TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment (TANGEDCO) 2020 – 2900 Vacancies
TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment (TANGEDCO) 2020 – 2900 Vacancies
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
TANGEDCO – TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment 2020 – TANGEDCO (Tamil Nadu Generation & Distribution Corporation) has released the official notification for the posts of Field Assistant (Trainee) in the Level 2 of workmen pay matrix (i.e., Rs. 18,800 – 59,900) and has invited applications from eligible candidates.
The Total Number of Vacancies Available for the TNEB & TANGEDCO Filed Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment 2020 is 2900.
NOTE: (As on 25th March, 2020):
In accordance with the preventive measure taken by the Government to avoid the spread of Corono Virus(Covid-19),it is informed that the opening date of online application for direct recruitment of Field Assistant (Trainee) is postponed upto 15.04.2020. The revised schedule will be announced later.
The candidate on their selection will be placed on three months training period in the level 2 of workmen pay matrix and they should be preferred to serve anywhere in Tamil Nadu. After successful completion of training period they will be appointed as Field Assistant.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to read the important details of the notification below and apply between 24.03.2020 & 23.04.2020.
All eligible candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange, those who have registered in the Employment Exchange, candidates who have completed ITI Apprentice in erstwhile TNEB/ TANGEDCO/ TANTRANSCO and Open Market candidates shall apply through online for competing in the selection process. Applying for the post through online and attending the physical test and written examination alone is not a guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
Important Details – TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment (TANGEDCO) 2020
- Name of the Post: Field Assistant (Trainee)
- Number of Vacancies: 2900
- Level of Pay: Level 2 of workmen pay matrix (i.e., Rs. 18,800 – 59,900)
DISTRIBUTION OF VACANCIES – TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment (TANGEDCO) 2020
*The above distribution of vacancies is subject to modification as per the clarification to be received from the Government of Tamil Nadu in regard to Differently Abled Persons.
IMPORTANT DATES – TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment (TANGEDCO) 2020
|Date of Notification||19/03/2020|
|Date of opening online portal for submission of online applications||Will be released Later|
|Last date for submission of applications, for uploading the documents and for making online payment||Will be released later|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank (Challan payment)||Will be released later|
|Date and Time of Physical Test||Will be notified in the website www.tangedco.gov.in|
|Date and Time of Written Examination|
Age Limit –TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment (TANGEDCO) 2020
- The age limit will be considered as on 1st July, 2019.
|Sl. No||Category of Candidates||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age (should not have completed)|
|1||SC,SC(A), ST and Destitute Widows of all castes||18 years||35 years|
|2||MBC/DC, BCO,BCM||18 years||32 years|
|3||‘ Others’ [i.e candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCMs]||18 years||30 years|
(i) For Differently Abled Persons:
Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
(ii) For Ex-servicemen:
- The maximum age limit is 53 Years for the Applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and
- The maximum age limit is 48 years for “others” (i.e.) Applicants not belonging to any of the above said
- The above concession will not apply to the Applicants those who have already been recruited to any class or service or
In respect of Apprenticeship candidates, age relaxation will be allowed to the extent of the actual period of apprenticeship training.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on 19.03.2020) – TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment (TANGEDCO) 2020
Candidates should possess the following qualification
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Field Assistant(Trainee)||ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme|
SELECTION METHOD – TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment (TANGEDCO) 2020
- Applying for the post through online and attending the Physical Test and Written Examination is not a guarantee for appointment or selection to the
- All candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange, those who have completed ITI apprenticeship training in TANGEDCO/ TANTRANSCO/ TNEB and open market upon their eligibility as per qualification, age and other criteria have to apply through ONLINE to appear in the Physical
- The details of Physical Test to be conducted is provided as Annexure- II
- After Certificate verification and physical test, the candidates who passed the Physical test alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and the candidates who do not pass the Certificate verification and Physical test will not be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and further selection process. The competitive written examination shall be of objective type
- After verification of the original certificates, physical test and written examination, the eligible candidates will be selected as per the eligibility, the merit of the marks in Competitive Written Examination and rule of reservation (respective turn in the Communal roster).
- Provided that, when a candidate earmarked in the communal roster against the vacancy reserved for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Class Muslims or General Turn or in the case of priority or preferential Quota, found to be ineligible or not joined, such turn shall be filled from the respective category and in accordance to the merit of
FEES – TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment (TANGEDCO) 2020
|OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC||Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only)|
|SC, SCA, ST||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
|Destitute widows and Differently abled persons||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
- Provided also that, the candidates must have full eligibility and such candidates appointed shall be placed below all the candidates earmarked in the communal
- Provided also that, even thereafter if the vacancy remains unfilled due to non- availability of candidates, the process stated under (v)a and (v)b above may be repeated until the vacancy is filled or until there is no availability of required eligible candidates or as decided by the Competent Authority at that point of
- Provided other things being equal among candidates, preference for selection will be given to apprenticeship holders who have undergone apprenticeship training in TANGEDCO/TANTRANSCO/TNEB (prior to the date of notification).
SCHEME OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) – TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment (TANGEDCO) 2020
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Duration of the EXAMINATION||Syllabi|
|1.||Field Assistant(Trainee)||2 Hours||The Question paper will have three parts. Part I, Part II and Part III. The questions will be of Objective type and will be set at the ITI level.|
- OMR EXAMINATION: The question paper for OMR BASED EXAMINATION will be of Objective type in the ITI level and it will be in English as well as in Tamil.
QUESTIONS AND EVALUATION SCHEME – TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment (TANGEDCO) 2020
|Sl. No||Type||No. of Questions||No. of alternative answers||Max mark for the correct answer||Max marks||Negative mark for every wrong answer|
- To use blue or black ink Ball Point Pen
- Answer sheet will be invalidated if shaded in
- The answer sheet will be invalidated if the box for Booklet Series is not shaded and could not be identified even by physical verification of the answer sheet.
- Marks will not be deducted for the questions left
- Multiple shading will be considered as wrong
SYLLABUS – TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment (TANGEDCO) 2020
The syllabus is available in TANGEDCO website as Annexure-I.
|SUBJECT (OMR EXAMINATION)||DURATION||MAXIMUM MARKS|
|i)||Part – I General Tamil and General English||20 items/ marks||2 hours||100|
|ii)||Part – II Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20 items/ marks|
|iii)||Part – III Subject oriented||60 items/ marks|
Knowledge in Tamil – TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment (TANGEDCO) 2020
Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, namely Tamil, on the date of this notification as per (Per.) FB TANGEDCO Proceedings No.42 (Secretariat Branch) Dated 28.11.2019.
Aspirants can download the official notification of the TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment (TANGEDCO) 2020 from the official website of TNEB or (TANGEDCO) or from the link that is provided below.