IBPS RRB SCALE I, II & III & CLERK 2020 Official Notification Released
IBPS RRB PO & CLERK 2020 & Scale-II & Scale III Official Notification Released
IBPS has released the notification for the IBPS RRB PO & OFFICE ASSISTANT 2020 & Scale II & Scale III 2020 (CRP IX) now.
We will discuss the detailed vacancies, eligibility criteria, age limit, Syllabus, exam pattern of the IBPS RRB PO & Office Assistant (Clerk) 2020 (CRP IX) in this post.
The online examinations for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs IX) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in September and October/November 2020.
The interviews for recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) under the same process will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority tentatively in the month of November 2020.
This IBPS RRB 2020 Official notification is released to recruit candidates for the following posts.
– Officer Scale I
– Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)
– Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)
– Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
– Officer Scale-II (Law)
– Officer Scale-II (IT)
– Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
– Officer Scale III
NOTE: IBPS has also mentioned an Annexure – VI , a document to be produced for the COVID-19 Situation.
Note- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the safety of the candidates, PET during this period may not be held.
Short Note About RRB 2020 Notification:
- Scale I – Preliminary, Mains Exam & Interview
- Office Assistant – Preliminary & Mains Only
- Scale II (Generalists & Specialists) & Scale III – Single Online Examination + Common Interview
Important Dates – IBPS RRB 2020 Notification
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training l||12.08.2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training l||24.08.2020 to 29.08.2020|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||August, 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||September/October 2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||October/November 2020|
|Online Examination – Main / Single||October/ November 2020|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/ November 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2020|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant.
- A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer.
- However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale- III.
- Candidates must apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post applied for.
Participating Organizations – IBPS RRB 2020 Notification
Totally 43 RRB’s from various states are participating in this IBPS RRB 2020 Recruitment process which is mentioned below.
|Sr.No.||Name of RRBs||Present Head Office||State / UT||Desired Local Language Proficiency as prescribed by the Participating RRBs|
|1||Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank||Warangal||Telangana||Telugu|
|2||Andhra Pragathi Gramin Bank||Kadapa||Andhra Pradesh||Telugu|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank||Naharlagun
|4||Aryavart Bank||Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi|
|5||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank||Guwahati||Assam||Assamese, Bengali, Bodo|
|6||Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||Murshidabad||West Bengal||Bengali|
|7||Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank||Bharuch||Gujarat||Gujarati|
|8||Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank||Ajmer||Rajasthan||Hindi|
|9||Baroda U P Bank||Gorakhpur||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit|
|10||Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank||Guntur||Andhra Pradesh||Telugu|
|11||Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||Raipur||Chhattisgarh||Hindi|
|12||Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank||Patna||Bihar||Hindi|
|13||Ellaquai Dehati Bank||Srinagar||Jammu & Kashmir||Dogri, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Urdu, Gojri, Pahari, Ladakhi, Balti (Palli), Dardi, Hindi|
|14||Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank||Mandi||Himachal Pradesh||Hindi|
|15||J & K Grameen Bank||Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir||Dogri, Kashmiri, Pahari, Gojri, Punjabi, Ladakhi, Balti (Palli), Dardi,
|16||Jharkhand Rajya Gramin Bank||Ranchi||Jharkhand||Hindi|
|17||Karnataka Gramin Bank||Bellary||Karnataka||Kannada|
|18||Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank||Dharwad||Karnataka||Kannada|
|19||Kerala Gramin Bank||Mallapuram||Kerala||Malayalam|
|20||Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank||Indore||Madhya Pradesh||Hindi|
|21||Madhyanchal Gramin Bank||Sagar||Madhya Pradesh||Hindi|
|22||Maharashtra Gramin Bank||Aurangabad||Maharashtra||Marathi|
|23||Manipur Rural Bank||Imphal||Manipur||Manipuri|
|24||Meghalaya Rural Bank||Shillong||Meghalaya||Khasi, Garo|
|25||Mizoram Rural Bank||Aizawl||Mizoram||Mizo|
|26||Nagaland Rural Bank||Kohima||Nagaland||English|
|27||Odisha Gramya Bank||Bhubaneshwar||Odisha||Odia|
|28||Paschim Banga Gramin Bank||Howrah||West Bengal||Bengali|
|29||Prathama UP Gramin Bank||Moradabad||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi|
|30||Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank||Puducherry||Puducherry||Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu|
|31||Punjab Gramin Bank||Kapurthala||Punjab||Punjabi|
|32||Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank||Jodhpur||Rajasthan||Hindi|
|33||Saptagiri Grameena Bank||Chittor||Andhra Pradesh||Telugu|
|34||Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Rohtak||Haryana||Hindi|
|35||Saurashtra Gramin Bank||Rajkot||Gujarat||Gujarati|
|36||Tamil Nadu Grama Bank||Salem||Tamil Nadu||Tamil|
|37||Telangana Grameena Bank||Hyderabad||Telangana||Telugu, Urdu|
|38||Tripura Gramin Bank||Agartala||Tripura||Bengali, Kokborak|
|39||Utkal Grameen Bank||Bolangir||Odisha||Odia|
|40||Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank||Muzaffarpur||Bihar||Hindi|
|41||Uttarakhand Gramin Bank||Dehradun||Uttarakhand||Hindi, Sanskrit|
|42||Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank||Coochbehar||West Bengal||Bengali, Nepali|
|43||Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank||Nagpur||Maharashtra||Marathi|
Languages – IBPS RRB 2020 Notification
Last year, Finance Minister has announced that the Regional Rural Banks Recruitment process will be held in the Local Language as well.
List of Version of tests (Medium of examination) for CRP RRB IX for posts of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale I
|Sr. No.||Name of State||Version of tests (Medium of examination)|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||English, Hindi and Telugu|
|2||Arunachal Pradesh||English and Hindi|
|3||Assam||English, Hindi and Assamese|
|4||Bihar||English and Hindi|
|5||Chhattisgarh||English and Hindi|
|6||Gujarat||English, Hindi and Gujarati|
|7||Haryana||English and Hindi|
|8||Himachal Pradesh||English and Hindi|
|9||Jammu & Kashmir||English, Hindi and Urdu|
|10||Jharkhand||English and Hindi|
|11||Karnataka||English, Hindi, Kannada and Konkani|
|12||Kerala||English, Hindi and Malayalam|
|13||Madhya Pradesh||English and Hindi|
|14||Maharashtra||English, Hindi, Marathi and Konkani|
|15||Manipur||English, Hindi and Manipuri|
|16||Meghalaya||English and Hindi|
|17||Mizoram||English and Hindi|
|18||Nagaland||English and Hindi|
|19||Odisha||English, Hindi and Odia|
|20||Puducherry||English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam|
|21||Punjab||English, Hindi and Punjabi|
|22||Rajasthan||English and Hindi|
|23||Tamil Nadu||English, Hindi and Tamil|
|24||Telangana||English, Hindi, Telugu and Urdu|
|25||Tripura||English, Hindi and Bengali|
|26||Uttar Pradesh||English, Hindi and Urdu|
|27||Uttarakhand||English and Hindi|
|28||West Bengal||English, Hindi and Bengali|
Age Limit – IBPS RRB 2020 Notification
- The Age limit will be calculated as on 1st July, 2020.
|Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age||Note|
|Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)||21 Years||40 Years||i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1980 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive)|
|Officer Scale- II (Manager)||21 Years||32 years||i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1988 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive)|
|Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)||18 Years||30 Years||i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1990 and later than 30.06.2002 (both dates inclusive)|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||18 Years||28 Years||i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.07.1992 and later than 01.07.2002 (both dates inclusive)|
Age Relaxation – IBPS RRB 2020 Notification
The maximum age limit specified above is applicable to General Category candidates and EWS category candidates only.
For other categories the following relaxations would apply:
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disability as defined under “The Rights of Persons With Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
|4 a.||Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||(for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)) actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|4 b.||In the case of Ex- servicemen commissioned officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment, subject to ceiling as per Government guidelines||(for the post of Officers)
|5||Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||(only for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose))
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
The detailed notification has the mentions about EWS and General Category, please check that too.
Educational Qualification – IBPS RRB 2020 Notification
The Educational Qualification & Experience will be considered as on 21st July, 2020.
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
(a) Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s*
(b) Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer.
|Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)||i. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy;
ii. Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s*
iii. Desirable: working knowledge of Computer.
General Banking Officer (Manager)
|Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.||Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.|
Specialist Officers (Manager)
|Information Technology Officer
Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc.
|One year (in the relevant field)|
Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
|One Year as a Chartered Accountant.|
Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
|Two years as an advocate or should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a period of not less than two years|
Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution
|One Year (in the relevant field)|
MBA in Marketing from a recognized university
|One Year (in the relevant field)|
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
|Two Years (in the relevant field)|
|Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager)||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.||Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions|
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 21.07.2020.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 21.07.2020 has to be submitted at the time of interview for the posts of Officers (Scale I, II and III) and at the time of joining for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) and multiplying by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks
The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
*Proficiency in local language – For recruitment of Officer Scale I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose), proficiency in local language as specified below shall be an essential qualification:-
- Candidates who have already studied the language of the State in standard VIII or any level above standard VIII in Government recognized Boards of Education/ School or having any certificate to the effect for standard VIII or any level above standard VIII would be considered proficient in that local
- Where the candidate does not meet the aforesaid requirement in local language at the time of selection, he will be given a time of six months from the date of joining to acquire the This period can be extended by the Boards of RRBs within the framework of the rules and provided that such extension should not be beyond the probation period.
APPLICATION FEE/ INTIMATION CHARGES – IBPS RRB 2020 Notification
- The GST will be borne by IBPS In this Application Fee.
- Online payment will be accepted from 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020 both dates inclusive.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates can make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
|All Others (General , OBC & EWS)||Rs.850/-|
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
|All Others (General , OBC & EWS)||Rs.850/-|
Due to COVID 19 , the following procedures will be followed.
Social Distancing Mode conduct of Exam Related Instructions
Different reporting time will be printed for a set of candidates. Candidate must report much before the Reporting time to avoid crowding.
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the admit card AND/OR informed via SMS/Mail on their registered mobile number/mail prior to exam date. It is expected that candidate strictly adhere to this time slot – as entry into the exam venue will be provided based upon the individual’s time slot ONLY. Candidates should report atleast 15 minutes before the Reporting time indicated on the call
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue and post their Admit Card/ Call Letter and ID
Items permitted into the venue for Candidates
Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
g. Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph
No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
- Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone
- Candidate should maintain safe social distance with one
- Candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at
- If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. The Aarogya Setu status must show candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration form provided in Annexure- IV) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
Candidates with Moderate or High Risk Status on Aarogya Setu will not be allowed entry. In case any of the responses in declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate will not be permitted inside the exam venue.
- After Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting
- All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
- Candidate registration will be done through photo
- Photograph will be taken while candidate is
- Seat number will be given to the candidates.
Rough sheet, call letter and ID proof management
- Rough sheet(s) kept at each candidate desk will be used by No additional sheets will be provided during the exam.
- Candidate must follow the instructions related to dropping the call letter with the ID proof copy in the boxes provided at the exit of lab/venue while leaving or at the designated place. Those candidates who avail the services of Scribe should submit Scribe form also along with the Call Letter and ID proof copy
- Candidate must drop the rough sheets in the boxes provided at the exit of lab/venue while leaving. The drop box for the roughsheets will be different from that of Call Letter Specific instructions will be displayed at the Venue.
Post Examination Controls
- On completion of a shift, the candidates should move out in an orderly manner without crowding as instructed by the venue.
(Some more instructions related to exam may be added or modified depending on the situation during the scheduled date of exam).
Aspirants can find the Official Notification and the Application link from the link that is provided below.
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL