SSC MTS 2019 Tier 1 Marks Released : Check Now
Dear SSC Aspirants,
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released the marks of the Tier – I Exam in the official website of SSC. SSC MTS 2019 Tier – I Results were declared in the 1st week of November, 2019.
The aspirants who have qualified in the Tier I (Paper I) will appear in the Paper – II which is scheduled to happen on 24th November, 2019. The revised results of SSC MTS 2019 was declared on 11th November, 2019.
The Total Number of Vacancies available for the SSC MTS 2019 is 7,099 Vacancies.
This facility to check the results & Scores of the SSC MTS 2019 (Paper – I) will be available for a period of one month i.e. from 20th November (6.00 PM) to19th of December,2019 (6.00 PM).
Here is an excerpt from the official writeup of the SSC MTS 2019 – Paper I from the official website of SSC.
1. Result of Paper-1 of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 was declared by the Commission on 05-11-2019 wherein 1,11,162 candidates were qualified to appear in Paper-II of the examination.
2. Following discrepancies have been observed in the result of Paper-I of the said examination:
(i) Ex-servicemen candidates eligible for reservation were not considered for selection under ex-servicemen category.
(ii) EWS candidates qualifying at the UR standards have been selected in EWS category whereas they were eligible for selection in UR category.
3. Therefore, corrective action has been taken and it is observed that 9551 additional candidates are eligible for appearing in the Paper-II of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2019 scheduled on 24-11-2019.
4. Revised Category-wise and State/ UT wise cut-off details are as follows:
i. Cut-off for vacancies in the age-group of 18-25 years: Annexure-I.
ii. Cut-off for vacancies in the age-group of 18-27 years: Annexure-II.
5. It is clarified that the candidates short-listed against the age-group of 18-27 years will also be considered for selection in the age-group of 18-25 years and vice versa in the final result depending upon the age, merit and preference of the candidates.
6. It is further clarified that ex-servicemen candidates who have already joined civil posts by availing benefit of reservation for ex-servicemen will not be eligible for the posts reserved for ex-servicemen as per the provisions of the Notice of Examination.
7. The other terms and conditions stipulated in the Write Up dated 05.11.2019 will remain unchanged.
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below-given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to email@example.com.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL