Federal Bank PO and Clerk Recruitment 2018 NOTIFICATION RELEASED
Federal Bank PO and Clerks Recruitment 2018 NOTIFICATION RELEASED
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Federal Bank Limited which is one of India’s major private sector commercial bank and has it’s headquarters in Kochi, kerala has released the notification for the post of Probationary Officers (Scale I) and Clerks. This recruitment process is to find energetic and talented youngsters, who aspire to be future industry leaders and possess the right skills and attitude to excel i relationship banking and customer facing roles.
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 14.08.2018 and 27.08.2018 (both days inclusive) through the Bank’s website FEDERAL BANK after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement.
Mode of Selection – Federal Bank PO & Clerks Recruitment 2018
Selection will be based on Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection which will be decided by the Bank.
The online aptitude test will be followed by a psychometric questionnaire for a maximum duration of 15 minutes. The process will be conducted in various centers depending upon the number of candidates.
Important Dates – Federal Bank PO and Clerks Recruitment 2018
|Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway/ Remittance of Application fee||14th August 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway/ Remittance of Application fee||31st August 2018|
|Proposed Date of Online Aptitude Test for Officers and Clerks||09th September 2018|
AGE LIMIT – FEDERAL BANK PO & CLERK RECRUITMENT 2018
The age limit to apply for the Federal Bank PO (Scale I) and Clerk recruitment 2018 is provided below and the age limit will be considered as on 1st July, 2018.
Officers (Scale I) – Candidates shall not exceed 26 years as on 07.2018 (candidates should be born on or after 01.07.1992) for being eligible to apply for the post of Officers.
Clerks – Candidates shall not exceed 24 years as on 07.2018 (candidates should be born on or after 01.07.1994) for being eligible to apply for the post of Clerks.
Edu Qualification – FEDERAL BANK PO & CLERK RECRUITMENT 2018
- Post-Graduates with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any other Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act,
- Candidates should have completed their Post-Graduation during the academic years 2016-17 or 2017-18 (passing out year of their post-graduation should be 2017 or 2018).
- Candidates should have completed their academics (from 10th onwards) in regular mode of study
- Candidates should have a consistent academic record of minimum 60% marks from class 10th onwards (for 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-Graduation).
- Graduates or Post-Graduates with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any other Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act,
- Candidates with highest qualification as Graduation should have completed their Graduation during the academic years 2016-17 or 2017-18 (passing out year should be 2017 or 2018).
- Candidates with highest qualification as Post-Graduation should have completed their Post-Graduation during the academic years 2016-17 or 2017-18 (passing out year should be 2017 or 2018).
- Candidates should have completed their academics (from 10th onwards) in regular mode of study.
- Candidates should have a consistent academic record of minimum 60% marks from class 10th onwards (Graduates- 60% for 10th, 12th & Graduation) & (Post Graduates – 60 % for 10th, 12th, Graduation & Post–Graduation).
Candidates are eligible to apply only if they have completed their Graduation or Post-Graduation in the stipulated academic years. In the case of candidates whose final results of qualifying examination is yet to be published by the University / Institution by 27.08.2018, they are eligible to apply only if, they:
- Have cleared all the papers of previous year / semesters of qualifying examination and secured minimum marks of 60% as on 08.2018 and all papers pertaining to the subsequent semester(s)/ years should be cleared invariably in the first chance itself with an aggregate of 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Submit their final certificates / results at the time of joining or as demanded by the Bank.
- Graduation course must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2).
- Post-Graduation course must entail a minimum of 2 years of education after completing Graduation.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidate has obtained the Graduation / Post In case of the candidates being awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, percentage would be based on the equivalence certified by the University / Institution from where they have obtained the degree.
- Year wise / semester wise mark sheet for each year / semester in respect of the qualifying examinations from the concerned University should be made
- Minimum percentage of marks prescribed for the qualifying examinations is not allowed to be rounded (For example: a candidate who secured only 59.99% of marks will not be permitted to appear for the process as the minimum stipulated percentage is 60%).
Application Fee – Federal bank PO & Clerk Recruitment 2018
|SC/ ST||Rs. 350||Rs. 250|
|General / Others||Rs. 700||Rs. 500|
*Online transaction charges & GST at applicable rates (@ 18%) to be charged extra.
Check LIVE Video :Jackson’s Trick to Solve Quadratic Equation in 5 seconds [New Trick]
Check the official notification of the FEDERAL BANK PO & CLERKS RECRUITMENT 2018 from the official website of Federal bank or from the link that is provided below.
Aspirants can apply for the post of PO (Scale I) & Clerks recruitment in Federal Bank PO 2018 from the below given link.
We will post the Job Profile, Salary and Perks of being an PO & Clerk in Federal Bank & also the exam pattern in the forthcoming posts.
We will have a Detailed LIVE SESSION of the FEDERAL BANK PO & CLERK RECRUITMENT 2018 in our Race Youtube Channel @ 6:30 P.M today (16th August, 2018).