RRC Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2018 Released : Check Now
RRC Central Railways has invited applications from interested candidates for the post of Act Apprentices for bestowing training for the candidates under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated workshops/units. The total number of slots available in the recently released notification is 2573.
Indian Railways has also released the notification for the post of RRB ALP & Group “D” and the Phase I CBT Exam was postponed as RRB has got enormous applications which paved way for the postponement of the Exams. Also there were recent news that the Railway Exams can still be postponed as there weren’t confirmed news for the exact dates of the RRB.
MODE of SELECTION – RRC Central Railway
MERIT LIST based.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT, will only be reckoned.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC of candidates from Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh, Board of Public Examination, Kerala etc RRC will take midpoint of range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, as there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of matriculation for such Boards.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
- Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials uploaded and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshops and for the other Units.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of engagement process/correspondence with RRC.
NOTE-I: To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date, to avoid possible inability/failure to log on to the website of RRC on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days.
NOTE-II: RRC does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
Candidates who wish to apply for the posts in RRC Central Railways should choose from one cluster. Aspirants can give preference for the Units falling within the geographical jurisdiction of that cluster only.
|Mumbai||Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed|
|Kurla Diesel Shed|
|S&T Workshop, Byculla|
|Bhusawal||Carriage & Wagon Depot|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal|
|TMW Nasik Road|
|Pune||Carriage & Wagon Depot|
|Diesel Loco Shed|
|Nagpur||Electric Loco Shed, Ajni|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot|
|Solapur||Carriage & Wagon Depot|
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
AGE LIMIT – RRC Central Railways
Age Limit : > 15 Years and < 24 Years (as on 1st July, 2018)
Application Fee : Rs.100/-
Aspirants can apply for the Engagement (Training) of Act Apprentice in Central Railway (2018-19) from the official website of Central Railways or from the link that is mentioned below.
Aspirants can check the Official notification of the Engagement (Training) of Act Apprentice in Central Railway (2018-19) from the link that is mentioned below.