IBPS RRB Mains Study Planner – Current Affairs Quiz Day 12
IBPS RRB Mains Study Planner – Current Affairs Quiz Day 12
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirant ,
The most expected IBPS RRB Mains Examinations is near and we hope you have started the preparations for the exams. First the IBPS RRB Scale I Officer is happening on 5th October 2017 and the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains examination is happening on 11th October 2017. Still many f you have the IBPS PO preliminary examination in the forthcoming weeks and you would have postponed the current affairs and banking awareness preparations for the sake of IBPS PO.
We have started the IBPS RRB Mains preparations for the sake of the aspirants and we have been getting constant feedback and queries to start the planner soon in spite of the holiday season approaching in a week time. This week weekends have a hoards of exams and if you have applied for the exams and it clashes with the other exams, be choosy and if possible attend the exams which you think is more important and if possible again do try to attend all the exams as they given you an experience for the forthcoming exams.
This mains planner is mainly focused on Current Affairs and banking awareness and computer awareness and we have planned it in a way that, if you prepare with this planner you will finish the entire current affairs of July, august, September and October and you benefit from that too.
We have already posted the planner for the other sections in the IBPS PO planner and if you check the difficult level of those questions it will be equal to mains examinations. So if you wish to try those questions check for the IBPS PO Planner 2017.
Today’s Quiz is based on the September 22 – September 30 and if you haven’t read those current affairs, please read that before attending the Quiz.
- Which country topped the World Economic Forum’s global competitiveness index 2017?
- What is the rank of India in World Economic Forum’s Global Competitive Index 2017?
- Who has been featured on the BBC 100 most influential women from India ?
(A) Harmanpreet Kaur
(B) Mithali Raj
(C) MC Mary Kom
(D) Laksya Sen
(E) Sania Mirza
- 4. Charles Bradley, a late-in-life headliner died recently, who is he?
- State Bank of India (SBI) opened its new branch in which country?
(C) Sri Lanka
- Which city will host the fifth edition of the ‘Coastal Shipping and Inland Water Transportation Business Summit 2017’ ?
- Which city would be India’s first ‘green-field’ smart city ?
- India got it’s first high horsepower locomotive from which company and from which country?
(A) Alstom, France
(B) Hitachi Rail, USA
(C) Valente, Great Britain
(D) Firema Trasporti, Sweden
(E) Express Service Ltd, Bulgaria
- Which Minister have participated in the third Eastern Economic Forum and also for a three day visit to Russia’s port city Vladivostok ?
(A) Defence Minister Nirmala Seetharaman
(B) Minister of Home Affairs Rajnath Singh
(C) Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj
(D) Minister of Finance Arun Jaitley
(E) Minister of Railways Piyush Goyal
- Which storm has become the first storm in the world to sustain winds of 185 miles per hour for more than 24 hours.
(A) Hurricane Imra
(B) Hurricane Jose
(C) Hurricane Harvey
(D) Hurricane Maria
(E) Hurricane Reeta
- Which bank , the second largest credit card selling company, is all set to offer pre-approved cards to customers of its parent bank ?
(B) SYNDICATE BANK
(C) ICICI BANK
(D) STATE BANK OF INDIA
- Which insurance startup was given the nod to go ahead to carry on the general insurance and health insurance business by the insurance regulator?
(B) Carmel Insurance
(C) Paisa Bazaar
(D) Zeta Pvt Ltd
(E) Digit Insurance
- Which country topped the 2017 Global Retail Index for developing countries released by CBRE ?
- Which organization releases the Global Human Capital Index?
(A) World Economic Forum
(B) World Bank
(C) International Monetary Fund
(D) International Finance Corporation
(E) BRICS Bank
- Which country topped the Global Human Capital Index 2017?
- What is the rank of India in the Global Human Capital Index 2017 ?
- Which payments bank has launched its mobile banking app called BPay ?
(A) Cholamandalam Payment Bank
(B) Fino Payments Bank
(C) Reliance Industries Payment Bank
(D) Aditya Birla Nuvo Payment Bank
(E) Tech Mahindra Payment Bank
- Who will be first woman to hold the position of attorney general in Brazil?
(A) Dilma Rouseff
(B) Cristina Fernández de Kirchner
(C) Saadia Zahidi
(D) Raquel Dodge
(E) Rodrigo Janot
- Who has been appointed as NPCI interim Board chairman?
(A) B Sambamurthy
(B) Balachandran M
(C) Suresh Tyagi
(D) Narendra Kumar
(E) Vishal Gonda
- In which state did Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas and Skill Development Dharmendra Pradhan launched the Pradhan Mantri LPG Panchayat initiative?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state opens India’s first transgender-exclusive clinics at government medical colleges across the state?
(B) West Bengal
(C) Tamil Nadu
- The Funds from a Japanese government loan will soon be utilized for which project for the first time in the $100 billion,
(A) Mumbai Metro Corporation
(B) Gujarat – Rajasthan Corridor Project
(C) Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor project.
(D) Delhi Metro Corporation project
(E) Kolkata – Howrah Industrial Corridor Project
- What is the name of the app which is released to fight the rampant social evil of child marriage in Bihar and was developed by Gender Alliance Bihar Initiative which was backed by UN Population Fund?
(A) Bandhan Tod
(B) Safe India
(C) Girl Power
(D) Chota Safe
(E) Bring Safety
- Where did the 49th AEM Meeting and Related Meetings held from 7 to 11 September 2017?
(D) Sri lanka
- What is the theme of the 49th AEM Meeting and Related Meetings 2017?
(A) Partnering for Change, Engaging the World
(B) Inclusive, Innovation-led Growth
(C) Evolution based growth
(D) Change, Innovation, growth and peace
(E) Enrichment of the South Asian Nations
- 26. Chief Economic Advisor (CEA) to the Finance Ministry Arvind Subramanian has been given an extension and will continue in office till?
(A) November 2019
(B) September 2018
(C) March 2020
(D) October 2018
(E) December 2019
- Which sports person has become the first Indian to be picked as the International Boxing Association’s (AIBA) representative for the IOC Athletes’ Forum ?
(A) Kavita Chahal
(B) M C Mary Kom
(C) Sarita Devi
(D) Pinki Rani
(E) Sarjubala Devi
- Who won the women’s singles U-19 title at the Belgian Junior Open after defeating top seed Vivien Sandorhazi?
(A) Laksyhya Sen
(B) Vaishnavi Reddy
(C) Arintop Koy
(D) Zaira Wasim
- Arun Sadhu who passed away recently was famous in which field ?
- Who was awarded the 2017 Von Hippel Award, the highest international prize in materials research?
(A) Charles M. Lieber
(B) C.N.R. Rao
(C) Stuart Parkin
(D) Anwari Tomar
(E) Raman Singh
- Which famous prize was awarded to Indian economist Bina Agarwal, a professor at the University of Manchester?
(A) Adam Smith Award
(B) Frisch Medal
(C) Gustav Stopler Award
(D) Exeter Prize Award
(E) Balzan Prize
- 33. Who was awarded with the prestigious ANR National Award for his contribution to the Telugu film industry?
(A) Junior NTR
(B) Mahesh Babu
(C) Puri Jegganath
(D) Tanikella Bharaninathan
(E) S S Rajamouli
- Sajan Prakash , a silver medalist in 5th Asian Indoor & Martil Arts Games in Turkmenistan and also represented India in the Olympics belongs to which sport?
(B) Table Tennis
(D) Weight Lifting
(E) Track Indoor Cycling
- 7th ASEM (Asia–Europe Meeting) Economic Ministers’ Meeting was held in which South Asian Country?
(A) South Korea
(B) North Korea
- What is the name of the China and Australia joint military training exercise called?
(A) Dragon – Kangaroo
(B) Sydney – Beijing
(C) Meizing – Hyper
(E) Winter Time Summer
- 37. Who inaugurated banking services of the Utkarsh Bank, and will also unveil a plaque to mark the laying of foundation stone of the headquarters building of the Bank. The Utkarsh Bank specializes in micro-finance.
(A) Prime Minister Narendra Modi
(B) President Ram Nath Kovind
(C) Minister Rajnath Singh
(D) Minister Kiren Rijju
(E) New Delhi CM Aravind Kejriwal
- Who addressed at the seminar “Pralay Sahayam”- “Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief” held at College of Defence Management in Secunderabad Cantonment?
(A) Minister Rajnath Singh
(B) Minister Kiren Rijju
(C) Minister Sushma Swaraj
(D) Minister Niramala Seetharaman
(E) Minister Rajyawardhan Singh Rathore
- Which government launched ‘SAMPURNA’ (Sishu Abond Matru Mrityuhara Purna Nirakaran Abhijan) programme under the state budget to increase institutional deliveries?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(D) Uttar Pradesh
- 40. The Ministry of Women and Child Development will hold the first ever National Conference in which city on the Mission Mode to address Under-Nutrition in the country?
(E) New Delhi
- A two-week long joint exercise between the special forces of Pakistan and Russian armies kicked off in Minralney Vody, Russia and what is the name of the exercise?
(A) Hand in Hand
(C) Cobra Gold
- The government of India has partnered with which ecommerce site to sell tribal products through the online marketplace?
(D) Paytm Mall
(E) Ali Express
- Who has become Asia’s richest man following a run-up in the company’s Hong Kong-listed shares?
(A) Jack Ma
(B) Hui Ka Yan
(C) Wang Jianlin
(D) Robin Li
(E) Ma Huateng
- 44. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) allowed which company to raise capital by issuing debt securities?
(A) Invites Insurance
(B) Right Insurance Firms
(C) United Insurance Company
(D) InvITs & REITs
(E) FIno Payment Tech
- 45. Country’s largest lender, State Bank of India will be unveiling its sixth apex management training facility in which city?
(A) New Delhi
- Who has been appointed as Chairman of Economic Advisory Council.
(A) Aravind Subramainan
(B) Aravind Pangariya
(C) Bibek Debroy
(D) Suresh Singh
(E) CN Rao
- Who bagged GQ Actor of the Year Award?
(A) Rajkumar Rao
(B) Amir Khan
(C) Shahid Kapoor
(D) Salaman Khan
(E) Sharukh Khan
48.Who will receive 2017 SASTRA Ramanujan Prize for her contribution to number theory?
(A) James Maynard
(B) Kaisa Matomäki
(C) Terence Tao
(D) Maksym Radziwill
(E) Maryna Viazovska
49. What is the theme of the World Tourism day which is celebrated on 27th September of every year?
(A) Linking Cultures
(B) Sustainable tourism – a tool for development
(C) Tourism and Culture
(D) Sustainable Tourism: A tool for Development
(E) Tourism: A tool for community
50. Which year has declared the year of 2017 as e-pragati year?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(D) West Bengal
You can check the IBPS RRB Mains Examination Planner 2017 from the link below , please bookmark this link, so that you can check the daily exams easily.
All the daily quizzes will be updated in the table in the above link, please do attend the quizzes in a daily manner so that, the chances of scoring in the preliminary examination of the IBPS Clerk 2017 is more. At the end, the ultimate aim is to score more and this may be a start to that achievement in the end.