RRB Group D 2019 – Application Status Released – Check now
Dear Railway Aspirants,
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) which oversees the Railway Recruitment which is one of the largest in the world has now released the Application Status for the RRB Group D 2019 Exam.
The Aspirants / candidates who have applied for the RRB group D Exam 2019 can now check their application status from 25th July, 2019 (12:00 Hours).
The Total Number of vacancies available for the RRB Group D 2019 is 1,03,769 Vacancies.
RRB has released a notification regarding the same in all the regional websites of RRB.
Below given is an excerpt from the official notification from the RRB.
1. Applications were called for the various posts of Level-1 vide CE N No.RRC-01/2019. The scrutiny of applications has been completed and the candidates c an view their application status as
(i) Provisionally eligible candidates and (ii) Rejected candidates along with the reasons for rejection.
The application status of the candidates can be viewed on the LINK provided on the official websites of the following RRBs:-
Railway Recruitment Boards
2. The candidate by giving his/her Application Registration Number and Date of Birth can view Eligibility / Ineligibility status of his/her application. The link will be active from 12.00 hrs. on 25.07.2019 to 11.59 hrs on 31.07.2019.
3. Candidature of all the eligible candidates is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, in case of any inconsistency/deficiency in the data furnished by them in their online application or any malpractice on the part of candidates coming to the notice of R RB at any stage of recruitment process.
4. While every care has been taken in preparing the list of provisional eligible candidates list, RRB/RRC reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographical / printing mistakes. RRB/RRC regrets inability to entertain any correspondence from ineligible candidates.
5. Important: Beware of t he touts who may misguide the candidates with false promise of getting them selected f or the job on illegal consideration. The recruitment process in the RRB/RRC exams is fully computerized and the selection is based on the merit of candidates.
6. Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRBs/RRCs for periodical updates regarding the progress on this recruitment and not to get mislead by unauthenticated news it ems/posts circulating in media/social media.
7. SMS and E-mail will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number and email id provided in his/her application whos e application is rejected.
Aspirants can check the official notification regarding the RRB Group D 2019 Recruitment Exam 2019 from the link that is provided below or from the official website of RRB.
Aspirants can check the official application status of theirs from the link that is provided below.
Please note that after purchasing the TNPSC CCSE – Group 4 2019 Online Mock Test Batch Series , the bought test package will be available at the “LEARN” section in Bankersdaily App and Bankersdaily Website.
All the Best for your TNPSC Group IV Examination on 1st September, 2019.
Aspirants can check the Syllabus for the TNPSC CCSE Group IV Exam which has been used for the previous exams from the below given links.
Aspirants can download the official Notification of the TNPSC CCSE group 4 Exam 2019 from the official TNPSC Website or from the link that is provided below.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL