IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification : 12000+ Vacancies
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirnats,
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has released the official notification for the post of CLERK.
The Total Number of vacancies available for all the states is 12,075 Vacancies.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of
personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2019
& January 2020.
Indicative Statewise and categorywise vacancies of each of the Participating Organizations are given vide
Annexure-I. Recruitment in Participating Organizations is a dynamic process which depends upon restriction
imposed, business volume, business growth, health of the organizations, branch expansion, internal and
external factors, structural changes etc. Vacancies mentioned here are indicative and anticipated as
communicated by the participating organisations. However, Provisional allotment will be made based on the
actual vacancies reported by the participating organisations.
IBPS Clerk 2019 – Important Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2019|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||07.12.2019, 08.12.2019,
14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2019/ January 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||19.01.2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS CLERK 2019 – Participating Organizations
Totally 17 Banking Organizations are participating in this year’s IBPS CLERK 2019.
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
IBPS CLERK 2019 – Age Limit
The Age Limit will be considered as on 1st September 2019.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Upper Age limit can be availed by the aspirants as per the norms of the government.
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 Years|
IBPS CLERK 2019 : Educational Qualifications
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 09.10.2019. Such certificates should be dated on or before 09.10.2019.
Can Final Year Students Apply for the IBPS CLERK 2019 ?
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 09.10.2019.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 09.10.2019 has to be submitted at the time of joining. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
IBPS CLERK 2019 – Prelims Exam Pattern
I.The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||MaximumMarks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary examination is just a qualifying nature for the Mains exam.
- Individual Sectional Cutoff marks & Overall cutoff marks are there for IBPS CLERK 2019.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main examination will be considered for shortlisting & final merit list.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 of the marks assigned to the particular question for every wrong answer in both Preliminary and Main Examination.
IBPS CLERK 2019 – Application Fee
- SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates required to pay Rs. 100/-.
- All other candidates: Rs. 600/- will be collected (Online Payment) as Application Fee.
Aspirants can apply for the IBPS CLERK 2019 now from the official website of IBPS or from the link that is mentioned below. (Link will be updated, once it is available).
Aspirants can check the official notification of the IBPS CLERK 2019 from the official website of IBPS (www.ibps.in) or from the link that is provided below.
We will update the Following in a few minutes.
- IBPS CLERK 2019 – Preference Order to Apply [Tamil Nadu]
- IBPS CLERK 2019 – Overall Statewise Vacancies
- IBPS CLERK 2019 – Documents Needed to Apply
- IBPS CLERK 2019 – left Hand Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration
- IBPS CLERK 2019 – Common FAQ – AUA [Ask Us Anything]
- IBPS CLERK 2019 – Exam Pattern
- IBPS CLERK 2019 – Changes in IBPS CLERK 2019
Get 20 IBPS PO Prelims 2019 – ONLINE MOCK TEST SERIES – Full Length from Bankersdaily @ an offer price of Rs.59/-.
Race Institute" width="300" height="300" srcset="http://s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/bankersdaily/wp-content/uploads/20190905210646/Pack-1-300x300.jpg 300w, http://s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/bankersdaily/wp-content/uploads/20190905210646/Pack-1-768x768.jpg 768w, http://s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/bankersdaily/wp-content/uploads/20190905210646/Pack-1-1100x1100.jpg 1100w, http://s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/bankersdaily/wp-content/uploads/20190905210646/Pack-1-530x530.jpg 530w, http://s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/bankersdaily/wp-content/uploads/20190905210646/Pack-1-100x100.jpg 100w, http://s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/bankersdaily/wp-content/uploads/20190905210646/Pack-1.jpg 1200w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" />
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to email@example.com.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL