IB Security Assistant/ Executive Recruitment Notification 2018: 1054 Vacancies
IB Security Assistant/ Executive Recruitment Notification 2018: 1054 Vacancies
IB (Intelligence Bureau) which comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs has released the recruitment notification for the post of Security Assistants / Executive in Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, now.
The total number of vacancies available for the post of Security Assistant / Executive in Intelligence Bureau (IB) is 1054. Please note that this post is a General Central Service, (Group ‘C’) Non-Gazetted, NonMinisterial post. Last Year IB (Intelligence Bureau) has conducted the Recruitment Exams for the post of ACIO and now this year the recruitment for the post of Security Assistant / Executive is announced.
Description : IB Security Assistant / Executive Recruitment 2018
|Name of post||Security Assistant/Executive|
|Classification||General Central Service, (Group ‘C’) Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial|
|Pay scale||Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]|
IMPORTANT DATES: IB Security Assistant / Executive Recruitment 2018
Application Process for IB Security Assistant / Executive starts: 20th October 2018
Last Date to Apply for the Exam: 10th November 2018
Educational Qualification: IB Security Assistant / Executive Recruitment 2018
Aspirants must note that knowledge of Local Language is important to get selected in the IB Recruitment and the other aspects are provided below.
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and
- Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB/Centre of examination.
- The above-mentioned posts are not reserved for any category (HH, OH, VH & Autism) of physically handicapped/PH persons. Hence, they NEED NOT apply.
AGE LIMIT: IB Security Assistant / Executive Recruitment 2018
- Maximum Age: 27 Years (Should not have exceeded)
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & by 3 years for OBC
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular & continuous service. This relaxation is applicable only to Central Govt. Civilian employees holding civil posts & not applicable to personnel working in PSUs, Autonomous/Statuary bodies, etc.
- The age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years for general candidates & up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands & not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 as well as the children & dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt. instructions in this regard issued from time to time.
- The age limit is relaxable up to maximum 5 years to the meritorious sportspersons specified in Para 1 (a) of D.o.P. & A.R., O.M. No. 14015/1/76-Estt.(D), dated 4.8.1980. The candidate claiming for age relaxation in this category must have the desired certificate in the form & from the authority prescribed in OM under reference.(As per the annexure at the end of the advertisement).
Vacancies: IB Security Assistant / Executive Recruitment 2018
The total number of vacancies available for the Security Assistant / Executive Recruitment 2018 is 1054. These total vacancies are divided according to the requirements among the states. The number of vacancies is provisional and liable to change.
Local Language: IB Security Assistant / Executive Recruitment 2018
Candidates applying for the vacancies of a particular SIB/ center are required to possess knowledge of any one of the local language(s)/dialect(s) indicated against it. They should be able to read, write and speak in that language/dialect.
Field Experience in Intelligent Work is desirable.
Scheme of Exam: IB Security Assistant / Executive Recruitment 2018
This recruitment process is a 3 Tier Process and consist of the following.
1. Tier I – Written Examination
2. Tier II – Descriptive Exam
3. Tier III – Interview
|Tier||Description Of Exam||Marks||Time|
|Tier I||Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 marks each on:
a) General Awareness (40 questions)
b) Quantitative aptitude (20 questions)
c) Logical/analytical ability (20 questions)
d) English language (20 questions)
a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.
| Tier II
|b) Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam
(Interview/ Personality test)
|Tier III||Interview/Personality Test||50||–|
Other Important Points: IB Security Assistant / Executive Recruitment 2018
a) The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the test centres mentioned in Table ‘A’. There will be negative marking of the ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
b) On the basis of their performance in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies.
c) In order to achieve qualitative selection & recruit the best available talent, there would be cut-off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I exam as under:
UR-35, OBC-34 & SC/ST-33 (all Ex-servicemen would be treated in their own category viz., UR/OBC/SC/ST)
d) However cut-off for Tier-II & Tier-III exam in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by candidates and number of vacancies. Similarly, the criteria of 10 times the number of vacancies
may also remain restricted due to said cut-off in Tier-I.
e) All candidates appearing in Tier-II exam would be provisionally admitted in Tier-III exam, i.e. Interview/personality test.
f) Tier-II examination will be of qualifying nature. Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in Tier-III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list on the basis of combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-III exam. The cut-off in Tier-II is same for candidates of all categories. There is no cut-off for Tier-III exam.
g) The final selection would be further subject to successful completion of Character & Antecedent verification followed by medical examination, etc.
h) The date, time & centre of Tier-II & Tier-III would be intimated to the successful candidates through E-mail given by them in online application.
i) Tier-II & Tier-III exams may or may not be conducted at all 34 centres mentioned in Table ‘A’. The department reserves the right to conduct Tier-II & Tier-III at a centre by clubbing the candidates of nearby centres.
j) The candidates would be required to adhere to the instructions contained in admit card/call letter of Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III exam relating to entry/exit, conduct inside the venue, frisking, etc failing which their candidature would be cancelled.
6. Resolution of tie cases: In the event of tie-in combined scores of candidates in the Tier-I and Tier-III, such cases will be resolved by applying following criteria, one after another, till the tie is resolved:
a. Total marks in Tier-I and Tier-III
b. Marks in Tier-I
c. Marks in Tier-III
d. Date of birth, with older candidates placed higher.
e. Alphabetical order of names (starting with first name)
Examination Fee: IB Security Assistant / Executive Recruitment 2018
- GEN & OBC – Rs 50/- (Only for Male Candidates)
- SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen *, Female – Exempted from paying the fees.
* – Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Govt in Group ‘C’ posts on regular basis after availing benefits of reservation given to them are required to pay the fee.
The Application Fee can be paid in both online and offline. Payment can be made after one working day gap from the date of registration.
Please note the following, Those candidates who apply on the closing date (10.11.2018) can deposit the fees offline in any branch of SBI India on 12.11.18 and 13.11.18. All such candidates are required to take the printout of challan before 2359 hrs on 10.11.2018. The fees can also be paid online up to 13.11.18. However, all such candidates must have registered on or before the closing date.
Aspirants can check the official notification of the IB (Intelligence Bureau) – Security Assistant/Executive from the official website of Ministry of Home Affairs or from the link that is mentioned below.
Aspirants can start applying for the 1054 Vacancies available for the Security Assistant / Executive in the Intelligence Bureau from the links given below.