KVB Business Development Associates Recruitment 2019
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) which is one of the leading Private sector banks in India & having a branch network of more than 790 Branches has invited application for the post of Business Development Associate from qualified candidates in online mode.
The Business Development Associate Positions recruitment by Karur Vysya Bank for this 2019 is on a Contractual Basis.
Important Dates – KVB BDA Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date of Application – 12th April 2019
- Last Date for online Registration – 30th April 2019
Educational Qualification – KBV BDA Recruitment 2019
- The Educational Qualification will be considered as on 28th February 2019.
- Any candidate who has completed Under Graduate Degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+5 or 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4) under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 50% of marks and above.
- Any Degree obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
- If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into an equivalent percentage.
- Candidates should be conversant in Local language where he is posted
- Candidates should have working knowledge in English
- Candidates should possess a valid driving license and a two-wheeler in his name
- Candidates with minimum 1-year experience in sale of BFSI products is preferred.
Age Limit – KVB BDA Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Candidates should have been born not earlier than 01.03.1991 and not later than 28.02.1998 (both days inclusive).
Selection Procedure – KVB BDA Recruitment 2019
There will be two stages of Recruitment Process in the KVB Business Development Associate recruitment 2019.
- Stage I – Online Psychometric Test
- Stage II – Personal Interview
- The candidates who are qualified in the online test (as per the marks and norms stipulated by the Bank) only will be called for a personal interview.
- Qualified candidates in the online exam will be called for Personal Interview (Date of Interview and Venue will be informed by the Bank to the individual candidates through registered e-mail only).
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call only those candidates who have a sufficiently high score in the online test for Interview.
- Selected candidates may be posted in the same city/area based on the vacancy position/requirement of candidates in the particular city/area.
Emoluments – KVB BDA Recruitment 2019
- Candidates appointed as Business Development Associate has to perform sales/marketing of Bank products.
- Contract Period: 3 Years
- Salary: Rs.18,000/- (Consolidated Basis)
- Also eligible for performance-based incentive on monthly basis declared by the bank from time to time.
Service Agreement – KVB BDA Recruitment 2019
The selected candidates will be required to execute Service Agreement (in Non-Judicial Stamp paper) upon joining the Bank undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 years.
Aspirants can check the official notification regarding the Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Business Development Associate (BDA) from the official website of Karur Vysya Bank or from the links that are provided below.
Aspirants can BUY the LIC AAO 2019 – Online Prelims Exam Package from our Bankersdaily Store which is provided in the link.
If you have any doubts regarding the CWC – Junior Superintendent – Online Prelims Exam Test Series 2019 , kindly contact us @ store[at]therace.in
This Package includes:
- 100+ Hours of LIVE Video Lessons
- 17+ Live Doubt Clarification Sessions
- 100+ PDF’s for this Course
- 20 FULL-Length Online Mock Test (Phase I of RRB NTPC)
- 10 Previous Year Question Paper
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL