RBI Assistant Job Recruitment Notification 2020 – 926 Vacancies
RBI Assistant Job Recruitment Notification 2020 – 926 Vacancies
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the official notification for the post of Assistants in various states of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
The Total Number of Vacancies available for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 is 926.
Eligible candidates can apply for the 926 Posts in RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 now through the bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
Important Details – RBI Assistant Job Recruitment Notification 2020
- Post – RBI Assistant
- Total Vacancies – 926 Posts
- Basic Pay – Rs.14,650/- (Per Month)
- Pay Scale – ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3)
- Educational Qualification – Basic Degree (Minimum 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Important Dates – RBI Assistant Job Recruitment Notification 2020
|Website Link Open||23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020|
|Payment of Examination Fees (Online)||23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||February 14 & 15, 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||March 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|
Vacancies – RBI Assistant Job Recruitment Notification 2020
|Office||Vacancies*||PWD #||EXS #|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63||1||1||1||0||2||6|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20||0||1||1||0||1||2|
- “The Bank reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement or not fill up the vacancies”.
- $ Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation.
- Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India.
- Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the income & Asset certificate being verified through proper channel”.
Age Limit – RBI Assistant Job Recruitment Notification 2020
The Age Limit will be considered as on 1st December 2019.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|(vi)||Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||By 5 years|
|(vii)||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.|
NOTE: Cumulative Age Relaxation will not be available either under the above items or in combination with any other items.
Educational Qualification – RBI Assistant Job Recruitment Notification 2020
The educational Qualification will be considered as on 1st December 2019.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Exam Pattern – Prelims – RBI Assistant Job Recruitment Notification 2020
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Exam Pattern – Mains – RBI Assistant Job Recruitment Notification 2020
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below). Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
The Office wise local language/s is/are as follows:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
- The above online test/s except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Pay Scale – RBI Assistant Job Recruitment Notification 2020
- Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately ₹ 36091/-.
- * House Rent Allowance will not be paid to the employee, if Bank’s accommodation is provided and license fee will be recovered from her/him @ 0.3% of pay at the starting stage of the pay scale of Class III.
Application Fees – RBI Assistant Job Recruitment Notification 2020
- SC / ST / PWD / EXS – Rs.50/- (intimation Charges)
- OBC / General / EWS Candidates – Rs.450/- (Examination Fees + Intimation Charges)
Aspirants can download the Official Notification of the RBI Assistant Recruitment Job Notification 2020 from the official website of RBI or from the link that is provided below.
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below-given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.