has also triggered the biggest ever peacetime repatriation aimed at bringing more than 150,000 British holidaymakers home.
- The tour operator’s failure puts 22,000 jobs at risk worldwide, including 9,000 in the UK. The firm collapsed after it failed to meet the demand of the Royal Bank of Scotland and a range of other banks to pay them 250 million US dollar.
US emphasises diplomacy in standoff with Iran after Saudi oil plants attack
- US says it will make its case against Iran at the United Nations this week and insisted that Washington wants to give diplomacy “every opportunity to succeed” in the wake of an attack on a vital Saudi oil complex.
- UN General Assembly Secretary of State Mike Pompeo put aside threats of US military retaliation against Iran for the attack.
- Pompeo called it “one of the largest attacks on the global energy supply in history”. But despite initial warnings by Trump that US forces were “locked and loaded”, the US president quickly softened his rhetoric, brushing off Republican hawks who warned that the absence of a forceful response would be read as weakness in Tehran.
- Meanwhile, President Trump once again left open the possibility of an unscheduled meeting on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly with Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani
Five-year period ending 2019 set to be hottest on record
- A new UN report has said the world is badly lagging behind in the race to avert climate disaster as a result of runaway warming. The report, which came ahead of major UN climate summit, said that the five-year period ending 2019 is set to be the hottest ever.
- The summit will be attended by more than 60 world leaders, as Secretary-General Antonio Guterres pushes for countries to increase their greenhouse gas reduction targets.
- The World Meteorological Organization in a compiled report said average global temperature between 2015-2019 is on track to be the hottest of any five-year period on record.
- The period is currently estimated to be 1.1 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial (1850-1900) times and 0.2 degrees Celsius warmer than 2011-2015.The past four years were already the hottest since record-keeping began in 1850.
Flights at Dubai’s International Airport disrupted after suspected drone activity
- In UAE, some flights at Dubai’s International Airport were briefly disrupted after suspected drone activity was observed.
- Two flights had to be diverted to the nearby airports. The Spokesperson said, safety is their top priority and they are working closely with authorities and service partners to ensure normal operations and minimise inconvenience to their customers.
- Dubai government said that the drone activity took place despite repeated warnings by concerned authorities that such individual actions are serious violations of regulations that seek to prevent unauthorised aerial activity in the vicinity of airports.
- The Houthi militia earlier this week had warned UAE of such strikes. However, sometimes the drones are used for recreational activity as well. It is not clear regarding the nature of the drone which caused disruption in the flights this afternoon.
Abu Dhabi: DCD awards licences to 18 non-Muslim places of worship
- The Department of Community Development (DCD) in Abu Dhabi awarded licences for the existing 18 non-Muslim places of worship in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi; 17 churches and the BAPS Hindu Mandir which is under construction in Abu Dhabi.
- Pujya Brahmavihari Swami and Dr B. R. Shetty on behalf of the Board of Directors accepted the license TH001 at a formal ceremony at the Emirates Palace.
- Members of the Royal Executive Council and Ministers of Community Development, Health and Transport were also present and congratulated the Delegation on its work for harmony and gave their best wishes for the completion of the mandir and cultural complex.
Saudi Arabia says it is committed to meet India’s energy security needs
- Saudi Arabia has said that it is committed to meet India’s energy security needs and will work constructively with other oil producers to maintain market stability notwithstanding the biggest-ever attacks on its oil facilities.
- Saudi Ambassador Dr. Saud bin Mohammed Al Sati, said his country will invite the United Nations and international experts to view the situation on the ground and to participate in the investigation into the attacks.
- Saudi Arabia has the capability and resolve to defend itself and to forcefully respond to the aggressions, and appreciated New Delhi’s support and solidarity to Riyadh following the strikes which, he asserted, were against the international community as a whole.
Powerful typhoon heads to northeast Japan after lashing parts of southern islands
- In Japan, a powerful typhoon is heading northeast to the country’s main island of Honshu after lashing parts of southern islands with heavy rains and winds that caused flooding.
- Typhoon Tapah was passing near Nagasaki in southern Japan this afternoon after hitting other parts of southern Japan.
- Japan’s Meteorological Agency said the storm was moving northeast at a speed of 30 kilometres per hour, with maximum winds of 162 kilometres per hour.
- The typhoon hit Okinawa during the last 48 hours and left 18 people with minor injuries. The storm disrupted air and train travel in the region.
Piyush Goyal to attend a meeting of High Level Task Force on Investment in Abu Dhabi
- Union Minister for Commerce and Industry Piyush Goyal will attend the meeting of 7th India-UAE high-level task force on Investment in Abu Dhabi.
- The meeting will be co-chaired by Sheikh Hamad bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Managing Director of Abu Dhabi Investment Authority.
- It will see the two sides to hold deliberations on sectors such as petroleum and natural gas, food processing, civil aviation, railways, renewable energy, infrastructure, shipping and construction. India will proactively seek FDI investment from the UAE.
- Piyush Goyal will visit the Expo 2020. He will visit India pavilion’s plot to oversee various aspects related to its construction.
Business and Economy
Sensex soars over 1,300 points to reclaim 39,000 level
- Extending its euphoria over government’s economy-boosting measures, the Sensex at the Bombay Stock Exchange was trading at 39,208 a short while ago after trading up by 1212 points.
- The 30-share index had soared over 1,300 points to reclaim 39,000 level marks in early session .Nifty rallied 263.75 points, or 2.23 per cent, to 11,537.95.
- The BSE barometer logged its biggest single-day jump in over a decade by surging 1,921.15 points or 5.32 per cent to 38,014.62.
- The Finance Minister had slashed the base corporate tax for existing companies to 22 per cent from 30 per cent.
Moody’s Investor Service terms centre’s decision to cut corporate tax rate as credit positive move
- Moody’s Investors Service termed the central government’s decision to cut corporate tax rate as a credit positive move. The rating agency said that the tax cut would give a boost to net income of Indian firms.
- Senior Vice President of the Moody’s Investors Service Vikas Halan said, that eventual impact of the corporate tax cut on credit profiles of Indian corporates will hinge on whether they utilise the surplus earnings for reinvestment in the business, debt reduction or high shareholder returns.
- The cut in corporate tax is credit positive for companies because it will enable them to generate higher post-tax incomes.
- The government slashed the income tax rate for companies by almost 10 percentage points to 25.17 per cent and offered a lower rate to 15.01 per cent for new manufacturing firms to boost economic growth.
T20 International: South Africa level 3 match series, beating India by nine wickets in final
- In Cricket, South Africa beat India by nine wickets in the third and final T20 International in Bengaluru. Riding on skipper Quinton de Kock’s unbeaten 79 off 52 balls, the Proteas managed to level the 3 match series 1-1.
- Batting first at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, India made 134 for 9 on a batting-friendly track, with opener Shikhar Dhawan scoring 36.
- The first T20 at Dharamsala was a washout on 15th of this month while India won the second match at Mohali by seven-wickets.
Rahul Aware wins bronze in 61 kg free-style category at World C’ship
- Indian wrestler Rahul Aware has won a bronze medal in men’s 61 kilogram free-style category at the World Championship in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan. Rahul beat 17th seeded American Tyler Lee Graff 11-4 to ensure he finished on the podium.
- It was India’s fifth medal at this edition of the World Championships with a total haul of 1 silver and 4 bronze.
Special schedule for Heritage Hill Railway from Udhagamandalam to Mettupalayam
- In Tamil Nadu, the Southern Railways has announced a special schedule for the Heritage Hill Railway from Udhagamandalam to Mettupalayam. This coincides with the second flower season in the world-renowned hill station.
- The Southern Railways announced in Mettupalayam where from the train starts that the day time service will have halts at Kallar, Hill Grove, Aruvankadu, Wellington and Coonoor.
Deepak Punia bows out of World Wrestling Championship title clash due to ankle injury; settles for silver
- In world wrestling championship, India’s Deepak Punia pulled out of the title clash in 86 kg category against Iran’s Hassan Yazdani due to an ankle injury sustained during the semifinal bout.
- The 20-year-old Indian will have to be content with a silver medal in his debut senior world championship. In a dream run, Deepak reached the final with wins over Reichmuth, Colombia’s Carlos Arturo Mendez and Kazakhstan’s Adilet Davlumbayev.
- He became the fourth Indian wrestler to secure a berth for the Tokyo Olympics 2020.
Ministry of Sports to create 20 National Centres of Excellence to groom athletes
- Ministry of Sports will create 20 National Centres of Excellence to groom athletes for 2024 and 2028 Olympics. Each Centre of Excellence will offer funds for four to six specific sports.
- The new scheme will ensure that athletes in the same premises have access to similar facilities unlike before.
- Union Minister for Youth Affairs and Sports Kiren Rijiju said standardising training on campuses will enable athletes to attain much higher performances in their respective sport. In a tweet, he urged State governments and corporates to develop sports centres.
- Twenty Sports Authority of India (SAI) facilities has been identified as National Centers of Excellence.
Amit Panghal loses in final of World Boxing Championships
- Ace Indian boxer Amit Panghal settled for silver at the AIBA Men’s World Boxing Championships at Yekaterinburg in Russia.
- He lost to Shakhobidin Zoirov of Uzbekistan Zoirov in flyweight (48-52 kg) category, by a unanimous decision from the judges.
- Amit Panghal created history as he became the first Indian male boxer to qualify for the final of the Championships.
- Panghal defeated Kazakhstan’s Saken Bibbisinov 3-2 in split decision of the flyweight semi-final to book his place in the final. Amit has already secured a berth at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Ranveer Singh-Alia Bhatt Starrer Gully Boy Goes to Oscars
- Director Zoya Akhtar’s “Gully Boy”, featuring Ranveer Singh in the lead, has been selected as India’s official entry in the International Feature Film category at the 92nd Academy Awards, announced by the Film Federation of India.
- Celebrated actor-filmmaker Aparna Sen was the head of the jury for this year’s selection committee. “The energy of the film was infectious. It will speak to the audience,” Aparna said on Gully Boy being the final pick of the jury.
Sonu Nigam bags Magnificent Performing Arts Award at 21st Century Icon Award in UK
- Popular Bollywood playback singer Sonu Nigam has been honoured with the Magnificent Performing Arts Award at the annual 21st Century Icon Awards in London.
- Nigam was among a host of winners across a range of categories at a gala awards ceremony, devised as a celebration of dynamic entrepreneurs and successful individuals chosen from hundreds of nominations from around the world.
- The 21st Century Icon Awards is initiated by UK-based Indian-origin entrepreneurs and co-founders of Squared Watermelon Ltd. Tarun Ghulati and Preeti Rana.
Madhukar Kamath elected chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulations
- Madhukar Kamath, chairman emeritus of DDB Mudra group and mentor of Interbrand India, has been elected chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) for 2019-20.
- Kamath has also been the president of Advertising Agencies Association of India.
- Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) founded in 1948 is a not-for-profit, voluntary organization. It consists of publishers, advertisers, and advertising agencies as member.
IndiGo board appoints advocate Pallavi Shardul Shroff as independent director
- India’s largest domestic airline, InterGlobe Aviation Limited operated IndiGo, said that the board of directors of the airline has approved the appointment of advocate Pallavi Shardul Shroff as an independent woman director in the company.
- Shroff, who’s a managing partner at law firm Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co, has been inducted in the airline’s board, with effect from 19 September, 2019.
World Rose Day is observed in the memory of 12-year-old Melinda Rose from Canada
- September 22 is observed as World Rose Day, for bringing happiness in the lives of people around the world who are fighting with cancer.
- It’s also a day to spread awareness about the disease in the memory of 12-year-old Melinda Rose Melinda Rose from Canada who was diagnosed with Askin’s Tumour, a rare form of blood cancer.
- On World Rose Day, hand-made roses, cards and gifts are offered to cancer patients. Special events are organised to give strength to those suffering from cancer.
- Rose, a symbol of love, tenderness and concern, is offered to cancer patients to give them strength as they face the cancer battle.
Get 20 IBPS PO Prelims 2019 – ONLINE MOCK TEST SERIES – Full Length from Bankersdaily @ an offer price of Rs.59/-.
Attend Current Affairs Quiz for the Month of August- 2019 from the link that is provided below.
Learn the Other Day Current Affairs from bankersdaily Team from the link that is provided below.
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL